AT&T Store San Jose Hidden Glen North
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for San Jose
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Jose?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the San Jose Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 17, 20211 out of 5Extremely long and frustrating wait time. We checked in and started waiting outside due to the Covid restrictions on capacity and we have no problem with that. After waiting about 25-30 minutes an associate finally came out and said “oh I didn’t know it would take this long, do you mind if i help you outside?” Why don’t you offer to help us outside sooner!?! Are you ok with us waiting so long without a clue of when we will be served? Our transaction took about 5-10 minutes but we had to wait so long when it appears that we obviously could have been helped much faster. And it’s really frustrating to watch a customer constantly go to the door to relay information to someone outside. As we stood in line outside , some customer inside kept coming to the door to relay information to someone outside. Seems to me like maybe the other person should have been the one doing the transaction, and I’m sure this is a big part of why it took so long for us to be helped . The employee that helped us was nice enough. But overall it would be better if this place was more cognizant of how long people have been waiting and try to help them faster.
- November 17, 20202 out of 5They usually have excellent customer care and timing so that, if you do have to wait, it's not long. However, when I decided to get new phone accessories because my screen protector had cracks and the like, I can only say the initial meeting went well. I was promised the missing product that I already paid for, I would just have to swing by and pick it up. After four attempts (over the course of two weeks) and a two hour wait (where they only helped two new groups throughout that entire wait time and I thought some very uncharitable thoughts) I was told that the product was out of stock. My final verdict? If you know what you want, you'll probably get what you want because it's a big store, which I would have them four to three stars for. However, woe to you if you think you'll get it fast though and why I'm only giving two.
- June 10, 20201 out of 5Uneducated Customer Service. I went to exchange my phone but instead customer service rep tried to sell me a promotion, tell me I had to pay a $55 restocking fee on an unopened box, and after 20mins of reviewing my account on his iPad he said I had to call Customer Care to have my phone exchange. In short, I called Customer Care and he suggested I go back to the Store and ask for the manager. After 3 hours of going back and forth, the manager took care of my exchange. Seriously, in store Customer Service Representative should be knowledgeable and honest. Why is it so difficult to exchange a new Phone that is unopened. It baffles me.Response from AT&TJune 20, 2020Hi Armando, S.., We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- February 21, 20195 out of 5
- January 7, 20195 out of 5