AT&T Store Nashville West End Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
1900 West End Ave
, TN 37203
We are located on the corner of West End Avenue and 19th Ave S.
Our #1 Priority is to keep our customers, staff and communities safe. We ask customers to use our self-service options by visiting att.com or download the myAT&T app to complete transactions like pay your bill, upgrade your device and buy accessories 24/7. This will help our stores serve critical customer needs.
Fast. Free. Convenient with curbside delivery
Place your order online, then visit our store to pick up your order with our NEW curbside delivery! Subject to availability. Order must be placed by 4pm local time. Restrictions apply.
Graduation Gift Guide 2020
Celebrate your grad with the gift of connection. Check out the AT&T Graduation gift guide for ideas & deals on the latest phones, smartwatches, & tablets.
AT&T has the fastest wireless network in Nashville
New nationwide results from Speedtest® by Ookla are confirming what our wireless customers already are enjoying.
INTRODUCING AT&T TV
AT&T TV combines Live TV, a huge On Demand library, Cloud DVR storage, Voice Control, plus access to 5000+ TV & music apps all in one device!
5G Phones From AT&T
Experience the future of mobile communication now─with AT&T 5G phones like the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, Samsung Galaxy Note10+, LG V60 ThinQ 5G & more. Limited AT&T 5G availability. May not be available in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details
YOUR DEDICATION. OUR APPRECIATION.
Learn how to get unlimited wireless for less than $27/mo. for four lines. Plus four Samsung smartphones on us!
Get our lowest price ever on fiber-fast internet
For a limited time, enjoy Internet 300 for the price of Internet 100 - that's 3x the speed for more surfing, streaming, and gaming.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Nashville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Keeping you connected and entertained is our goal! From the newest wireless devices to all of your entertainment in one place with AT&T TV (That you can walk out watching!), we've got you covered. Whether you're at home or on the go, our experts can build the best solution for your lifestyle. Plus, check out our unbeatable selection of wireless accessories and AT&T Internet plans! Our location also has business experts on hand to help support the wireless needs of your small businesses. Come by and see us today!
Where to Park
Parking entrance is in the rear of building on 19th Avenue.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
3.9 out of 5.0(45 Reviews)
- May 23, 20201 out of 5I walked into the store today and could not believe a child was laying down asleep where the customers sit while waiting to be taken care of. I asked an associate who the child was and was told he belong to an employee that had him there while he was working. I was upset because he did not have a mask on and should not be there being exposed to other people going in and out of the store. There is a pandemic. As a customer, I am afraid to come in the store. If it wasn't for the issue with my phone I wouldn't have. Please ask your employees not to have their children with them while working. It is safer for everyone. Thank you
- May 10, 20205 out of 5Milo at this store was so very helpful and patient with me!! He took his time, answered all my questions and worked with me to get the best deal possible. I highly recommend this store. Or at least this guy!Response from AT&TMay 11, 2020Hi Jessica W. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- April 4, 20201 out of 5Call re: a problem with an Asurion replacement phone. When I called the store, was told to come by the store an a Asurion rep could look at the phone. Upon arriving, the rep tells me he only replaces screens Nd batteries.
- March 5, 20201 out of 5I am not an AT&T customer and never will be after last night. Nashville is still reeling from this week's deadly tornadoes. I met a friend at La Palmas restaurant by the AT&T store on West End to regroup and support one another. When I arrived all of La Palma's parking was full. The AT&T lot adjoins their lot so I parked there as it was near their closing time and there were only 4 cars in the lot. When I came out an hour later, my car was gone. I understand this lot is intended for AT&T customers, but considering the time of day and the fact that Nashville is trying to pull itself together I felt like it would be ok. Most of Nashville is going out of its way to reach out and help one another but not AT&T. The one employee left in the building which was closed by now decided that instead of being charitable, he would be the total opposite and had mine and another lady's cars towed. And why? They were closed, no customers, and nobody was harmed. Why in this week of extreme grief could this person not have ignored those two cars and just gone on home and left us alone? It makes AT&T look horrible and ultimately is a poor reflection on Nashville. I had to call two different tow companies before I could locate my vehicle and my friend had to drive me and the other woman, a complete stranger, to pick up our cars. During a normal week I could understand that rules are rules and must be kept. But this week has been anything BUT normal. It was one of the deadliest natural disasters in Nashville history and this AT&T employee not only goes out of his way to have our cars towed but further had the audacity to laugh at the other lady through the window! SHAME ON THIS MAN AND SHAME ON AT&T!
- March 5, 20201 out of 5Feel fooled. Bought a phone here with a promise that I would be able to use it in my home country. I cant now and will need to purchase another phone again. 400 dollars down the drain.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.