AT&T Store Des Moines Merle Hay Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Des Moines
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Des Moines?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Des Moines Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 24, 20215 out of 5My cousin has special needs and was having phone issues. I took her took her to the AT&T store on Merle Hay Rd. It was December 30 and 31. We were not prepared and had to make two trips to the store. Both days we were assisted by Shanna Ford. Shanna was wonderful to work with. She was knowledgeable, very patient and courteous with us. She was very kind to my cousin. We were able to resolve our issue. The customer service was outstanding.Response from AT&TJanuary 25, 2021Hi Sheila G. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. I am so happy to hear Shanna was able to assist you with the best possible care! Should you find yourself needing help again please don't hesitate to reach out!
Joslyn- Store Manager
- December 27, 20205 out of 5During the hectic holiday rush my family and I once again found excellent customer service at the Merle Hay store. Our service representative, Chris W.was not only highly knowledgeable about product and procedure, he was professionally focused on our needs and questions. As a result of his efforts, I can say without question that this young man helped us to make good decisions and expedited a complex purchase of multiple phones. Chris W embodies the kind of commitment and customer service we all desire. Congratulations, Chris and much appreciated. KResponse from AT&TDecember 28, 2020Hello Kirk,
Thank you for reaching out. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! Please do not hesitate to come back and please send in your friends and family to see Chris.
- November 12, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service about an hour befor closing tuesday 11/10 night by the female rep. She upon beong informed that i was prepaid lied to me because i guess i wasmt worth her time telling me i couldnt do something that i ended up figuring out on my own and so rude too needless to say i wouldnt step foot in this establishment again that rep needs trainingResponse from AT&TNovember 14, 2020Hello Nick,
Thank you for reaching out. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please contact the store at (515.331.1625) and ask for (Trae) so we can a resolution for you.
- September 16, 20205 out of 5Naomi was fantastic today. She listened to my problem and gave me a SIM card today for my iPhone that was having trouble with the eSIM. She knew RIGHT AWAY the problem that I was having and was so CAREFUL to keep distancing and respected my wish to keep the interaction from a social distance and let me only touch my phone. Again, her approach was so professional from her knowledge of the system as well as encouragement and explanation of what was going wrong. It was a breath of fresh air to be helped like that.Response from AT&TOctober 2, 2020Hi Bruce, Your experience in our store matters to us. Naomy is one of our best reps for a reason. We are happy you took safety precautions to social distancing and was still able to enjoy the pleasant experience we always bring to our customers. Being professional even in such a different time is something we hope never goes unnoticed and I'm happy she was able to answer all questions and concerns. Thank you for being the best part of AT&T - Trae (store manager)
- April 28, 20205 out of 5This is a
I had a few problems with ordering a new device for my account. I placed 3 orders, but all 3 were canceled the next day without a reason. I tried getting help over the phone and was finally told the reason each line was canceled was because of potential fraud. Turns out, I originally was sending the order to my sister, in Arkansas, which is currently working on the FRONT LINE, in an ICU Emergency ward. (thank you, Ellen). Anyway apparently, that caused a red flag which alerted AT&T to flag my account. Finally, I was told I have to go to a store with my I.D. to get this straitened out. Which was a little difficult and scary, since I have health issues, and am staying indoors because of the Coronavirus. I went to the Merle Hay store in Des Moines, IA, where I found Ashley and Dylan(The Store Manager) which went above and beyond to help me. I never had to leave the car. They came to verify who I was for the account. Also the offered to help me get the phone ordered and they setup the transaction to be sent to Arkansas for my sister. This truly is GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Ashley and Dylan fixed my issue, and were very apologetic for the difficulty. I think it was kind of my fault. AT&T did the responsible thing by flagging my account until the could verify it was me. I really want to say Thank You to AT&T for securing my account and identity, but I want to personally say THANK YOU ASHLEY & DYLAN!
Im a very happy customer, keep up the great work!Response from AT&TApril 29, 2020Hello Phil,
I know how frustrating it was for you to order online. I'm so glad we were able to help you via curbside and get your sister a new phone. You were such a joy to work with, thank you for saying so many great things about Ashley and I. Please thank your sister for us again for working the front line, she is part of the reason that we are safe in this unprecedented time! If you need anything please don't be afraid to reach out and talk to me.
Store Managers Dylan & Joslyn