AT&T Store Green Valley Sahuarita
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Green Valley
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Green Valley?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Green Valley Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 30, 20203 out of 5Worst decision I made. Wanted a second phone for emergencies and was told about all the discounts I would get. I paid for the phone approximately two weeks later and they have that amount wrong. Costumer service via phone is ridiculous. May change to T Mobile first chance I get.Response from AT&TSeptember 3, 2020Hello Dianna, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future. Please feel free to contact or visit our store for resolution. Thank you.
- June 23, 20205 out of 5Great Customer Service
Today we were helped by Cesar, who got us a phone and a cheaper plan to better meet our
needs, and he even managed to collect our
contacts from a broken phone. Cesar was helpful and patient and showed us how to
make our phone much more “senior” friendly.
We appreciate the time he took with us and his commitment to meeting our needs. Very
satisfied with our customer service today.
- May 28, 20201 out of 5Buyer BEWARE! We were promised 4 new phones, and now are being charged for 2. Now that the manager who set up our new account is gone, no one wants to help straighten it out. I don't normally write reviews, but others should be warned of being scammed. I have been very patient through the COVID issue, but I am not getting what I signed up for and keep getting the run around. We turned in 4 perfectly good phones to switch from another carrier for 4 new phones and a lower bill. But now I'm paying for 2 of the phones and a higher bill!
- April 21, 20205 out of 5Re-opening soon and under new management to support our community.
Please stop bye, follow us on social media and give us a like.
- December 6, 20191 out of 5Watch out not to be hustled into a plan you don,t want or need. Big cost to get out of unneeded plan. Especially be careful of the direct tv conversion from another carrier!Response from AT&TDecember 10, 2019We would like to look into this for you. Please send us a Direct Message on our Twitter or Facebook, or visit www.att.com/contactus. Thank you.