AT&T Store Sacramento University Village
|Día de la semana||Horas|
|Lunes||9:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Martes||9:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Miércoles||9:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Jueves||9:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Viernes||9:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Sábado||9:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Domingo||10:00 a. m. - 6:00 p. m.|
Nuestra prioridad principal es mantener a salvo a nuestros clientes, empleados y comunidades. Estas son algunas actualizaciones importantes sobre las políticas y procedimientos de nuestras tiendas. Agradecemos tu ayuda para mantener a nuestras comunidades seguras y saludables.
• Estamos ofreciendo el servicio curbside pickup, transacciones sin contacto y, donde se ofrezca el servicio, entrega sin contacto con configuración virtual.
• Constantemente limpiamos y desinfectamos las superficies y siempre hay disponible desinfectante para los empleados y clientes.
• Se requiere el uso de mascarillas por parte de los empleados, clientes y visitantes de nuestras tiendas y se entregarán a quienes las necesiten.
• Visita nuestra página web COVID-19: nuestra respuesta para obtener la última información.
Ofertas especiales y teléfonos nuevos para Sacramento
IPHONE 11Averigua cómo los clientes nuevos y actuales obtienen el iPhone 11 por $10 al mes. No se requiere intercambio. Además, AHORRA incluso más cuando intercambias un dispositivo elegible.10.00al mes.Hay restricciones. Requiere acuerdo de 30 meses con APR del 0%. Solo clientes elegibles y con buenos antecedentes.
IPHONE SE (2020)Averigua cómo los clientes nuevos y actuales obtienen el iPhone SE por $5 al mes. Además, puedes ahorrar más con un intercambio elegible.5.00al mes.Requiere acuerdo de 30 meses con tasa de interés anual (APR) del 0%. Para clientes elegibles y con buenos antecedentes.
Planes de teléfonos prepagados
Ilimitado por $50/mesSolo abre una nueva línea en nuestro plan de $65 al mes y suscríbete al Pago automático, y ahorrarás $15 al mes. ¿Es momento de tener un plan de teléfono prepagado en Sacramento?50.00al mes.AT&T puede reducir temporalmente las velocidades de datos cuando la red está congestionada. El cargo de servicio del primer mes y los impuestos se cobran en el momento de la compra. Cargo por activación único de $15 si se activa en una tienda. Pueden existir otras restricciones. Ver detalles
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Obtén el iPhone SE de 64 GB por $349.99 + $50 para la cuenta. Por tiempo limitado. Solo por Internet. Se cobra un cargo de servicio por el primer mes y el impuesto sobre las ventas al momento de la compra. No incluye cambios. Los nuevos clientes recibirán un crédito de $50 en su cuenta luego de la compra y la activación de la cuenta. Existen otros cargos y restricciones.
Acerca de la tienda de Sacramento
- iPhone 12 y iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Teléfonos móviles
- Planes de servicio móvil y configuración
- Activaciones de teléfonos
- Cambio de dispositivo
- Protección de dispositivos
- Tecnología usable
- TV y entretenimiento
- Pago y configuración de factura
- Soluciones para pequeñas empresas
Teléfonos móviles, planes y accesorios
AT&T PREPAIDDisfruta de la libertad de AT&T PREPAID con planes que te permiten pagar tu uso por adelantado sin atarte a un contrato a largo plazo. Obtén llamadas y mensajes de texto ilimitados en los EE. UU. y los datos que necesitas sin contrato anual, sin verificación de crédito, con envío gratis y sin cargo por activación para pedidos por Internet. Compra teléfonos prepagados de AT&T de las primeras marcas que amas o trae tu propio dispositivo (BYOD) compatible.
SMARTPHONES POPULARESCuando estés listo para un nuevo iPhone o cualquier teléfono nuevo, AT&T lo hace más fácil. Encontrarás de todo, desde los últimos smartphones con muchas funcionalidades hasta dispositivos para enviar mensajes de texto y realizar llamadas principalmente. Escoge entre las marcas más populares como Apple, Samsung y LG, entre otras.
ACCESORIOSAT&T tiene los accesorios que necesitas para decorar y proteger tus dispositivos. Estuches resistentes y fundas elegantes para teléfonos, y cargadores para mantenerte con carga. Tenemos audífonos para niños y adultos y audífonos para mantenerte conectado a tu música favorita y más. Obtén envío gratis, devoluciones gratis y recogida en la tienda; simplemente pide en línea antes de las 4 p. m. y estará listo en un plazo de dos horas.
Lo que dicen nuestros clientes
- enero 19, 20211 de 5Eugene! Please award this At&t associate for the best lame and unknowledgeable employee that has yet to be fired for whatever reason..I guess the customers before me who have written less than
pleasent things regarding Eugene and the experience Eugene brings to the At&t Wireless experience have just been ignored which I'm assuming is exactly what this review is going to be treated as. I've been a customer for 20+ years with my personal account and my small business account. It literally takes just one experience with an associate who is as non professional, disrespectful and just a waste of business appeal to have me investigate a different wireless carrier company for my personal and small business needs. Eugene is an associate that wasted my time, and unfortunately used covid-19 as a disabling crutch to why he could not answer my questions regarding the 3 brand new phones I had just bought the day before from an At&t associate named Dom, who was awesome and helpful and everything I thought At&t put value in with there employees ( total opposite from Eugene) Why did I come in on Dom's day off and had a substitute lame generic At&t representative named Eugene... Since in Eugene's words he states that he just sells the stuff.. He can't assist or have a conversation on how to assist in problem solving my phone issues.... I've waisted too much time on stressing the point that now I'm gonna have to call corperate take another 30 minutes in getting this situation handled to where if Eugene could of done his job like an adult instead of a joke of what an At&t representative should not do, I would not be contemplating closing my accounts all together.. how much business and respect has Eugene cost At&t Wireless... Makes you wonder?Respuesta de AT&Tenero 25, 2021Hi Melinda H. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience and unfortunately that was not the case. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers.
- octubre 21, 20201 de 5The worst customer services ever. Just talked to "Eugene" twice (10/21/2020 at around 10:45 a.m). Asked to have my rate plan emailed, and Eugene response was to call ATT customer service or come back, or log in to my account - he was totally uninterested in finding out the fact that I'm in the middle of transferring from another provider so I don't have an "account". And mind you, I already went to the same store 3 times and still couldn't get my account set up correctly. He showed absolutely zero interest as far as finding out how to better help me. When I called back again 5 min later to ask to speak to the person who helped me yesterday, unfortunately I got "Eugene" again, and his answer was "he is not here today". So I asked "when will be he back in?". "I don't know", Eugene said. I then asked to speak to Adriana, and again, "she is not here today." I asked to speak to store manager, again "not here today". "When will he/she be back in?" I asked. "I don't know", Eugene said.
Really???? This is the customer service you provide??? Now it appears I need to go back to the store once again, and probably 2-3 more times before I can get my account set up.
This is truly a nightmare. Customer services is supposed to be helpful; instead this store, especially Eugene, had done totally the opposite.
- julio 27, 20201 de 5Horrible experience...I went in to pay my bill and ALWAYS use cash..NEVER up until this point was it an issue. I'm not writing this review to discuss that topic however. I called corp while in the store to find a solution and customer service told me they found one and needed a store rep to take the call...when I asked the staff 4 young boys in their 20's if they could take the call they all looked at me like I was retarded and one of the punks told me in a very short and rude manner "they were not allowed to talk over my phone because of the virus"...I think what he meant to say was I'm a lazy kid that does not feel like helping you right now and I need to get back to my BS session with my work buddies. I spoke up and told the rep on the phone they were not willing to talk to her and were of no help...that's when things turned nasty and a short medium build young man with blue eyes mumbled a nasty comment to which I replied "what did you just say" and his response was "you heard me" that's when I had to walk to the back and knock on the door of possible a snake den?? "The manager a young blonde lady with several tat's on her arms answered and asked me if I needed help. I explained that I was told by staff they would not accept cash...she then unwillingly walked me over to the self pay ATM looking machine and I advised her that when I tried it didn't accept cash...she said well sorry and shrugged her shoulders...I then asked her what the managers name was and she replied I'm the manager I then asked who her manager was and she blurted out a name without a last. I asked her the last name and she hesitated for a second then told me.
I CAN"T BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE ARE EVEN EMPLOYED! the lack of professionalism and respect was off the chart!
I'm going to assume NONE of these employees wanted to be working and instead were taking frustrations of having to work and not getting unemployment out on the general public!
DISGUSTING/RUDE/DISRESPECTFUL employees that need to be replaced by persons who actually want or need gainful employment!
Note to DM: Find another Monday staff as these BAD characters do not deserve to have the privilege of working for ATT!Respuesta de AT&Tagosto 20, 2020Hello Brandon C This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- junio 20, 20205 de 5Cynthia was amazing! I’m in the middle of transitioning and having to give my deadname out and show my ID is sometimes difficult. She was completely understanding, and asked what my name was. When my partner gave my name she immediately started using that and empathized with my nervousness. She made what can sometimes be an anxiety inducing experience not only pleasant but enjoyable. If it weren’t for Covid I would have asked her if I could hug her. I hope all of your staff are as welcoming and personable as her.Respuesta de AT&Tjunio 25, 2020Hello Naiomi W! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon, and we appreciate all of the kind words you shared about your experience.
- 2 de diciembre de 20193 de 5Make sure you know the promotions and discounts. Staff seemed to be uninformed regarding these. We told the rep the promotions yet it took a manager to say that we were correct. I asked both the rep and manager if there was a government employee discount. Both said yes. However, I know several people in my agency who say otherwise. Upon get the correct information, all activation fees were waived as part of the discount. I give this location 3 stars as they did stay late for us. There was some attitude directed by the rep though. I highly recommend knowing the deals and showing proof because they will attempt to tell you otherwise.Respuesta de AT&Tenero 10, 2020Hello Johnathan C. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.