AT&T Store El Cajon Rancho Sd Towne Center
|Día de la semana||Horas|
|Lunes||9:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Martes||9:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Miércoles||9:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Jueves||9:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Viernes||9:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Sábado||9:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Domingo||10:00 a. m. - 6:00 p. m.|
Nuestra prioridad principal es mantener a salvo a nuestros clientes, empleados y comunidades. Estas son algunas actualizaciones importantes sobre las políticas y procedimientos de nuestras tiendas. Agradecemos tu ayuda para mantener a nuestras comunidades seguras y saludables.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• Constantemente limpiamos y desinfectamos las superficies y siempre hay disponible desinfectante para los empleados y clientes.
• Se requiere el uso de mascarillas por parte de los empleados, clientes y visitantes de nuestras tiendas y se entregarán a quienes las necesiten.
• Visita nuestra página web COVID-19: nuestra respuesta para obtener la última información.
Ofertas especiales y teléfonos nuevos para El Cajon
Planes de teléfonos prepagados
Ilimitado por $50/mesSolo abre una nueva línea en nuestro plan de $65 al mes y suscríbete al Pago automático, y ahorrarás $15 al mes. ¿Es momento de tener un plan de teléfono prepagado en El Cajon?50.00al mes.AT&T puede reducir temporalmente las velocidades de datos cuando la red está congestionada. El cargo de servicio del primer mes y los impuestos se cobran en el momento de la compra. Cargo por activación único de $15 si se activa en una tienda. Pueden existir otras restricciones. Ver detalles
Acerca de la tienda de El Cajon
- iPhone 12 y iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Teléfonos móviles
- Planes de servicio móvil y configuración
- Activaciones de teléfonos
- Cambio de dispositivo
- Protección de dispositivos
- Tecnología usable
- TV y entretenimiento
- Pago y configuración de factura
- Soluciones para pequeñas empresas
Teléfonos móviles, planes y accesorios
AT&T PREPAIDDisfruta de la libertad de AT&T PREPAID con planes que te permiten pagar tu uso por adelantado sin atarte a un contrato a largo plazo. Obtén llamadas y mensajes de texto ilimitados en los EE. UU. y los datos que necesitas sin contrato anual, sin verificación de crédito, con envío gratis y sin cargo por activación para pedidos por Internet. Compra teléfonos prepagados de AT&T de las primeras marcas que amas o trae tu propio dispositivo (BYOD) compatible.
SMARTPHONES POPULARESCuando estés listo para un nuevo iPhone o cualquier teléfono nuevo, AT&T lo hace más fácil. Encontrarás de todo, desde los últimos smartphones con muchas funcionalidades hasta dispositivos para enviar mensajes de texto y realizar llamadas principalmente. Escoge entre las marcas más populares como Apple, Samsung y LG, entre otras.
ACCESORIOSAT&T tiene los accesorios que necesitas para decorar y proteger tus dispositivos. Estuches resistentes y fundas elegantes para teléfonos, cargadores y baterías para tener siempre carga, y altavoces y audífonos para mantenerte conectado a tu música favorita y más. Obtén envío gratis, devoluciones gratis y recogida en la tienda; simplemente pide en línea antes de las 4 p. m. y estará listo en un plazo de dos horas.
Lo que dicen nuestros clientes
- agosto 24, 20201 de 5I purchased a Galaxy Note 20 Ultra online for in-store pickup. This was for my business account. I sent one of my employees to pick it up. They wouldn’t let him pick it up because they said he had to be an authorized user on the account (even though the order clearly states his name as the pickup person and he showed his drivers license). So I had to call customer service and wait on-hold for 30 minutes before I finally got a representative to add him as an authorized user. All this while my employee is sitting there in the store waiting. Finally, we got past that hurdle only to be met with another one. They said he needed the credit card that was used the the purchase. Well guess what, he didn’t have my credit card so they wouldn’t let him pickup the phone even though I bought the phone online and my credit card was already charged. So my employee drove from Chula Vista to El Cajon to pickup a phone only to be met with red tape and hurdles. In the end we had to cancel the order. He got back to the office and I sent him to BestBuy. BestBuy let him buy the phone without all the cold-war era security checks and he was back at the office in 15 minutes. The gentlemen named Walter that works at the AT&T store was no help at all and the experience was so bad we had to go spend our money elsewhere. Save yourself the hassle and just buy your phone from another non-AT&T retailer.Respuesta de AT&Tagosto 29, 2020Hello Jaime, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- 30 de diciembre de 20193 de 5Mixed bag of customer service for me, let me explain... I went into the store because every month since I signed up with ATT I have had one issue or another with my billing. I was in the store a while and was having GREAT CS from Rod but then when we had to reach out to Flor (manager) to look at my billing and credit my account because the discounts I am supposed to see wasn't showing up therefore my bill is way higher than it should be. I think she was upset because I had been asking Rod several questions about my bill. I needed to find out/figure out how to unbundle my services and then I plan to leave ATT. When I signed up for the bundle service I was lied to by a rep who knocks on doors to get you to sign up - his name was Kenyata Martin. The guy who installed my Direct Tv was name Chris (technician) that are both liars. Kenyata lied about a lot of things on my account and how my billing was going to be set up. Anyway back to this store and Flor - All she had to do was apply the discount to my account after the 1.5+ hours I had been in the store and I would have been happy. She barely looked at my account he had pulled up and when she did, she attempted to tell me that the discount was "pending" which it was not. They both saw how and when the discount had been credited to my account each month since I started, but had not been applied for this month. It has always applied a week after the main bill is sent. Which also is insane within itself however it been over 2 weeks now and its not showing my credit there at all. Instead of her taking care of the discount with an override she tried to tell me it was pending. When I looked at the screen,nothing showed pending on the screen regardless of how she kept pointing at it - smh. I have called in to ATT every month (multiple times some months)and this month I wanted to go in and speak to someone to see if it was a better experience. Basically, I got the same or worse run around from Flor as I did/do on the phone. NOW, I have to go ahead and do the CS phone dance again any way. My initial thought that it was great to speak to reps in person at the last of my interaction at this location turned into the same old same. She didn't appear to me to be a 10 ATT empolyee by the time I left, still with the same EXACT issue I went into the store with. I can't wait to get rid of ATT.
This companies think people will want to sign up for auto pay so they can over charge you and once you pay it you'll never see that charge back. Auto pay for $10 off a month is nothing compared to how much potentially they over charge you at their discretion.
- abril 8, 20195 de 5Got commendable service from Flor store manager after my fiasco with representatives at AT&T customer service on the phone.
- febrero 4, 20193 de 5
- febrero 4, 20195 de 5All I can say is that this store showed me how outstanding and professional stores should run in the State of California.Thank youMs Robinson