AT&T Store San Mateo San Mateo Hillsdale
|Día de la semana||Horas|
|Lunes||10:00 a. m. - 9:00 p. m.|
|Martes||10:00 a. m. - 9:00 p. m.|
|Miércoles||10:00 a. m. - 9:00 p. m.|
|Jueves||10:00 a. m. - 9:00 p. m.|
|Viernes||9:00 a. m. - 9:00 p. m.|
|Sábado||9:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Domingo||10:00 a. m. - 6:00 p. m.|
Nuestra prioridad principal es mantener a salvo a nuestros clientes, empleados y comunidades. Estas son algunas actualizaciones importantes sobre las políticas y procedimientos de nuestras tiendas. Agradecemos tu ayuda para mantener a nuestras comunidades seguras y saludables.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• Constantemente limpiamos y desinfectamos las superficies y siempre hay disponible desinfectante para los empleados y clientes.
• Se requiere el uso de mascarillas por parte de los empleados, clientes y visitantes de nuestras tiendas y se entregarán a quienes las necesiten.
• Visita nuestra página web COVID-19: nuestra respuesta para obtener la última información.
Ofertas especiales y teléfonos nuevos para San Mateo
Planes de teléfonos prepagados
Ilimitado por $50/mesSolo abre una nueva línea en nuestro plan de $65 al mes y suscríbete al Pago automático, y ahorrarás $15 al mes. ¿Es momento de tener un plan de teléfono prepagado en San Mateo?50.00al mes.AT&T puede reducir temporalmente las velocidades de datos cuando la red está congestionada. El cargo de servicio del primer mes y los impuestos se cobran en el momento de la compra. Cargo por activación único de $15 si se activa en una tienda. Pueden existir otras restricciones. Ver detalles
Acerca de la tienda de San Mateo
- iPhone 12 y iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Teléfonos móviles
- Planes de servicio móvil y configuración
- Activaciones de teléfonos
- Cambio de dispositivo
- Protección de dispositivos
- Tecnología usable
- TV y entretenimiento
- Pago y configuración de factura
- Soluciones para pequeñas empresas
Teléfonos móviles, planes y accesorios
AT&T PREPAIDDisfruta de la libertad de AT&T PREPAID con planes que te permiten pagar tu uso por adelantado sin atarte a un contrato a largo plazo. Obtén llamadas y mensajes de texto ilimitados en los EE. UU. y los datos que necesitas sin contrato anual, sin verificación de crédito, con envío gratis y sin cargo por activación para pedidos por Internet. Compra teléfonos prepagados de AT&T de las primeras marcas que amas o trae tu propio dispositivo (BYOD) compatible.
SMARTPHONES POPULARESCuando estés listo para un nuevo iPhone o cualquier teléfono nuevo, AT&T lo hace más fácil. Encontrarás de todo, desde los últimos smartphones con muchas funcionalidades hasta dispositivos para enviar mensajes de texto y realizar llamadas principalmente. Escoge entre las marcas más populares como Apple, Samsung y LG, entre otras.
ACCESORIOSAT&T tiene los accesorios que necesitas para decorar y proteger tus dispositivos. Estuches resistentes y fundas elegantes para teléfonos, cargadores y baterías para tener siempre carga, y altavoces y audífonos para mantenerte conectado a tu música favorita y más. Obtén envío gratis, devoluciones gratis y recogida en la tienda; simplemente pide en línea antes de las 4 p. m. y estará listo en un plazo de dos horas.
Lo que dicen nuestros clientes
- noviembre 21, 20205 de 5I’ve never had a bad experience at this store. The staff are always friendly and helpful. Vinh helped me today and got everything I needed done and was just very helpful and knowledgeable. I appreciated his customer service and good attitude.
- noviembre 14, 20205 de 5I had ordered new service online and it turned into a month long nightmare that no one could resolve. I had been actively avoiding going into stores thanks to COVID, but today I had to. The store limited customers, letting them leave their name and come back. There were hand sanitizer and barriers everywhere. Everyone work masks. Being concerned as my epic online experience I didn’t feel comfortable sitting in the store as I knew it’d be a lengthy fix. The team took a table and chairs outside for me and really got to fixing the mess. I really want to thank the associates and manager for making such a messy nightmare situation as comfortable as possible. You guys rock and I appreciate it beyond words.
- octubre 26, 20201 de 5I had the worst experience at this ATT store over the weekend, and would give zero stars if I could. We've been loyal ATT subscribers for 12 years, and were Cingular subscribers before that. After purchasing the iPhone 12 via pre-order, and having the phone for less than 48 hours, it decided to start turning off on me every two minutes or so, leaving me unable to do anything with the phone. Being two hours away from home, I wanted to make sure I had a working phone for the drive home in case of emergency, and to be able to use navigation to find where I was going. I stopped by the ATT store hoping they could help me, and instead I was given the run around for two hours, and hardly helped.
In my experience, when customers are having an issue, especially if it is not their fault, the associates and the managers should offer solutions, not just tell the customer, "no" and give excuses of why they can't do anything. I would have expected the manager, DALINA, to say something along the lines of "I apologize, we don't have any iPhone 12 256 GB in stock, but we do have the smaller phones in stock, which would incur a $55 restocking fee which we cannot waive in store, but we could note the issues you are having on your account and when you have a working phone, you can call the customer care line and request the fee be refunded." Instead, I got "we don't have any like for like phones," ("well, do you have any of the smaller ones in stock? I need a working phone to safely drive home.") "yeah we can give you a smaller phone but you're going to have a $55 restocking fee," ("Okay, well can I get that waived?") "you can call customer care and ask." ("I can't call customer care bc my phone won't stay on.") "Put her on the store phone to customer care and help the next customer."
I spent two hours on the phone with customer care, with zero assistance from the store team, and zero concern for the issues I was having, to eventually leave with an inferior phone. I was offered nothing for all of the time I had spent on this issue, not even an apology. They treated multiple customers this way during my time in the store waiting on hold for customer service, it's a very awful way to give customer service, and almost certainly translates to lost sales for the store and for ATT.
While I was waiting for my new phone to activate, I heard DALINA (the manager) say, regarding my defective phone, "the first batch always has issues." If you know that, why wouldn't you be more helpful and understanding of the situation, and offer solutions to help? In addition, they spent at least an hour prior to closing discussing company related issues and private employee matters in front of customers, including how an employee took COVID sick pay which "screwed the store" and discussing transfer requests for employees in front of customers. All in all, it was a very unprofessional, non-customer service oriented, disappointing experience with this ATT store. I will be following up with ATT corporate regarding this matter, as well.Respuesta de AT&Toctubre 26, 2020Hi Cassandra Quinn. We apologize and want to correct this! Please come back to the store and ask to see Andrew, he is the General Manager to see if we can rectify the situation and make it better for you. We sincerely apologize for the experience you had.
- septiembre 17, 20201 de 5The sales manager Andrew lied to me about the pricing of the internet account I tried to set up. He told me the price for new customers would be $50 without contract, which appeared to be cheaper than the quote I got from Xfinity. However, he intentionally hid the information that this price did not include the equipment fee per month. Turns out that Xfinity is actually cheaper than them at the same exact internet speed! He also said there would be no installation fee, which is aIso a lie, as I saw a $99 installation fee on my first bill.Respuesta de AT&Tseptiembre 17, 2020Hi S C. We apologize and want to correct this! We want to resolve your existing issue.
- junio 26, 20201 de 5It could only get worse if they called you names at the door.
Was trying for now the second week to get an Moxie Hotspot to register its SIM. I had the displeasure of dealing with Rich his "Manager" Paul. First issue, ATT has now sent me three Sim cards all different sizes for the machine, but it won't activate. This has been going on since 6/4. Finally decided to go to my friendly ATT Store for help where Rich needed an ID which mine is expired and I was under the impression that I could not replace during Covid. Rich was all knowing and told me all his customers were bringing him paper driver's licenses. Its the new rage apparently. Asked to speak to his "manager" who was Paul. Paul then told me yep he can't help which I am confident is his theme. I then said Ok I will go home and get my passport, but do I have to wait another 20 minutes when I cam back? Rich who is again all knowing says it was only 9 minutes. I said great I am not speaking to you however. Its always refreshing when someone you are working with offers un requested corrections. This is when Rich the "manager" tells I AM RUDE and he won't help. Ok so I ask for his manager and he tells me his the "manager"which is clearly a job that was handed to him not earned as power of incompetence is strong. I ask for for his regional whom he tells me does not use phones? It's a phone company so she must be pretty lost all the time. He tells me she only accepts email and scribbles down some initials on a business card. I email her from the store with no less than 50 phones in sight, that upper management apparently "doesn't like to use" as technology is I guess is scary, or maybe they just prefer the service at Verizon, I then wait an hour for a reply in the store (perhaps rich was timing and could verify) with no return contact. I suspect that there will be none either. IF YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE SOMETHING LIKE CLOWNS IN A CIRCUS AND YOU ARE INTO THAT.....SHOP HERE AND ASK FOR RICH AND HIS "MANAGER" PAUL. They will not help but they will fill your day with nonsense.Respuesta de AT&Tjulio 29, 2020Hello Brett D. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.