AT&T Store Wayne Preakness
|Día de la semana||Horas|
|Lunes||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Martes||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Miércoles||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Jueves||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Viernes||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Sábado||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Domingo||11:00 a. m. - 6:00 p. m.|
Nuestra prioridad principal es mantener a salvo a nuestros clientes, empleados y comunidades. Estas son algunas actualizaciones importantes sobre las políticas y procedimientos de nuestras tiendas. Agradecemos tu ayuda para mantener a nuestras comunidades seguras y saludables.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• Constantemente limpiamos y desinfectamos las superficies y siempre hay disponible desinfectante para los empleados y clientes.
• Se requiere el uso de mascarillas por parte de los empleados, clientes y visitantes de nuestras tiendas y se entregarán a quienes las necesiten.
• Visita nuestra página web COVID-19: nuestra respuesta para obtener la última información.
Ofertas especiales y teléfonos nuevos para Wayne
IPHONE SE (2020)Averigua cómo los clientes nuevos y actuales obtienen el iPhone SE por $5 al mes. Además, puedes ahorrar más con un intercambio elegible.5.00al mes.Requiere acuerdo de 30 meses con tasa de interés anual (APR) del 0%. Para clientes elegibles y con buenos antecedentes.
Planes de teléfonos prepagados
Ilimitado por $50/mesSolo abre una nueva línea en nuestro plan de $65 al mes y suscríbete al Pago automático, y ahorrarás $15 al mes. ¿Es momento de tener un plan de teléfono prepagado en Wayne?50.00al mes.AT&T puede reducir temporalmente las velocidades de datos cuando la red está congestionada. El cargo de servicio del primer mes y los impuestos se cobran en el momento de la compra. Cargo por activación único de $15 si se activa en una tienda. Pueden existir otras restricciones. Ver detalles
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Obtén el iPhone SE de 64 GB por $349.99 + $50 para la cuenta. Por tiempo limitado. Solo por Internet. Se cobra un cargo de servicio por el primer mes y el impuesto sobre las ventas al momento de la compra. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Existen otros cargos y restricciones.
Acerca de la tienda de Wayne
- iPhone 12 y iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Teléfonos móviles
- Planes de servicio móvil y configuración
- Activaciones de teléfonos
- Cambio de dispositivo
- Protección de dispositivos
- Tecnología usable
- TV y entretenimiento
- Pago y configuración de factura
- Soluciones para pequeñas empresas
Teléfonos móviles, planes y accesorios
AT&T PREPAIDDisfruta de la libertad de AT&T PREPAID con planes que te permiten pagar tu uso por adelantado sin atarte a un contrato a largo plazo. Obtén llamadas y mensajes de texto ilimitados en los EE. UU. y los datos que necesitas sin contrato anual, sin verificación de crédito, con envío gratis y sin cargo por activación para pedidos por Internet. Compra teléfonos prepagados de AT&T de las primeras marcas que amas o trae tu propio dispositivo (BYOD) compatible.
SMARTPHONES POPULARESCuando estés listo para un nuevo iPhone o cualquier teléfono nuevo, AT&T lo hace más fácil. Encontrarás de todo, desde los últimos smartphones con muchas funcionalidades hasta dispositivos para enviar mensajes de texto y realizar llamadas principalmente. Escoge entre las marcas más populares como Apple, Samsung y LG, entre otras.
ACCESORIOSAT&T tiene los accesorios que necesitas para decorar y proteger tus dispositivos. Estuches resistentes y fundas elegantes para teléfonos, cargadores y baterías para tener siempre carga, y altavoces y audífonos para mantenerte conectado a tu música favorita y más. Obtén envío gratis, devoluciones gratis y recogida en la tienda; simplemente pide en línea antes de las 4 p. m. y estará listo en un plazo de dos horas.
Lo que dicen nuestros clientes
- 9 de diciembre de 20205 de 5Amazing customer service
- octubre 25, 20205 de 5I came in around 4:30 on 10/25 and was helped by the young lady working. I cannot give enough praise. She was so helpful and efficient. She was able to answer my questions with ease and a smile. She wasn't aware that my 6 month old and husband were waiting for me in the car, but regardless she was prompt and efficient. I am so impressed and satisfied by my experience and the phenomenal customer service that I will be a customer for life. Thank you so much for your help and for the quick and attentive service!Respuesta de AT&Toctubre 26, 2020Hi Catherine D.
Your experience in our store matters to us. We want to help everyone in a timely manner with a welcoming can do attitude and show how much we appreciate all our customers. we are glad that was exactly the experience you had on your last visit. Hope to see you again!
- agosto 31, 20201 de 5Went into this store back in January 2020 to help my phone get a replacement phone. The sales rep Andrew lied to us, said that if we just add a new line, we can get a new phone and after 90 days, we can cancel the new line and keep the phone. I asked him if he was sure and he said yes. Should have known better. I really hope he lost his job during the pandemic and never finds work again. Now we are stuck with a new line. When we called AT&T, they told us that the rep Andrew basically lied. When we went into the AT&T store in the willowbrook mall, the rep Carmen also confirmed that Andrew lies. Basically Andrew is a low life.Respuesta de AT&Tseptiembre 1, 2020Hello Adrian L
This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- junio 30, 20201 de 5They don't deserve one star, but I can't get on here with a 0. I came in on May 9, 2020, desperate to get a new cell phone, as mine suddenly stopped working. I am a disabled senior citizen on Social Security. The saleswoman switched me from a Samsung Galaxy 5 to the Samsung Galaxy s10e. She didn't help me set up the home screen at all, although it was a big change for me. But the lies she told were what cost me. She insisted I needed "a free Ghost Line" which was necessary. I didn't want it, but since it was free, and I was there in the height of the pandemic, I just wanted to get out of there. When I got my first bill, the "Free" ghost line cost me an added $105.00 to my monthly bill, or $599.00 to get rid of it completely. She also took the liberty of updating me to a more expensive plan, although I never asked for that, my plan was sufficient for my needs. So now I don't want this line, and have to either pay $105.00 more each month (plus the added plan fees she put me on) or pay $599.00 to get rid of the "ghost line" completely.
I have spent hours on the phone with ATT reps, and nobody is willing to do one thing to make this right, except to put me back on a cheaper plan. I think she deserves to get fired, and wonder how many others she cheated like this. Don't ever go to this store. They lie and don't care at all. When I got home, I had no idea how to even set up the home screen, as I had my prior phone for 10 years, and the technology changed a lot since then. I cried and my neighbor helped me a little. Don't ever go the awful people at this store, they don't care what they tell you.
Someday when she or someone in her family is on SS, I hope they get cheated like she did to me.
I have been directed to their facebook page, as if that is going to help me.Respuesta de AT&Tjulio 1, 2020We would like to look into this for you. Please send us a Direct Message on our Twitter or Facebook, or visit www.att.com/contactus. Thank you.
- junio 24, 20201 de 5I wish I could give this location 0 stars. This was the worst retail experience I have ever had with AT&T and in my ENTIRE life. I don't even know where to start.
I went in on a Monday to switch the SIM cards out of my cellphone when a sales associate told us it would be impossible because the phone had previously been used on a Sprint account. He didn't even bother looking at the phone or asking if it was unlocked. He just reiterated that it was impossible. He then told me that I was due for a phone upgrade, and he told me verbatim that the only thing I would have to pay in store is tax. Let it be known that I have never purchased an iPhone on my own before. So after I buy the phone, I go home only to find out that you can switch the SIM card out because the phone I originally brought in is unlocked (again, something he NEVER mentioned in store), and I now had to pay 30 monthly payments of $45 each for the phone I just bought--not just tax. Like the guy literally said NOTHING about payments... commission hungry much? I went to return the new iPhone when I found out there was a restocking fee of over $60. Which I would've been more than happy to pay if I was the one who made the mistake, but it was the Sales Rep who was mistaken. On Wednesday, I went back and then spoke with the manager in person and started to explain what happened. The manager then BROUGHT THE SALES REP OVER (WHY?!), and the Sales Rep was now getting so defensive... and the manager then proceeded to question my intelligence by asking me how old I was and then telling me that her children know how to switch out their SIM cards? Like good for you? She was so rude and refused to understand or acknowledge the fact that her associate is the one who made the mistake (when she wasn't even present) and refusing to waive our restocking fee. Terrible management skills for somebody who has been managing the store for 12 years (a fact that she made sure that I knew). Her and the sales rep in question created the most uncomfortable, condescending sales experience I had ever encountered. The manager especially should learn to better approach the situation next time and get better at customer service...
I ended up calling corporate and explaining what happened. The corporate team could not believe that manager brought the sales rep over, and they agreed and literally said to us that it was so unprofessional of the manager to bring the rep over. They also said the representative should have been more transparent in his sales approach. They are now refunding the restocking fee. BUYER BEWARE!Respuesta de AT&Tjunio 25, 2020Hello Corey S. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.