AT&T Store Wellington Wellington
|Día de la semana||Horas|
|Lunes||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Martes||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Miércoles||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Jueves||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Viernes||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Sábado||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Domingo||10:00 a. m. - 6:00 p. m.|
Para seguir ayudando a que nuestros clientes, empleados y comunidades se mantengan seguros, hemos realizado una serie de cambios en nuestras tiendas minoristas, como resultado de la pandemia por coronavirus.
• Se requiere el uso de mascarillas por parte de los empleados, clientes y visitantes de nuestras tiendas y se entregarán a los clientes que las necesiten.
• Ahora estamos ofreciendo servicio de recolección fuera de la tienda, transacciones sin contacto y, en algunos mercados, servicio en la puerta con configuración virtual sin contacto.
• También estamos limitando la cantidad de personas en nuestras tiendas a fin de garantizar el distanciamiento social, y les pedimos a los clientes que primero visiten la página para gestionar algunos servicios como pagos de facturas y cambios de dispositivos.
• Nuestros empleados y clientes tienen sanitizante para manos a disposición, y las superficies se limpian y se desinfectan en intervalos regulares a lo largo de todo la jornada laboral.
Ofertas especiales en tus teléfonos favoritos
iPhone SE (2020)Averigua cómo obtener el iPhone SE (2020) por $5 al mes. Se requiere línea nueva, pago en cuotas calificado con plan ilimitado elegible.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Requiere línea nueva, plan de pago en cuotas calificado y plan ilimitado.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Requiere línea nueva, plan de pago en cuotas calificado y plan ilimitado.
Google Pixel 4Averigua cómo obtener un Google Pixel 4 de 64 GB por $5 al mes. Cuando compres en un plan de pago en cuotas elegible (mín. $75 al mes antes de los descuentos).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GAverigua cómo obtener el LG V60 ThinQ 5G por $10 al mes cuando compras con un plan de pago en cuotas calificado con plan ilimitado elegible (mín. $75 al mes antes de los descuentos). Requiere línea nueva.
iPhone SE (2020) de AT&T PREPAIDObtén el iPhone SE de 64 GB por $349.99 + $50 para la cuenta. Por tiempo limitado. Solo por Internet. Se cobra un cargo de servicio por el primer mes y el impuesto sobre las ventas al momento de la compra. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Existen otros cargos y restricciones.
Acerca de la tienda de Wellington
- Teléfonos móviles
- Planes de servicio móvil y configuración
- Activaciones de teléfonos
- Cambio de dispositivo
- Protección de dispositivos
- Tecnología usable
- TV y entretenimiento
- Pago y configuración de factura
- Soluciones para pequeñas empresas
Teléfonos móviles, planes y accesorios
AT&T PREPAIDDisfruta de la libertad de AT&T PREPAID con planes que te permiten pagar tu uso por adelantado sin atarte a un contrato a largo plazo. Obtén llamadas y mensajes de texto ilimitados en los EE. UU. y los datos que necesitas sin contrato anual, sin verificación de crédito, con envío gratis y sin cargo por activación para pedidos por Internet. Compra teléfonos prepagados de AT&T de las primeras marcas que amas o trae tu propio dispositivo (BYOD) compatible.
SMARTPHONES POPULARESCuando estés listo para un teléfono nuevo, AT&T te lo hace fácil. Encontrarás de todo, desde los últimos smartphones con muchas funcionalidades hasta dispositivos para enviar mensajes de texto y realizar llamadas principalmente. Escoge entre las marcas más populares como Apple, Samsung y LG, entre otras. Pide por Internet y obtén envío gratis, recoge en la tienda más cercana o recibe la entrega gratis el mismo día en algunos códigos postales.
ACCESORIOSAT&T tiene los accesorios que necesitas para decorar y proteger tus dispositivos. Estuches resistentes y fundas elegantes para teléfonos, cargadores y baterías para tener siempre carga, y altavoces y audífonos para mantenerte conectado a tu música favorita y más. Obtén envío gratis, devoluciones gratis y recogida en la tienda; simplemente pide en línea antes de las 4 p. m. y estará listo en un plazo de dos horas.
Lo que dicen nuestros clientes
- marzo 1, 20205 de 5I had some complicated problems involving two of my phones. Will Jackson could not have been more helpful and friendly. If all AT&T employees were like Will Jackson AT&T would put Sprint and Verizon out of business.Respuesta de AT&Tmarzo 4, 2020Hi Dan L. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- enero 26, 20201 de 5Worst customer service ever! First of all I entered the store and was not greeted. Sat and waited and 20 minutes later I asked to be checked in so I could talk to someone. Only 2 associates were helping customers on the floor. I hear one say there were 2 on break. It was 2pm on a Sunday and there were 4 other customers sitting and waiting. I saw the associates in the back peek their heads out the door a few times but never came out. Finally after an hour someone came out from the back. I had purchased a screen cover the weekend before and when installed the associate put it on crooked. When I mentioned it she took it off and reapplied it again, then a third time. I asked if removing it so many times would cause it not to adhere well. She said no and if there was a problem to bring it back and they would replace it. So that's why I was there. The screen protector had caught on the corner of my pocket and cracked within a few days. I spoke to the associate and she said she was not supposed to change it, but she would this one time. Next she came back and said they didn't have any in stock and only had a different brand and I would have to pay for it. I asked to speak to a Manager, so the Manager Melissa came out. So now I know there were 2 associates and the Manager in the back with at least 4 customers waiting an hour to meet with someone. I asked the manager if she would make an exception and replace the screen with the other brand and she straight up said no and to go to another AT&T store. I told her I had waited an hour and it was ridiculous that she had 2 associates and herself in the back with a crowd waiting. She immediately gave me an attitude and demanded I leave the store. I have never, ever been treated with such poor respect. I will never go near this store again. It's sad considering I have been a customer of AT&T for 20 years. Stay clear from this store!Respuesta de AT&Tenero 27, 2020Hi Bill H. We are sorry you were not helped immediately. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- enero 14, 20201 de 5The person who was supposed to help me was no help at all. I went in to buy a new phone, a carrying case and a braided power cord. The girl came out with the phone, grabbed a carrying case and braided power cord and said i needed to get a screen protector also....so i said ok. I told her I wanted to pay for the phone upfront and she said i couldn't. I told her my girlfriend had done just that 2 months prior and the girl just kept saying she couldn't do it. She said if i wanted to pay off the phone i could do it the following week. What kind of B.S. is this? How much extra am I paying so they can start the process with a payment plan? I told the girl I needed my information transferred to my new phone and she said they aren't responsible for doing that, but she said if i had my Gmail acct. password she could do it. I couldn't remember my password so she took my phone and changed my password and started trying to transfer my info. After about 5 minutes she said it wasn't working and my old phone was too old to transfer the data. I went home and told my girlfriend the story and she took my phones and downloaded a transfer app on my old phone. My new phone already had that app. In 5 minutes she had my info downloading onto my new phone. I opened the new power cord the girl in the store sold me and realized she put a cord in for an I phone...I don't have an I phone!! I looked in the box that came with the phone and see this slip of paper that says this phone comes with a screen protector. Why was I sold a screen protector then?? I went back a week later and talked to someone else who removed the charge for the power cord...they couldn't do anything for the screen protector since it was on my phone. The guy said that the screen protector i was sold was superior to the one that came with it....that's fine, but don't just sell me one without informing me that i can use the one that comes with it just so you can make a sale!! If I did my job the way they do theirs, I'd be unemployed.
- 8 de diciembre de 20191 de 5The worst customer service I've ever encountered. Job of personnel should to help customers not intimidate them or act bored by them. They should realize we don't know everything about plans and products like they do and offer to explain rather than act bored, disinterested, and unhelpful. I left within minutes of arriving. Young woman who helped me obviously does't enjoy her job or the public and should try another non customer oriented profession
- septiembre 29, 20195 de 5Once again great customer service at this location. I have done multiple upgrades and purchase for me and my family at this store. Every time I go I get greated with a smile. Every time I go I meet new sales associates or managers that are always kind and helpful. They are always knowledgable and willing to help. This time I had the honor to work with Alejandro R. I've had some account issues with an upgrade. I was at the store for 2 and a half hours Thursday and ran into some issues. So I cam back Saturday and worked with him again. He was able to get the issue resolved and able to process the upgrade on my account. This store and its employees exemplify customer service and are one of the reasons I have an account with AT&T. Every time I need help or upgrade I always make sure to choose this store.