AT&T Store Des Moines Merle Hay Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Des Moines
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Des Moines?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Des Moines Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 16, 20205 out of 5Naomi was fantastic today. She listened to my problem and gave me a SIM card today for my iPhone that was having trouble with the eSIM. She knew RIGHT AWAY the problem that I was having and was so CAREFUL to keep distancing and respected my wish to keep the interaction from a social distance and let me only touch my phone. Again, her approach was so professional from her knowledge of the system as well as encouragement and explanation of what was going wrong. It was a breath of fresh air to be helped like that.Response from AT&TOctober 2, 2020Hi Bruce, Your experience in our store matters to us. Naomy is one of our best reps for a reason. We are happy you took safety precautions to social distancing and was still able to enjoy the pleasant experience we always bring to our customers. Being professional even in such a different time is something we hope never goes unnoticed and I'm happy she was able to answer all questions and concerns. Thank you for being the best part of AT&T - Trae (store manager)
- April 28, 20205 out of 5This is a
I had a few problems with ordering a new device for my account. I placed 3 orders, but all 3 were canceled the next day without a reason. I tried getting help over the phone and was finally told the reason each line was canceled was because of potential fraud. Turns out, I originally was sending the order to my sister, in Arkansas, which is currently working on the FRONT LINE, in an ICU Emergency ward. (thank you, Ellen). Anyway apparently, that caused a red flag which alerted AT&T to flag my account. Finally, I was told I have to go to a store with my I.D. to get this straitened out. Which was a little difficult and scary, since I have health issues, and am staying indoors because of the Coronavirus. I went to the Merle Hay store in Des Moines, IA, where I found Ashley and Dylan(The Store Manager) which went above and beyond to help me. I never had to leave the car. They came to verify who I was for the account. Also the offered to help me get the phone ordered and they setup the transaction to be sent to Arkansas for my sister. This truly is GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Ashley and Dylan fixed my issue, and were very apologetic for the difficulty. I think it was kind of my fault. AT&T did the responsible thing by flagging my account until the could verify it was me. I really want to say Thank You to AT&T for securing my account and identity, but I want to personally say THANK YOU ASHLEY & DYLAN!
Im a very happy customer, keep up the great work!Response from AT&TApril 29, 2020Hello Phil,
I know how frustrating it was for you to order online. I'm so glad we were able to help you via curbside and get your sister a new phone. You were such a joy to work with, thank you for saying so many great things about Ashley and I. Please thank your sister for us again for working the front line, she is part of the reason that we are safe in this unprecedented time! If you need anything please don't be afraid to reach out and talk to me.
Store Managers Dylan & Joslyn
- February 7, 20205 out of 5We had a great experience today! Everyone was very patient and went the extra mile to help us. They explained everything and took extra time with us! We are in our 50’s so this is the Jetson age for us. But they were understanding and helped us out a lot. We were very satisfied!Response from AT&TFebruary 8, 2020Hello Cindy!
Ramiz, Joslyn and I had so much fun with you yesterday! I'm glad we were all able to help you with all your needs. Please come back anytime to see us with any questions or concerns. We appreciate you leaving us a review.
Store Managers Dylan & Joslyn
- February 4, 20205 out of 5Great customer service!!! Definitely would reccomend going through AT&T for phone service.Response from AT&TFebruary 4, 2020Hello Amanda M, Thank you for these kind words. We strive on making every customer feel welcomed in our store. We are glad that you have had such a great experience in our store. Come back anytime and see us we are always here to help!
Store Manager Dylan
- January 13, 20205 out of 5Ramiz w. was very thankful I was there earlier about 12 o’clock they were very busy so I had to leave, he Acknowledge that I have been there Before and how to come back Answered all my questions thoroughly please tell me if I had any problem to give him a call and he provided phone number thank you so much for helping me with my dayResponse from AT&TJanuary 16, 2020Hello Kay, our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. I'm pleased Ramiz was able to help you and make you feel welcome! Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
Dylan - Store Manager