AT&T Store Sacramento University Village
|Día de la semana||Horas|
|Lunes||9:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Martes||9:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Miércoles||9:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Jueves||9:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Viernes||9:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Sábado||9:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Domingo||10:00 a. m. - 6:00 p. m.|
Nuestra prioridad principal es mantener a salvo a nuestros clientes, empleados y comunidades. Estas son algunas actualizaciones importantes sobre las políticas y procedimientos de nuestras tiendas. Agradecemos tu ayuda para mantener a nuestras comunidades seguras y saludables.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• Constantemente limpiamos y desinfectamos las superficies y siempre hay disponible desinfectante para los empleados y clientes.
• Se requiere el uso de mascarillas por parte de los empleados, clientes y visitantes de nuestras tiendas y se entregarán a quienes las necesiten.
• Visita nuestra página web COVID-19: nuestra respuesta para obtener la última información.
Ofertas especiales y teléfonos nuevos para Sacramento
Planes de teléfonos prepagados
Ilimitado por $50/mesSolo abre una nueva línea en nuestro plan de $65 al mes y suscríbete al Pago automático, y ahorrarás $15 al mes. ¿Es momento de tener un plan de teléfono prepagado en Sacramento?50.00al mes.AT&T puede reducir temporalmente las velocidades de datos cuando la red está congestionada. El cargo de servicio del primer mes y los impuestos se cobran en el momento de la compra. Cargo por activación único de $15 si se activa en una tienda. Pueden existir otras restricciones. Ver detalles
Acerca de la tienda de Sacramento
- iPhone 12 y iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Teléfonos móviles
- Planes de servicio móvil y configuración
- Activaciones de teléfonos
- Cambio de dispositivo
- Protección de dispositivos
- Tecnología usable
- TV y entretenimiento
- Pago y configuración de factura
- Soluciones para pequeñas empresas
Teléfonos móviles, planes y accesorios
AT&T PREPAIDDisfruta de la libertad de AT&T PREPAID con planes que te permiten pagar tu uso por adelantado sin atarte a un contrato a largo plazo. Obtén llamadas y mensajes de texto ilimitados en los EE. UU. y los datos que necesitas sin contrato anual, sin verificación de crédito, con envío gratis y sin cargo por activación para pedidos por Internet. Compra teléfonos prepagados de AT&T de las primeras marcas que amas o trae tu propio dispositivo (BYOD) compatible.
SMARTPHONES POPULARESCuando estés listo para un nuevo iPhone o cualquier teléfono nuevo, AT&T lo hace más fácil. Encontrarás de todo, desde los últimos smartphones con muchas funcionalidades hasta dispositivos para enviar mensajes de texto y realizar llamadas principalmente. Escoge entre las marcas más populares como Apple, Samsung y LG, entre otras.
ACCESORIOSAT&T tiene los accesorios que necesitas para decorar y proteger tus dispositivos. Estuches resistentes y fundas elegantes para teléfonos, cargadores y baterías para tener siempre carga, y altavoces y audífonos para mantenerte conectado a tu música favorita y más. Obtén envío gratis, devoluciones gratis y recogida en la tienda; simplemente pide en línea antes de las 4 p. m. y estará listo en un plazo de dos horas.
Lo que dicen nuestros clientes
- octubre 21, 20201 de 5The worst customer services ever. Just talked to "Eugene" twice (10/21/2020 at around 10:45 a.m). Asked to have my rate plan emailed, and Eugene response was to call ATT customer service or come back, or log in to my account - he was totally uninterested in finding out the fact that I'm in the middle of transferring from another provider so I don't have an "account". And mind you, I already went to the same store 3 times and still couldn't get my account set up correctly. He showed absolutely zero interest as far as finding out how to better help me. When I called back again 5 min later to ask to speak to the person who helped me yesterday, unfortunately I got "Eugene" again, and his answer was "he is not here today". So I asked "when will be he back in?". "I don't know", Eugene said. I then asked to speak to Adriana, and again, "she is not here today." I asked to speak to store manager, again "not here today". "When will he/she be back in?" I asked. "I don't know", Eugene said.
Really???? This is the customer service you provide??? Now it appears I need to go back to the store once again, and probably 2-3 more times before I can get my account set up.
This is truly a nightmare. Customer services is supposed to be helpful; instead this store, especially Eugene, had done totally the opposite.
- julio 27, 20201 de 5Horrible experience...I went in to pay my bill and ALWAYS use cash..NEVER up until this point was it an issue. I'm not writing this review to discuss that topic however. I called corp while in the store to find a solution and customer service told me they found one and needed a store rep to take the call...when I asked the staff 4 young boys in their 20's if they could take the call they all looked at me like I was retarded and one of the punks told me in a very short and rude manner "they were not allowed to talk over my phone because of the virus"...I think what he meant to say was I'm a lazy kid that does not feel like helping you right now and I need to get back to my BS session with my work buddies. I spoke up and told the rep on the phone they were not willing to talk to her and were of no help...that's when things turned nasty and a short medium build young man with blue eyes mumbled a nasty comment to which I replied "what did you just say" and his response was "you heard me" that's when I had to walk to the back and knock on the door of possible a snake den?? "The manager a young blonde lady with several tat's on her arms answered and asked me if I needed help. I explained that I was told by staff they would not accept cash...she then unwillingly walked me over to the self pay ATM looking machine and I advised her that when I tried it didn't accept cash...she said well sorry and shrugged her shoulders...I then asked her what the managers name was and she replied I'm the manager I then asked who her manager was and she blurted out a name without a last. I asked her the last name and she hesitated for a second then told me.
I CAN"T BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE ARE EVEN EMPLOYED! the lack of professionalism and respect was off the chart!
I'm going to assume NONE of these employees wanted to be working and instead were taking frustrations of having to work and not getting unemployment out on the general public!
DISGUSTING/RUDE/DISRESPECTFUL employees that need to be replaced by persons who actually want or need gainful employment!
Note to DM: Find another Monday staff as these BAD characters do not deserve to have the privilege of working for ATT!Respuesta de AT&Tagosto 20, 2020Hello Brandon C This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- junio 20, 20205 de 5Cynthia was amazing! I’m in the middle of transitioning and having to give my deadname out and show my ID is sometimes difficult. She was completely understanding, and asked what my name was. When my partner gave my name she immediately started using that and empathized with my nervousness. She made what can sometimes be an anxiety inducing experience not only pleasant but enjoyable. If it weren’t for Covid I would have asked her if I could hug her. I hope all of your staff are as welcoming and personable as her.Respuesta de AT&Tjunio 25, 2020Hello Naiomi W! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon, and we appreciate all of the kind words you shared about your experience.
- 2 de diciembre de 20193 de 5Make sure you know the promotions and discounts. Staff seemed to be uninformed regarding these. We told the rep the promotions yet it took a manager to say that we were correct. I asked both the rep and manager if there was a government employee discount. Both said yes. However, I know several people in my agency who say otherwise. Upon get the correct information, all activation fees were waived as part of the discount. I give this location 3 stars as they did stay late for us. There was some attitude directed by the rep though. I highly recommend knowing the deals and showing proof because they will attempt to tell you otherwise.Respuesta de AT&Tenero 10, 2020Hello Johnathan C. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- septiembre 16, 20191 de 5If you have a brain, do not go with AT&T. They are by far the worst in the industry. Once you are a customer, they can care less about what you need. AT&T is similar to Wells Fargo, they need your sales so they will not tell you all the negative stuff but will repeat and push all the positives to sell you. I've had a problem that's been pending since June 2019 and today, September 2019- has yet to be resolved. Been with them since 2005. There are too many companies out there to have to deal with the b.s. of AT&T.