AT&T Store West Des Moines Water Tower Place
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for West Des Moines
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in West Des Moines?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the West Des Moines Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 18, 20201 out of 5One of the worst experiences I’ve had with customer service. My wife and I came in and got AT&T TV and we’re told for signing up that we would get a rewards card; that was back in September, still waiting for the card. Called the store spoke with the manager and she seemed to be helpful at first, willing to solve the problem; but the service has gone down hill from there. I have not been able to get ahold of her, she does not answer her “personal phone” and each time I call the store I get the same response “I’ll forward it onto my manager “. I just want a response of yes or no, will we be getting a rewards card like we were told or no and why we aren’t getting it. I feel like AT&T needs to educate their employees on what offers they’re allowed to give and what ones they aren’t. After our contract is up we will go elsewhere for our tv services. Oh and also the employees need to make sure to tell customers that they’ll be charged for the first bill like the day after they sign up. On top of activation fees.Response from AT&TNovember 19, 2020Hello Dennis,
We apologize and want to correct this! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Dennis please reach out to me at 602.317.5493. I want to ensure we take care of you.
- October 27, 20201 out of 5Decent enough experience getting my plan set up, but the manager was one of those people who wear their mask wrong and it made me deeply uncomfortable. There didn't seem to be a way to get away from her, as the other person working was in training and she was teaching him how to set up a plan through us.Response from AT&TNovember 3, 2020Hello Cara,
Your experience in our store matters to us. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- August 10, 20201 out of 5Absolutely terrible service. Will never go back. I know good help is hard to find, so perhaps you should offer more to get qualified reps.Response from AT&TAugust 17, 2020Hello T, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience and take pride in doing so. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future. Thank you for the feedback as we will not take it for granted. -Trae (store manager)
- April 12, 20195 out of 5Excellent efficient service, Nate did a terrific job!
- March 14, 20195 out of 5Great staff member helped me solve all my issues and walked out with what I needed in a very short timeframe. Great customer service by individual.