AT&T Store San Diego Loma Square
|Día de la semana||Horas|
|Lunes||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Martes||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Miércoles||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Jueves||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Viernes||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Sábado||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Domingo||10:00 a. m. - 6:00 p. m.|
Nuestra prioridad principal es mantener a salvo a nuestros clientes, empleados y comunidades. Estas son algunas actualizaciones importantes sobre las políticas y procedimientos de nuestras tiendas. Agradecemos tu ayuda para mantener a nuestras comunidades seguras y saludables.
• Estamos ofreciendo el servicio curbside pickup, transacciones sin contacto y, donde se ofrezca el servicio, entrega sin contacto con configuración virtual.
• Constantemente limpiamos y desinfectamos las superficies y siempre hay disponible desinfectante para los empleados y clientes.
• Se requiere el uso de mascarillas por parte de los empleados, clientes y visitantes de nuestras tiendas y se entregarán a quienes las necesiten.
• Visita nuestra página web COVID-19: nuestra respuesta para obtener la última información.
Ofertas especiales y teléfonos nuevos para San Diego
IPHONE 11Averigua cómo los clientes nuevos y actuales obtienen el iPhone 11 por $10 al mes. No se requiere intercambio. Además, AHORRA incluso más cuando intercambias un dispositivo elegible.10.00al mes.Hay restricciones. Requiere acuerdo de 30 meses con APR del 0%. Solo clientes elegibles y con buenos antecedentes.
IPHONE SE (2020)Averigua cómo los clientes nuevos y actuales obtienen el iPhone SE por $5 al mes. Además, puedes ahorrar más con un intercambio elegible.5.00al mes.Requiere acuerdo de 30 meses con tasa de interés anual (APR) del 0%. Para clientes elegibles y con buenos antecedentes.
Planes de teléfonos prepagados
Ilimitado por $50/mesSolo abre una nueva línea en nuestro plan de $65 al mes y suscríbete al Pago automático, y ahorrarás $15 al mes. ¿Es momento de tener un plan de teléfono prepagado en San Diego?50.00al mes.AT&T puede reducir temporalmente las velocidades de datos cuando la red está congestionada. El cargo de servicio del primer mes y los impuestos se cobran en el momento de la compra. Cargo por activación único de $15 si se activa en una tienda. Pueden existir otras restricciones. Ver detalles
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Obtén el iPhone SE de 64 GB por $349.99 + $50 para la cuenta. Por tiempo limitado. Solo por Internet. Se cobra un cargo de servicio por el primer mes y el impuesto sobre las ventas al momento de la compra. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Existen otros cargos y restricciones.
Acerca de la tienda de San Diego
- iPhone 12 y iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Teléfonos móviles
- Planes de servicio móvil y configuración
- Activaciones de teléfonos
- Cambio de dispositivo
- Protección de dispositivos
- Tecnología usable
- TV y entretenimiento
- Pago y configuración de factura
- Soluciones para pequeñas empresas
Teléfonos móviles, planes y accesorios
AT&T PREPAIDDisfruta de la libertad de AT&T PREPAID con planes que te permiten pagar tu uso por adelantado sin atarte a un contrato a largo plazo. Obtén llamadas y mensajes de texto ilimitados en los EE. UU. y los datos que necesitas sin contrato anual, sin verificación de crédito, con envío gratis y sin cargo por activación para pedidos por Internet. Compra teléfonos prepagados de AT&T de las primeras marcas que amas o trae tu propio dispositivo (BYOD) compatible.
SMARTPHONES POPULARESCuando estés listo para un nuevo iPhone o cualquier teléfono nuevo, AT&T lo hace más fácil. Encontrarás de todo, desde los últimos smartphones con muchas funcionalidades hasta dispositivos para enviar mensajes de texto y realizar llamadas principalmente. Escoge entre las marcas más populares como Apple, Samsung y LG, entre otras.
ACCESORIOSAT&T tiene los accesorios que necesitas para decorar y proteger tus dispositivos. Estuches resistentes y fundas elegantes para teléfonos, cargadores y baterías para tener siempre carga, y altavoces y audífonos para mantenerte conectado a tu música favorita y más. Obtén envío gratis, devoluciones gratis y recogida en la tienda; simplemente pide en línea antes de las 4 p. m. y estará listo en un plazo de dos horas.
Lo que dicen nuestros clientes
- enero 7, 20215 de 5Andrew Roberson deserves a shoutout for his excellent customer service! He really went above and beyond to help me out. Thank you, Andrew!Respuesta de AT&Tenero 12, 2021Hi! Thank you. We appreciate your feedback. We hope to serve you again.
- enero 5, 20211 de 5This store ripped me off for $350. AVOID this AT&T location, it is filled with scam artists and thieves with no remorse.
I went in to purchase a new phone for my wife at the beginning of December. When I was going thru the process, I explained to the guy that I wanted to trade in her old phone to get the $350 from the promotion but I was not going to upgrade the service. He told me I would get the $350 as long as I traded in the phone within 30 days.
We went back in to trade in the phone and specifically told the guy that we were trading this phone in for the $350 and we were not going to upgrade our plan. He said we would get the $350 for our phone.
One week later my wife received a text that we had to upgrade our service to get the $350 for her old phone trade in.
So I went into this AT&T store to see what was going on. I explained my situation to another guy and he told me to wait in my car for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes a lady waived me to enter the store. I tried to explain my situation to her but she just kept cutting me off. She was quite rude and being very defensive for no reason, I was not being rude or angry or raising my voice. She wouldn't let me get a word in and had the audacity to tell me to let her speak. I explained that I didn't come into the store to cause a scene, I just wanted to know why I was not told that I had to upgrade to receive this $350 trade credit. She said she could not do anything for me and kept asking if she could do anything else for me. She said it was not her fault that I was not told that I had to upgrade to get the $350 and said she was not the manager and pushed the blame to everyone else. She just taunted me by saying, "I can sit here all day, I don't care if you make a scene."
I didn't want to write a negative review, but after the way I was treated by the staff at this location I felt that others might want to know how they treat their customers. By the way the lady acted towards me led me to believe that this sort of thing happens very often. If a customer feels wronged, they should be offered an apology and listened to. They should not be given a bunch of attitude and rushed out of the store. This store should train their employees to let people know the pertinent information so they won't get disgruntled customers instead of training them to be passive aggressive against their customers that feel wronged.
I realize that I am partially a fault for not for not reading the fine print on the internet (since I was never given or shown or told anything to the contrary in store) but I have been going to this location for quite some time to get honest answers. AT&T makes it very difficult to figure out their policies online and over the phone it is next to impossible to get an answer. We have traded in phones in the past and there were no strings attached, so I wrongly assumed that was the case still or that I would have been told differently by the 2 separate employees that I spoke with on different occasions. I have been an AT&T wireless customer for 15+ years since the first iPhones came out.
So they only would offer $55 for my old phone when Apple offers $100. They also charged me fees on top just to upgrade to a new phone. It would have been much cheaper and a better deal if I had just gone to an Apple Store. I will definitely do that in the future an I will not forget that AT&T ripped me off.
So, even though this Point Loma AT&T store used to have honest and helpful employees, it no longer does. They will put their best interests in front of the customers, and scam you to make a profit.Respuesta de AT&Tenero 12, 2021Hello treg d We apologize and want to correct this! Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager.
- julio 7, 20202 de 57/7/20: I am giving the review 2 stars because I felt like I was blatantly lied to today during my appointment. I am a military healthcare provider that went into the Loma Square ATT store today to sign up for FirstNet. I was told that I had to get a new phone number to qualify, but based on my own research, talking to FirstNet on the phone, and a previous visit to an ATT store, this was never brought up. I asked her to show me where it said it in the fine print, and she couldn't find it. I'm not sure where she came up with that in the first place. Very disappointing.Respuesta de AT&Tjulio 11, 2020Hello Amanda S. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- septiembre 17, 20191 de 5This is to report repeated crimes that your company (AT&T) has committed against me. So far, I have been a victim of about ten separate criminal acts. These crimes take the form of repeated bills for AT&T service. However, I do not have any AT&T account. I cancelled my account from my San Diego apartment several months ago. Your behavior in continuing to send me bills, and your behavior of sending me reminders to pay bills, is CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR.
To repeat, your behavior is CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR.
In other words, your behavior is CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR.
To summarize, each and every employee of AT&T who is directly involved in sending me these bills and "reminders" is hereby an accused criminal. Also, each and every employee at AT&T who is indirectly involved in sending me these bills, and "reminders," is hereby an accused criminal.
To conclude, it might be reasonable and appropriate to characterize AT&T as a criminal employer, and as a criminal organization, in the same way that the Mafia is a criminal employer. Also, it might be reasonable and appropriate to characterize AT&T as a criminal employer, and as a criminal organization, in the same way that Al Capone's gang is a criminal employer.
Best regards, A victim of repeated crimes that were committed by AT&T employeesRespuesta de AT&Tenero 15, 2020Hello Tom, B Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- abril 15, 20194 de 5I purchased a new Samsung phone from Jessica back in February and she beautifully handled porting over all the info from my old S6 to my S8. I told her my Mother is on my family plan and I always give her my old phone when I upgrade and could she help move the info from my Mom's old phone over. She said no problem, bring her in the next time she is in town and she will take care of it. I went in yesterday with my Mom but unfortunately Jessica was not working. Someone else helped us by putting in a new SIM card but he said he couldn't do anything about the rest of the info and quite frankly, looked at me like I was crazy when I told him Jessica had said she could do it and someone there had always been able to do it for the 3 previous phones I bought there. I asked to make an apt for my Mom with Jessica when she returned which he did. My Mom just returned from that apt and Jessica took care of EVERYTHING! Emails, texts, apps, the shebang. My Mom is thrilled! Thank you Jessica!!