AT&T Store New Milford 169 Danbury Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for New Milford
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in New Milford?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the New Milford Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 22, 20205 out of 5Great experience love my case.Response from AT&TSeptember 24, 2020Hello Omar Hughes We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Thank you for your response and hope to see you again soon.
- September 22, 20205 out of 5Went in for an issue with my phone and the team was so helpful and attentive to my needs, I was in there early last year and the customer service has definetly improved.Response from AT&TSeptember 24, 2020Hi Frederick Gorberdan. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- July 17, 20205 out of 5The best experience I have ever had, since being with At&t. The store manager Teipla and Wilson were so friendly and knowledgeable would highly recommend.Response from AT&TJuly 22, 2020Hello Olga B. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- December 16, 20191 out of 5Very, very bad customer service delivered at the hands of the technical sales associate and store manager. I will be filing a complaint with customer service and the BBB. Was lectured at by the associate and demoralized in front of other customers. Here are the details: I had a scheduled appointment to pickup an online order and was forced to wait for 45 minutes. When a walk-in came in and they attended to them while I was still waiting, I confronted the associate with fact that I had an appointment. He said "Your wait is no different that what you would experience at any other mobility store and that if you were at a barber shop it would be the same. You would have to wait until other customers were finished even if you had an appointment." Their treatment was disrespectful, rude, and arrogant. We will be looking at other mobile service providers as a result.Response from AT&TDecember 22, 2019Hello Lorraine L We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- February 1, 20195 out of 5We went in to drop a line and came out with two phones! Anthony worked hard to get us everything we needed (wanted) and was very patient explaining it all to us. There was a snafu with the phones and he had to get assistance and even then, Anthony kept coming over to give us an update and to let us know what was going on. I felt very informed and confident of the new phone when we left.