AT&T Store Greenbrier Greenbrier
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Greenbrier
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Greenbrier?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Greenbrier Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 17, 20201 out of 5I would have given it zero stars if I could. ATT told me to take a flip phone we were having trouble with to our local ATT retailer. Did so. Told them we were unable to make or receive phone calls on the phone. They took the sim card out of the phone, replaced it it with the sim card from my other phone, it still did not work. Told me it was the battery. Told them it did not make or receive phone calls when it was fully charged. Would not help. Totally useless. On top of that they lost the sim card from the flip phone. Sorry, sorry place to go.Response from AT&TNovember 18, 2020We apologize for any confusion that was created in your visit with us. If you are still having issues with your phone after getting it charged, please stop back by and we will do everything we can to help resolve your phones problems. Thank you Johnnie.
- August 11, 20201 out of 5Wow wrote a review and your response was you were happy to have resolved my husband's password problem! He didn't have a password problem and we got absolutely no problem resolved. Been to a large number of ATT stores around the country because of your problematic phones and service and have NEVER had a store brush us off like you and your co-workers have. Been with ATT since 1977. Maybe its finally time to go. And please save me the aggravation of another of your syrupy sweet responses.
- August 10, 20201 out of 5It is sad that we were prejudged before stepping in the store as unworthy of helping. We asked for help with our att.net and the clerk would blame Yahoo and refuse ANY further assistance. Never asked how our day was going, never smiled, never offered ANYTHING but refusalsResponse from AT&TAugust 11, 2020Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We wish we had been able to help you resolve the password issue you had with your device, but we are glad to have resolved the one on your husband's device. Please come see us if we can assist you any further as we wish for both of you to be completely satisfied. Thank you Kris.
- April 22, 20195 out of 5I went the other day with my grandma to get a sim card in my smart watch and y’all put one in there and took the money out of my grandmas account and it don’t even work?
- November 8, 20185 out of 5We went to the store to get prepaid internet service. It ended up not working out how we thought it would, but the sales rep in the store was amazing. He went above and beyond to help us get the service we were looking for.