AT&T Store Muskegon Muskegon
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Muskegon
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Muskegon?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Muskegon Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 9, 20205 out of 5Patrick saved me today!!! I had a Hotspot that I use for work go out. He had some hotspots in inventory and found me the perfect replacement!!! This made my month. He made sure everything worked for me and I was on my way in record time... I can't thank him enough. I joked he is now my St. PatrickResponse from AT&TOctober 10, 2020Hi Eva! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to tell us about your experience. We are very lucky to have Patrick as a part of our team. We hope to see you in here visiting your St. Patrick again soon!
- September 18, 20205 out of 5Thank you, Bri. You made my experience at the store stellar. I made an appointment and you greeted me at the door and quickly helped me to upgrade my phone. Very professional, very quick, very friendly, very knowledgeable. You are an asset to the store. Nice job!Response from AT&TSeptember 21, 2020Hi Rob. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share the experience that you received with our expert Bri. We hope to see you again for any future needs.
- September 11, 20205 out of 5Ray Steinhauer at AT&T Henry Street was SO VERY helpful, patient and nice while I bought a new phone. I was very impressed with him! A great guy!!Response from AT&TSeptember 12, 2020Hi Gail! We are really happy to hear that you had a great experience with Ray, we are so happy to have him as a part of our AT&T crew! We hope you come back soon to visit!
- August 31, 20205 out of 5Every single time I come into this location with whatever wild request I have, this team has ALWAYS been helpful and super personable. I’ve worked extensively with both Felicia and Patrick, and they both remember me whenever I come in and ask how I’m doing. Both have gone above and beyond to help with whatever I need. Look, I know everyone hates going to the phone store, lol, but this location makes it tolerable, and even enjoyable. Thank you so much, you guys!!Response from AT&TSeptember 1, 2020Hello Seanna. Thank you for the kind words about our team here. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. I'm so glad to hear that Felicia and Patrick did just that for you. If you need anything in the future please come visit us again!
- January 11, 20201 out of 5Bought A $300.00 LG stylo5 The people there have no clue how to set up the phone at all. All they know is how to sell. I had to go to a 18 year old to get the phone to work . Ugggggg That store is the worst.Response from AT&TJanuary 29, 2020We would like to look into this for you. Please send us a Direct Message on our Twitter or Facebook, or visit www.att.com/contactus. Thank you.