AT&T Store Des Moines Merle Hay Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Des Moines
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Des Moines?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Des Moines Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 28, 20205 out of 5This is a
I had a few problems with ordering a new device for my account. I placed 3 orders, but all 3 were canceled the next day without a reason. I tried getting help over the phone and was finally told the reason each line was canceled was because of potential fraud. Turns out, I originally was sending the order to my sister, in Arkansas, which is currently working on the FRONT LINE, in an ICU Emergency ward. (thank you, Ellen). Anyway apparently, that caused a red flag which alerted AT&T to flag my account. Finally, I was told I have to go to a store with my I.D. to get this straitened out. Which was a little difficult and scary, since I have health issues, and am staying indoors because of the Coronavirus. I went to the Merle Hay store in Des Moines, IA, where I found Ashley and Dylan(The Store Manager) which went above and beyond to help me. I never had to leave the car. They came to verify who I was for the account. Also the offered to help me get the phone ordered and they setup the transaction to be sent to Arkansas for my sister. This truly is GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Ashley and Dylan fixed my issue, and were very apologetic for the difficulty. I think it was kind of my fault. AT&T did the responsible thing by flagging my account until the could verify it was me. I really want to say Thank You to AT&T for securing my account and identity, but I want to personally say THANK YOU ASHLEY & DYLAN!
Im a very happy customer, keep up the great work!Response from AT&TApril 29, 2020Hello Phil,
I know how frustrating it was for you to order online. I'm so glad we were able to help you via curbside and get your sister a new phone. You were such a joy to work with, thank you for saying so many great things about Ashley and I. Please thank your sister for us again for working the front line, she is part of the reason that we are safe in this unprecedented time! If you need anything please don't be afraid to reach out and talk to me.
Store Managers Dylan & Joslyn
- February 7, 20205 out of 5We had a great experience today! Everyone was very patient and went the extra mile to help us. They explained everything and took extra time with us! We are in our 50’s so this is the Jetson age for us. But they were understanding and helped us out a lot. We were very satisfied!Response from AT&TFebruary 8, 2020Hello Cindy!
Ramiz, Joslyn and I had so much fun with you yesterday! I'm glad we were all able to help you with all your needs. Please come back anytime to see us with any questions or concerns. We appreciate you leaving us a review.
Store Managers Dylan & Joslyn
- February 4, 20205 out of 5Great customer service!!! Definitely would reccomend going through AT&T for phone service.Response from AT&TFebruary 4, 2020Hello Amanda M, Thank you for these kind words. We strive on making every customer feel welcomed in our store. We are glad that you have had such a great experience in our store. Come back anytime and see us we are always here to help!
Store Manager Dylan
- January 13, 20205 out of 5Ramiz w. was very thankful I was there earlier about 12 o’clock they were very busy so I had to leave, he Acknowledge that I have been there Before and how to come back Answered all my questions thoroughly please tell me if I had any problem to give him a call and he provided phone number thank you so much for helping me with my dayResponse from AT&TJanuary 16, 2020Hello Kay, our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. I'm pleased Ramiz was able to help you and make you feel welcome! Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
Dylan - Store Manager
- December 10, 20195 out of 5Joslyn is amazing at her job! She gave me and my family the best experience when we first came with questions regarding our account. She is very knowledgeable and truly so easy to work with! She is was very patient and gave us all the pros and cons about our selection! I felt great with my choice after my appt with her.
She is such an assert to the company in my opinion! Thank you for going above and beyond with helping me !Response from AT&TDecember 10, 2019Hi Linh!
We are happy to hear how pleased you were with your experience. It is a top priority of ours at AT&T to give all of our valued customers like yourself exceptional customer service! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with!