AT&T Store Wasilla Cottonwood Creek Mall
|Día de la semana||Horas|
|Lunes||9:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Martes||9:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Miércoles||9:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Jueves||9:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Viernes||9:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Sábado||9:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Domingo||10:00 a. m. - 6:00 p. m.|
Nuestra prioridad principal es mantener a salvo a nuestros clientes, empleados y comunidades. Estas son algunas actualizaciones importantes sobre las políticas y procedimientos de nuestras tiendas. Agradecemos tu ayuda para mantener a nuestras comunidades seguras y saludables.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• Constantemente limpiamos y desinfectamos las superficies y siempre hay disponible desinfectante para los empleados y clientes.
• Se requiere el uso de mascarillas por parte de los empleados, clientes y visitantes de nuestras tiendas y se entregarán a quienes las necesiten.
• Visita nuestra página web COVID-19: nuestra respuesta para obtener la última información.
Ofertas especiales y teléfonos nuevos para Wasilla
IPHONE SE (2020)Averigua cómo los clientes nuevos y actuales obtienen el iPhone SE por $5 al mes. Además, puedes ahorrar más con un intercambio elegible.5.00al mes.Requiere acuerdo de 30 meses con tasa de interés anual (APR) del 0%. Para clientes elegibles y con buenos antecedentes.
Planes de teléfonos prepagados
Ilimitado por $50/mesSolo abre una nueva línea en nuestro plan de $65 al mes y suscríbete al Pago automático, y ahorrarás $15 al mes. ¿Es momento de tener un plan de teléfono prepagado en Wasilla?50.00al mes.AT&T puede reducir temporalmente las velocidades de datos cuando la red está congestionada. El cargo de servicio del primer mes y los impuestos se cobran en el momento de la compra. Cargo por activación único de $15 si se activa en una tienda. Pueden existir otras restricciones. Ver detalles
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Obtén el iPhone SE de 64 GB por $349.99 + $50 para la cuenta. Por tiempo limitado. Solo por Internet. Se cobra un cargo de servicio por el primer mes y el impuesto sobre las ventas al momento de la compra. No incluye cambios. Los nuevos clientes recibirán un crédito de $50 en su cuenta luego de la compra y la activación de la cuenta. Existen otros cargos y restricciones.
Acerca de la tienda de Wasilla
- iPhone 12 y iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Teléfonos móviles
- Planes de servicio móvil y configuración
- Activaciones de teléfonos
- Cambio de dispositivo
- Protección de dispositivos
- Tecnología usable
- TV y entretenimiento
- Pago y configuración de factura
- Soluciones para pequeñas empresas
Teléfonos móviles, planes y accesorios
AT&T PREPAIDDisfruta de la libertad de AT&T PREPAID con planes que te permiten pagar tu uso por adelantado sin atarte a un contrato a largo plazo. Obtén llamadas y mensajes de texto ilimitados en los EE. UU. y los datos que necesitas sin contrato anual, sin verificación de crédito, con envío gratis y sin cargo por activación para pedidos por Internet. Compra teléfonos prepagados de AT&T de las primeras marcas que amas o trae tu propio dispositivo (BYOD) compatible.
SMARTPHONES POPULARESCuando estés listo para un nuevo iPhone o cualquier teléfono nuevo, AT&T lo hace más fácil. Encontrarás de todo, desde los últimos smartphones con muchas funcionalidades hasta dispositivos para enviar mensajes de texto y realizar llamadas principalmente. Escoge entre las marcas más populares como Apple, Samsung y LG, entre otras.
ACCESORIOSAT&T tiene los accesorios que necesitas para decorar y proteger tus dispositivos. Estuches resistentes y fundas elegantes para teléfonos, cargadores y baterías para tener siempre carga, y altavoces y audífonos para mantenerte conectado a tu música favorita y más. Obtén envío gratis, devoluciones gratis y recogida en la tienda; simplemente pide en línea antes de las 4 p. m. y estará listo en un plazo de dos horas.
Lo que dicen nuestros clientes
- enero 10, 20211 de 5My husband and I had went to the store here in Wasilla to search for a new phone because I do not know much about it and I will trust no one but my husband to help me find a phone. When we went to the store my husband and I were not allowed to go in together we have been married over 25 years we do not have the Covid virus. We were turned away that will be for us there were three customers that they lead in that is not fair. AT&T has now lost a customer and we will go somewhere else and less they allow Mary couples to join forces and participate in each others purchases. We are not online shoppers, we are to old for that trap.Respuesta de AT&Tenero 11, 2021Hello Rose S Thank you for reaching out. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. For your convenience, you can always choose to shop online and pick-up in the store when it is convenient for you. Hope you have a fantastic day.
- enero 2, 20211 de 5Over an hour wait to try and get a new phone but had people standing around to greet people at the door and make “appointments”Respuesta de AT&Tenero 5, 2021Hello Nick L We apologize you experienced a long wait time. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit.
- 14 de diciembre de 20201 de 5Terrible customer serivce. They dont explain how they have changed everything due to COVID then treat you terribly because you don't know. Everything is the customers fault and the second you act frustrated they boot you outRespuesta de AT&T15 de diciembre de 2020Hello Dee Thank you for reaching out. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. For your convenience, you can always choose to shop online or through customer care when it is convenient for you. We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- noviembre 24, 20201 de 5Poor service on 2 separate occasions.
I’ve been an AT&T customer for over 10 years. My overall experience has been great in every location except when I recently visited the kiosk located in Wasilla Alaska. Based off my last two visits I would have never imagined that was an AT&T store based off the service. The first visit, I went in looking for a case for my phone. I was met at the door and was asked what I needed before I could even enter. Once I was in, I was escorted to the phone cases and was told by the employee to not touch any cases because of covid. I was to tell him what case I wanted to look at and he would pass it to me which didn’t make a lot of sense but I followed along. I did notice I was the only one complying by these “rules” when I looked around and noticed other customers freely grabbing and looking at items on the shelves. Moving on to me next visit. I was working at the time. I called to see if there were any wait times because I wanted to return an item. I was told by the woman who answered the phone there were no wait times and I could come. I arrived five minutes later to be greeted at the door by Adrian who tells me I need to check in and there is a 15 min wait. I explain to him I just called and was told there were no lines. He shrug his shoulders and replied there were other customers in line. I then asked to speak with a manager. A lady came out and stated I spoke with her previously on the phone. I asked how was it possible that in the 5 mins it took me to arrive at the door, 15 minutes worth of people showed up? She then replied “well it happened.” I explained I was working and just needed to return an item. She offered to give me store credit which I didn’t want. I explained that I wanted the transaction refunded to my card and she replied she was in the middle of doing something and couldn’t do that. The overall experience on both occasions lacked the sense of care and superior customer service you would expect from AT&T employees. I believe the control measures in place to fight covid are overkill. The check in process need to get fixed. On my second visit, I waited outside for 10 minutes before I decided to leave being it was 18 degrees outside. I waited in an adjacent store to warm up for another 10 minutes and I never received a call after I checked in. Your stores rely strongly on excellent customer service and you will continue to lose customers, like myself if that service is not offered.Respuesta de AT&Tnoviembre 24, 2020Hello Steven, G We apologize you experienced a long wait time. For your convenience, you can always choose to shop online and pick-up in the store when it is convenient for you. We apologize for the miscommunication on the wait times, often we can get busy within only seconds. Hope you were able to get the item returned or replaced. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- noviembre 18, 20201 de 5This evening I went into ATT store after I called in and was invited by the store employee on the phone. When I got there we talked about my plan and my wife’s iPhone 12 mini she just received in the mail hours ago. The plan couldn’t be adjusted other then on my app or on phone. Employee showed me cases and I text my wife a picture of them. While she browsed the phone cases I attempted to access my account on my phone. The whole encounter is roughly 5 minutes. Waiting for a response from my wife I was harassed by the employee named Alaska Retes numerous times. I informed the employee the whole context and the employee proceeded to kick me out. I asked for the manager after I was confirmed I was being kicked out. The employee said the manager is not here. Then immediately a manager was available. I was weary that the employee was the manager, named Daniel J Navarre. After conversation I do believe that employee to be a manager. He proceeded to defend his employee even after full context. Meanwhile there is virtually no one in the store shopping and 4 employees roughly standing around waiting to help someone. My wife called me during Daniel and my conversation where I informed her I was being kicked out and could not proceed to buy her iPhone cases. It was at this time Daniel J Navarre decided to tell me I wasn’t being kicked out. I even confirmed with him the definition of what I was doing in the store and the words, roam, and loiter were the two that came to describe my time in the store. I then proceeded to target to which I bought my wife 2 iPhone 12 mini cases. The whole time I was in the store with my 7 year old daughter, both of us wearing masks, I only took up the smallest piece of real estate and was never engaging in the negative energy given out by the employee. It is my belief that the employee took it upon their self to discriminate against me and that the form of behavior used against me can only be best described as harassment. I implore you to contact the Wasilla Alaska ATT store and review any and all footage of camera, audio interaction. I called the manager back immediately to request information for a formal complaint, and that manager was willfully working with me and I feel doing a professional job of trying to correct the experience. However, in my 10 years contracted with ATT (cingular) I have never once felt so uncomfortable. I am considering calling Verizon tomorrow morning and doing everything within my power to return this hours old iPhone 12 mini and canceling everything I have with ATT. I don’t know what other remedy there can be for feeling the way I do after such an experience. Let alone getting this treatment in front of my 7 year old daughter. Changing something so positive as getting our first new phones in 3 years to this negative experience.Respuesta de AT&Tnoviembre 18, 2020Hello Greg Mitchell Thank you for reaching out. We want to resolve your existing issue. You will receive a call from the Store Manager tomorrow to resolve the issue.