AT&T Store Columbus Polaris Towne Center
|Día de la semana||Horas|
|Lunes||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Martes||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Miércoles||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Jueves||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Viernes||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Sábado||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Domingo||10:00 a. m. - 6:00 p. m.|
Para seguir ayudando a que nuestros clientes, empleados y comunidades se mantengan seguros, hemos realizado una serie de cambios en nuestras tiendas minoristas, como resultado de la pandemia por coronavirus.
• Se requiere el uso de mascarillas por parte de los empleados, clientes y visitantes de nuestras tiendas y se entregarán a los clientes que las necesiten.
• Ahora estamos ofreciendo servicio de recolección fuera de la tienda, transacciones sin contacto y, en algunos mercados, servicio en la puerta con configuración virtual sin contacto.
• También estamos limitando la cantidad de personas en nuestras tiendas a fin de garantizar el distanciamiento social, y les pedimos a los clientes que primero visiten la página para gestionar algunos servicios como pagos de facturas y cambios de dispositivos.
• Nuestros empleados y clientes tienen sanitizante para manos a disposición, y las superficies se limpian y se desinfectan en intervalos regulares a lo largo de todo la jornada laboral.
Ofertas especiales en tus teléfonos favoritos
iPhone SE (2020)Averigua cómo obtener el iPhone SE (2020) por $5 al mes. Se requiere línea nueva, pago en cuotas calificado con plan ilimitado elegible.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GAverigua cómo obtener el Samsung Galaxy S20 5G por $15 al mes cuando compres por Internet. Requiere línea nueva, plan de pago en cuotas calificado y plan ilimitado.
iPhone 11Averigua cómo obtener hasta $350 en crédito en la factura cuando compres un iPhone 11 por Internet. Requiere línea nueva, plan de pago en cuotas calificado y plan ilimitado.
Google Pixel 4Averigua cómo obtener un Google Pixel 4 de 64 GB por $5 al mes. Cuando compres en un plan de pago en cuotas elegible (mín. $75 al mes antes de los descuentos).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GAverigua cómo obtener el LG V60 ThinQ 5G por $10 al mes cuando compras con un plan de pago en cuotas calificado con plan ilimitado elegible (mín. $75 al mes antes de los descuentos). Requiere línea nueva.
iPhone SE (2020) de AT&T PREPAIDObtén el iPhone SE de 64 GB por $349.99 + $50 para la cuenta. Por tiempo limitado. Solo por Internet. Se cobra un cargo de servicio por el primer mes y el impuesto sobre las ventas al momento de la compra. No incluye cambios. Los nuevos clientes recibirán un crédito de $50 en su cuenta luego de la compra y la activación de la cuenta. Existen otros cargos y restricciones.
Acerca de la tienda de Columbus
- Teléfonos móviles
- Planes de servicio móvil y configuración
- Activaciones de teléfonos
- Cambio de dispositivo
- Protección de dispositivos
- Tecnología usable
- TV y entretenimiento
- Pago y configuración de factura
- Soluciones para pequeñas empresas
Teléfonos móviles, planes y accesorios
AT&T PREPAIDDisfruta de la libertad de AT&T PREPAID con planes que te permiten pagar tu uso por adelantado sin atarte a un contrato a largo plazo. Obtén llamadas y mensajes de texto ilimitados en los EE. UU. y los datos que necesitas sin contrato anual, sin verificación de crédito, con envío gratis y sin cargo por activación para pedidos por Internet. Compra teléfonos prepagados de AT&T de las primeras marcas que amas o trae tu propio dispositivo (BYOD) compatible.
SMARTPHONES POPULARESCuando estés listo para un teléfono nuevo, AT&T te lo hace fácil. Encontrarás de todo, desde los últimos smartphones con muchas funcionalidades hasta dispositivos para enviar mensajes de texto y realizar llamadas principalmente. Escoge entre las marcas más populares como Apple, Samsung y LG, entre otras. Pide por Internet y obtén envío gratis, recoge en la tienda más cercana o recibe la entrega gratis el mismo día en algunos códigos postales.
ACCESORIOSAT&T tiene los accesorios que necesitas para decorar y proteger tus dispositivos. Estuches resistentes y fundas elegantes para teléfonos, cargadores y baterías para tener siempre carga, y altavoces y audífonos para mantenerte conectado a tu música favorita y más. Obtén envío gratis, devoluciones gratis y recogida en la tienda; simplemente pide en línea antes de las 4 p. m. y estará listo en un plazo de dos horas.
Lo que dicen nuestros clientes
- junio 19, 20191 de 5QUESTIONABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE BY STORE MANAGERI am a disable person went to the store on 06/17/2019 at 12.45 p.m. I waited until 13.30 and a sales person asked me about my need, I showed him my smart phone and asked for minimum available mobile service. He said it would cost me $$ dollars a month. I agreed and he took the phone and went inside the back office. He came back and told me to use sim card. I asked him how much it will cost he said $$ dollars. I gave my master card he charged my card went inside the store. He came back and took care of other customers for about one hour. My husband was waiting in the car. I asked the sales person why it is taking so long. I gave you the money and the phone can I get my phone back. He then took another sim card went inside the store. He did not come back for a while. I went to ask the other sales person who was the manger. He went back and came back and returned the phone and the sim card. He said your phone is not working. I said okay then give me my money back $$ dollars that you charged on my master card. He says no I can not do that because it is pre-paid auto pay sim card. I told him what? He said we can not give you $$ dollars back. You are stuck with this sim card and you have to buy a mobile phone for another $$ dollars and then you will get service. I fell on the chair. I was frustrated that not only I wasted two hours waiting in the store for a simple mobile phone service. Now the sales person rudely refused to give me my money back, that he asked me to purchase. He was very rude. I asked him repeatedly to give me a supervisor and he said I am the boss here my word is final. He literally pushed me out of the store without giving me customer service number and supervisor to file my complaint. When I told this to my husband he said: "no they can not do this to any one. They have to give you reason for keeping you so long in the store and take your money and not give you the service they offered to you." He walked in to the store that no name tag sales man asked "what" very rudely. My husband asked the money back. He said more rudely "no money what money she bought a prepaid sim card." I said "no that is not the case sir your man took the phone inside and asked me to pay $$ dollars for "Activation fees" he never mentioned a pre-paid card and I gave him the card he took the money out of my card but after two hours he said not working, who asked you to sale me a pre-paid sim card, I asked for mobile service for this phone did not I." That boss man stopped talking to us. He rudely offended us and continued to ignore us. My husband got upset with his rude behavior and asked to report this to the corporate office and asked the money back. A lady came out of the store asked rudely "you need to go or I will call police on you for yelling at my person." Husband said " give the money back that is all we are asking you can not take money from a disable person fraudulently that is federal offense and not provide customer service desk to resolve the issue." She tried to scare by saying "police are coming you better leave the store now." Husband said " I am calling the police you are the one did wrong to us took the money now tried to take more money by selling another phone." We walked out of the store and waited for the police to come. The police never answered our call never came so we decided to write complaint about the behavior of the STORE person NUMBER FS72No where it says on the receipt "sim card" it says "activation deposit". These people needs to learn proper customer service training and not cut corner on the job and not respect other peoples money and time.
- abril 18, 20195 de 5I am very happy with the experience at the store..My issue was taken care & got s really good deal!!
- marzo 8, 20191 de 5Wish I could give no stars. Had a horrific experience and will not come back. Just went to this store to activate a Samsung S10 I preordered via the Samsung website. This isn't my first time ordering a phone via Samsung and activating it to my AT&T plan. I know there are steps that AT&T has to complete to get the phone working. We walked in (two girls) and were met by an already irritated and actively rude sales associate (who was wearing Airpods the entire exchange, unfortunately we didn't get a name) who gave a snarky response to our request to activate this new phone. He rattled off a website so quickly we couldn't get it all. He did not offer help us in anyway. We asked to stay in the store to supposedly activate the phone on our own in case it didn't work so they could help us. He immediately walked away to watch TV and when we asked for the address again we were met with even more attitude. When we were explaining the situation he interrupted claiming he couldn't get a word in and that we had an attitude. He then threatened to call the cops and kicked us out of the store when we commented to him that he was being rude. When another associate tried to help with the situation, the guy the airpods shut him up and told the new guy to not talk to us.Respuesta de AT&T17 de diciembre de 2019Hi! Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We are sorry you were not helped immediately. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. We hope to connect with you soon.
Retail Store Manager
- septiembre 30, 20185 de 5I spent several hours working on an issue with Yazmeen. She was patient, determined and overall fantastic to work with.
- junio 29, 20185 de 5The first AT&T store I visited was at Easton ... I was met inside door by a young lady that ask what she could help me with ... I wanted to find expiration date of my Directv contract ... Goal was to switch to Direct NOW and to get a new phone ... after checking her i-pad she shouted across the store "HOW DO I FIND OUT WHEN HIS CONTRACT EXPIRES" ... Someone shouted back as if chastising her "YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!" ...She then told me she couldn't do that! ... I am sure that if the policy is for "no information on contracts in store!" there is a polite way to tell the customer! ... I returned home and handled that part on the phone ... Then I went to your Polaris store to buy an i-phone and found very accommodating people! ... I purchased an i-phone 7 and was very happy with the service! ... I would recommend the Polaris store!!