AT&T Store Austin Research Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Austin
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Austin?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Austin Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 28, 20205 out of 5Jose was terrific! He answered all of our questions, and Informed us about a lot of options available to us. We bought a new iPad eight and we could not be happier. Jose totally rocks!!Response from AT&TOctober 3, 2020Hi Georgia!
We are so excited you were able to work with Jose (we think he rocks too!). Jose loves providing each customer with the best solution and experience. Enjoy your new Ipad!
- September 2, 20201 out of 5Poor Experience
I made an appointment to come in and upgrade my phone. Upon arriving at the appointed time, I was met at the door by Gregg. I informed him that in addition to upgrading my phone, I wanted to add a line. I knew which products I wanted when I walked in, so there wasn't a lot to talk about. We sat down at his table where he proceeded to tell me how many 5 star reviews he has because he is good at his job. He did review our plan to ensure we were in the appropriate one for our needs, which I appreciated. And this is where things went south. I told him we wanted to remove insurance from the group. He told me that he could do that, but recommended that we add it to the new line AND TO LET HIM ADD IT BECAUSE THAT'S HOW HE GETS PAID. About this time he told me he had a Dr's appointment that he would need to leave for, but his co-worker would be able to answer any questions I had. Exactly why did you start assisting me, knowing exactly what I wanted to do, if you didn't have time to complete the process? He disappeared into the back for about 10 minutes to try and process the trade-in value on my phone. When he came back, he indicated that he couldn't complete the process for me today because it would require a phone call that he didn't have the time to make, but I could come back in at a later time to complete the trade in. Completely unprofessional. I left with my new phone, which by the way, was not set up to receive text messages. Those were still coming into my deactivated phone. Never again.Response from AT&TSeptember 7, 2020Debbie,
Thank you for your honest feedback. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day- clearly we did not execute a great experience with you. We will continue to work with our employees to ensure each customer is provided with a great service. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- August 1, 20201 out of 5I showed up at the store at 8. I told the rep I did not like ATT and i planned to leave because of the poor service (customer service & actual phone service). I have been with att for 15 years and i just damaged my iphone so i was in for my insurance deductible payment for the new phone and to look at an ipadpro. I didnt plan on buying tonight but i feel like he pushed me to do it even though they were closing. The entire checkout was super rushed so he could get one last sale in. Even though i told him from the beginning I wanted apple care for the ipadpro I was buying he kept telling me asurion was better. I told him again I wanted applecare and i didnt want asurion.. Now i hate att more than i did before. the rep WOULD NOT listen to me, did not give me apple care and sent me on my way with asurion telling me i could come back and switch it to apple care within 90 days. I DIDNT WANT ASURION. i AM leaving att. clearly he gets perks or bonuses for selling their bull. I will be back tomorrow to return everything to make sure i dont get charged for the asurion I repeatedly asked to not have and to make sure i get the damn apple care I asked for the ENTIRE TIME I WAS THERE. HE DID NOT LISTEN TO ME AND PUSHED WHAT HE WANTED TO SELL ONTO ME.
Not only that - i see online that the earbuds are on sale for $225 when i paid the full price. i am not happy. Talk about only thinking for youself mr att sales rep. *two thumbs down
- June 8, 20205 out of 5I really appreciate the time Richard T. took in servicing my family's accounts. He was patient and helpful in updating plans and information. Thank you!Response from AT&TJune 11, 2020Hi Gina,
Thank you for the feedback, our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope to connect with you again soon.
- May 26, 20205 out of 5Sade was amazing and quickly and efficiently helped me out! She is dope!Response from AT&TMay 29, 2020Hello Hannah, we are delighted that Sade provided you with the customer experience you deserve! Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.