AT&T Store San Jose Capitol Square Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
436 N Capitol Ave
, CA 95133
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is San Jose's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for San Jose
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Jose?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the San Jose Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 12, 20205 out of 5My granddaughter, whose in San Jose, shattered her phone, after having to go to a hotel because her apt complex was on fire and she was already stressed out from that. She went to the Capitol Ave, San Jose Store to get help. She’s on my AT&T plan, but I’m in Oregon. Robert helped us by having me call the main service store to have them give her permission to buy a phone without me present..then he took really good care of her, kept her calm and assured her he’ll help her get a phone and transferred her info to it. He also kept in touch with me to make sure I knew how this affected my bill and helped lower my monthly payment. He’s such an asset to this store and my granddaughter and I really appreciate how he went above and beyond to help us.
- July 2, 20191 out of 5Overall, the service was ok, but what was discussed and what I've seen on my 1st 3 bills do not match. I am so disappointed with the billing and the lack of clarity on the promotions. I should be paying less than I was with my prior service provider, instead I'm paying more and this idea that it can take 3 billing cycles to get the billing correct because of promotion issues is a bunch of manure! I shouldn't have to call the billing to get things corrected. and if the promotion is for free internet, I should get FREE internet and not have to call to get a corrected invoice each month. The worst part is that because the bill comes after the 2 week return without penalty, so no way to get out of this bs until the time is up on the phones or until I change to a new provider!
- April 30, 20191 out of 5I been to this store several times and every time I go in I noticed the same person been rude and it happens to be the manager. The rest of the sales crew are very good and helpful it’s the manager that seems to have a very rude a poor customer service problem....
- April 19, 20195 out of 5I was very pleased with service and great help I’ve received
- March 11, 20195 out of 5The sales guy was awesome, communicative and knowledgeable.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.