AT&T Store Greenwood Greenwood
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Greenwood
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Greenwood?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Greenwood Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 30, 20201 out of 5Twice I have received terrible service at this location. I had the same girl helping me and she all but refused to do her job.
The first time she told me my account was restricted and she couldn’t help. I asked her to call customer service and she wouldn’t. I called when I got home and they said there was no such thing.
The last time I needed to send a phone back for a trade in. She said she couldn’t do it bc my new phone wasn’t purchased there. I called the location in Fort Smith and told him about it. He said that was 100% inaccurate.
I would not recommend this store. I dislike lazy people.Response from AT&TJanuary 4, 2021We never want anyone to feel unappreciated when they visit our store. If you would like to reach out to us please do so at HR@Apexcentral.net. Thank you Kelly.
- December 10, 20205 out of 5Great customer service and take care of the customers are not great peopleResponse from AT&TDecember 10, 2020Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day! Thank you Dillon!
- November 13, 20205 out of 5Fantastic experience, the girls that work there are very friendly and knowledgeable about the phones and will go the extra mile to make sure you get the right plan and set it all up for you. Will be back againResponse from AT&TNovember 17, 2020Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day! Thank you Justin!
- November 7, 20205 out of 5This is the place to go south sebastion people. After purchase, sevice plan, their were still a few things I needed help with, ya know, not being a texh savy kind of person. Im sure they got tired of me coming in there as much as I did,for petty things. With a smile on their face, they walked me through every step, found beat option for what i need when I was shopping for plan, and over all, exceptionally well. I would suggest anybody to visit the Greenwood Ar ATnT location. Custo.er service, patience, and willingness to get things set uo, Id give this team an AAAA+++.Response from AT&TNovember 9, 2020Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day! Thank you Anthony!
- November 6, 20205 out of 5Had a great experience talking with Summer about sending in my old phone for a credit on my account. I did not want to throw it away because it still works but did not know how to recycle it either. Summer told me I could turn the phone in, she would handle wiping the memory, & then I would receive a smalL credit on my next bill. She was super helpful & very friendly!Response from AT&TNovember 9, 2020Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day! Thank you Evan!