AT&T Store Greenbrier Greenbrier
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Greenbrier
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Greenbrier?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Greenbrier Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 11, 20201 out of 5Wow wrote a review and your response was you were happy to have resolved my husband's password problem! He didn't have a password problem and we got absolutely no problem resolved. Been to a large number of ATT stores around the country because of your problematic phones and service and have NEVER had a store brush us off like you and your co-workers have. Been with ATT since 1977. Maybe its finally time to go. And please save me the aggravation of another of your syrupy sweet responses.
- August 10, 20201 out of 5It is sad that we were prejudged before stepping in the store as unworthy of helping. We asked for help with our att.net and the clerk would blame Yahoo and refuse ANY further assistance. Never asked how our day was going, never smiled, never offered ANYTHING but refusalsResponse from AT&TAugust 11, 2020Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We wish we had been able to help you resolve the password issue you had with your device, but we are glad to have resolved the one on your husband's device. Please come see us if we can assist you any further as we wish for both of you to be completely satisfied. Thank you Kris.
- April 22, 20195 out of 5I went the other day with my grandma to get a sim card in my smart watch and y’all put one in there and took the money out of my grandmas account and it don’t even work?
- November 8, 20185 out of 5We went to the store to get prepaid internet service. It ended up not working out how we thought it would, but the sales rep in the store was amazing. He went above and beyond to help us get the service we were looking for.
- August 7, 20182 out of 5Store isn’t staffed during lunch, and isn’t open when published hours say they are.