AT&T Store Danbury Danbury
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Danbury
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Danbury?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Danbury Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 3, 20211 out of 5I would give no stars if I could. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS STORE!!! Employees swapped badges so you didn't even know who you were dealing with. We were there over 2 hours and did not even get our upgrade- instead our plan was upgraded, another line added to our plan which we did not ask for and an upgrade fee along with an activation fee was added to our account- fast forward 3 weeks later we get a bill for $170 more than what we typically pay. We were being helped by the manager!!! He is conniving and dishonest. Totally tried to screw us over for his own benefit to boost his sales and commission. Luckily customer service was able to remove the extra line and additional fees from our account and revert us back to our old plan. Please do yourself a favor and find another store to do business with.
- March 3, 20211 out of 5Worst experience ever!!! I will never go back to this store. My 16 year old daughter went in because her iphone 11 wasn't holding a charge, and instead of fixing it one of the guys had her get a new phone with a new number. I went back to return the phone and the district manager was there so I thought to myself perfect she will be able to fix it. NOPE! Barbara told me that she was going to charge me to return this phone and that I should have better control over my teenager. My kid does not have permission on my account for changes I am the only one who should be able to make changes. Beware when doing business in this store, they only care about making a sale not proper business practices!!! If there was an option for 0 stars that is what I would give!
- February 5, 20211 out of 5they totally lie to you about everything not worth doing busniess with them 5 year custmer and im telling you income tax im running to tmobile even custmer service is r
the worst good luck getting some one who can understand you they should at least speak and understand english b4 theybare hired but then again this is att for ya stay away save yourself the head ach of dealing with them
- January 3, 20215 out of 5Kayla helped me yesterday. She was very helpful, knowledgable and professional. I would come back to this location because of her. Thank you, Kayla!
- October 3, 20205 out of 5Joe Cook helped us today. He got us a new phone and saved us money. Joe us very knowledgeable and friendly. Ask for Sam Cook. Remember his name, just like the singer. Thanks SamResponse from AT&TOctober 3, 2020Hi Ginger Lopez. Your experience in our store matters to us. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! Hope to see you again!