AT&T Store Greenwood Greenwood
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Greenwood
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Greenwood?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Greenwood Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 24, 20205 out of 5Very professional and clean fast courteous serviceResponse from AT&TJuly 27, 2020Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day! Thank you Kelly! We appreciate your business!
- July 14, 20205 out of 5Great service and friendly!!!Response from AT&TJuly 14, 2020Thank you Todd! We appreciate your business!
- June 19, 20201 out of 5I give this store and it’s customer service zero stars! I bought a phone from here and asked Hannah to set it up for me. When she handed it to me, my notes had not copied to my new phone. She had factory reset my old phone because I traded it in. She said that was normal and they would transfer over later. They didn’t! I went back the next day and complained to Summer. Never got any type of apology, just excuses and basically was told it was my fault because I am not tech savvy enough.I didn’t like the phone I got the day before (iPhone). You don’t know what it’s like before you pay for it because they don’t have any samples to check out. I actually upgraded to a more expensive phone when I went back. No thank you for your business or Sorry it didn’t work out for you the day before. Just attitude! I will never do business with them again.Response from AT&TJune 23, 2020We apologize that your notes were not transferred over to your new device from your old one. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit, and we failed to do that with you. Please contact us at HR@Apexcentral.net if there is anything we can assist you with. Again, our apologies for this error and we hope you will give us another chance to provide a much better experience for you. Thank you Geri.
- May 19, 20201 out of 5I rarely write a review but felt compelled to today. I was in your store this past Friday afternoon adding an additional wireless line to my plan and purchased three accessories and was treated wonderful by the young lady working even though there were several other people in the store and she was the only associate working. Today I went to the store during the lunch hour to inquire about options and I purchased an accessory for my phone and felt as if I was a nuisance to the associate helping me, which based on your website is your store manager. I've been a Direct TV customer for many, many years and an AT&T wireless customer for even longer. I have never felt like I was a bother as a customer. I feel the owners of this store franchise deserve to receive this feedback.Response from AT&TMay 19, 2020Jennifer, this is certainly not the experience we wanted you to have. We apologize for any negative feelings you had on your visit and hope that you will give us another chance to provide a better experience the next time you need any AT&T services. Should you need to reach out to us, our email is HR@Apexcentral.net. Thank you for your business Jennifer. We appreciate you.
- February 6, 20205 out of 5Great follow-up customer service from Ken, Hannah & Savannah. Since my 1-31-2020 review I've been contacted for resolution of differences & must say that all staff have been polite, (even after an initial bad review) professional, and even kind. Every one of these individuals have gone out of their way to be nice. Great follow-up encounters. Thank you.Response from AT&TFebruary 6, 2020Thank you Frances! We are happy to assist you and appreciate your business!