AT&T Store Fort Smith Fort Smith
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Fort Smith
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fort Smith?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fort Smith Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 16, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service Shawn the manger has horrible customer service I order a phone got the phone went to the store to trade it hunter was so in a rush to get off he just gave me the phone which was the wrong color phone when I noticed it call to bring the phone back to get the right color they wanted me to pay a restocking fee for a phone I did not want in the 1st place they are horrible and rude did I mention hung up in my face as well and told me they can refuse me service as if I was being rude!! Don’t waste your time Hunter and Shawn is very unprofessionalResponse from AT&TDecember 17, 2020Hello Tia Simms. Thank you for your business and visit in our store. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve. We hope to see you again soon!
- December 5, 20201 out of 5First impressions are important. Especially when receiving a cable provider. They don’t use very good communication. They don’t inform you their tech is sick and not coming to the scheduled appointment until after the fact the appointment time is passed. Very rude tech support when you do call.Response from AT&TDecember 17, 2020Hello Sara. We know that first impressions are very important. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience every time you come into our Fort Smith location. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve. Thanks for your continued business and we hope to see you again soon.
- June 29, 20201 out of 5They said I would save money. Bill went up. Now their insurance people won't honor the insurance they talked me into buying. AT&T has gone so far down hill in the last five years. After over two decades of being with them I am seriously considering going to Verizon.Response from AT&TJune 30, 2020Hello Dawn. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. This is not the experience we wanted you to have and we hope to see you back in our store soon so we can offer a better customer experience.
- June 26, 20205 out of 5I needed to get some help with phone and my account and everyone was great! When I walked in Shawn made me feel good by the instant welcoming and acknowledgement! It's nice to walk in for help and not have to find it your self, when he immediately offered his assistance! This is my go to store when I need any kind of help!Response from AT&TJune 28, 2020Hi! Thank you so much Hailey! Shawn is great and we are so glad he was able to take care of you during your visit. Come back soon to see us and ask for Shawn anytime.
- June 17, 20205 out of 5I went in to make a changes to my AT&T account today and was assisted by Shawn. He was very attentive and assisted with any and all questions I had. Anything I need an answer to, he was very knowledgeable in. Id have to say that he offered exceptional customer service and made me feel appreciated as a customer! Thank all of you that work there! You all make my visits easy!Response from AT&TJune 20, 2020Hi Eric. Thank you so much for shopping in our store! We greatly appreciate your continued business and hope to see you again soon.