AT&T Store Heber Springs Stage Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
1141 Hwy 25B N
, AR 72543
USWe are located in front of Stage and Dollar Tree..
Request an Appointment
Cyber Week Deals are Here!
Visit our Cyber Week page for a curated guide to deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list - all from the comfort and safety of your own home. Shop now! These deals end Friday!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Heber Springs
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Heber Springs?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Heber Springs Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 5, 20201 out of 5I visit the Heber Springs Arkansas store after my phone stopped working.
I was genuinely disgusted by the staff especially the manager Bobbi. A disabled veteran was in the store and he was talking to everyone and on multiple occasions he openly admitted to everyone in the store that he suffered from bipolar disorder and he was talkative that day. He asked to use the restroom and was told that the plumbing was out. On several occasions Bobby from across the store reprimanded him for talking, he was not rude or cursing at any time. And then to top it all off Bobbie was talking trash about the older gentleman with two other customers at the table next to mine. I was so disgusted with what I was having to witness and sit through just to try to get her to fix the mistake she had made the day before by entering into the computer that I had upgraded my phone and yet I did not. The visit to the store made me extremely uncomfortable disgusted and I will never go to this store again!
- August 12, 20205 out of 5Great experience today at this AT&T location.
Tanner Egan was “our person” and he was very professional, friendly, calm and knowledgeable about what we needed. Highly recommend.
- May 28, 20192 out of 5Visited your Heber Springs AR store this morning an was told I couldn’t use the washroom. If I’m not mistaken, any business open to the general public must allow patrons to use their facilities. State law and a local ordinance I believe. I didn’t walk in an just ask to use the washroom. I’m actually activating a new line of service. So it’s not like I wandered in. But was told because another customer clogged their toilet they don’t allow the “public” customer or not to use it. Thank you AT&T. Just another reason to not patronize them.
- May 8, 20195 out of 5I had an awesome experience at this AT&T store. The employees were friendly and helpful. I recommend this store to all of my friends. Great Customer Service!
- March 20, 20195 out of 5I couldn't have asked for more. They were patient, understanding, and professional.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.