AT&T Store Austin The Domain
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S10eLearn how to get the Galaxy S10e for $5/mo + $150 reward card. Online only. Req's new line, eligible installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone XRLearn how to get the iPhone XR 64GB for $5/mo + $150 reward card. Req's new line, eligible installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Austin Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 1, 20201 out of 5Had a complicated problem needing managerial help. Arrived 1:45. At about 1:55 was told manager was on lunch break, back by 2:45. I left and came back at 3:45. Waited until 4:10 or so. Left. Employees allows customers to be masked or not, depending on whiny ness. I went to Gateway store. Dionne and her clerk took care of the problem with care and professionalism.Response from AT&TJune 4, 2020Hello Daniel, We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit!
- November 26, 20191 out of 5I went to the store to make my monthly payment on the account.
This was on Sunday (11/24/2019) between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Normally, when I make my payment at the store, I use the automatic kiosk machine. It's easy, convenience, and very efficient.
But this store did not have one, so a customer service representative volunteered to do the transaction.
The representative asked me for my phone number to pull the account, I did. He then asked me to show him my I.D., to verify the name in the account, I did.
He then said oh no sir I need you to take it out of your wallet so I can scanned it through my device.
This is where things turned sour.
I said, no. Look I'm only here to make a payment. I've done this before, after 9+ years you get to do it more than once, all you need is to compare the name of the I.D. with the one in the account, and there you go.
Easy, what's the problem?
Well, check this out.
He then proceeded to say that he won't be able to process the payment unless he gets to scan my I.D. ... What?
Yes, won't be able to process payment unless, what I already described.
I've been with AT&T for over 9 years and never once had a customer service representative refuse to take payment.
I mean I'm just trying to pay my bill here. That's all. It doesn't get any easier than that...
So, unable to process payment b/c he didn't get to scan my I.D. on his little device. Wow, unbelievable...
And what's up with all this scanning thing? Why does this CSR gets to think that he is entitled to scan my I.D.?
I thought the premise here was AT&T provide a service and I as a consumer will pay for that service.
That's what I was trying to do here.
I always thought company value when customers pay their bill.
Am I missing something here?
BTW, I gave you a 1 star rating b/c I couldn't give you a Zero.
In this particular instance, I think that's what this customer representative deserves.Response from AT&TNovember 30, 2019Hi Victor, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- July 6, 20191 out of 5I walked into the store half an hour before closing time to ask a simple question about losing the internet in my pre paid unlimited internet SIM card that I purchased 3 weeks before, I talked to the person who was standing and doing nothing about it. The person name was Marco, who did not greeted me and looked very bored. It did not bother me initially, but he start getting angry of my questions and told me he can’t help me I need to call customer service. i did not accept his unprofessional behavior, so I talked to another person in the store, who was extremely helpful and looked at my phone immediately noticed that my cellular data button was switched off.Marco’s attitude was extremely bad and should not be assigned a job handling customers, because he lacks:1- The talent of interacting with customers.2- Unprofessionalism in handling customers complaint.3- Technically not competent to resolve minor technical issues.4- Not adding value to the company as sales agent.
- February 4, 20195 out of 5Staff here was extremely helpful. They provided us great information and we got our sim cards very easily. Thank you!
- January 20, 20192 out of 5Costumer service, the guy who took care of me seemed bothered to attend me and help me with. The place was basically empty there was only two people there which they were being taken care of then this guys called Marco came out from the back he didn't even said hi to me nor was friendly like every employee is. Which I've never had this problem with any of the employees because everyone's always giving a great costumer service and always are friendly. But this guy really seemed bothered to help me out and basically just told me you can set up your phone at home and then after a little pause he said or here. Making it in sound like I don't have the time for this; I was very disappointed on his costumer service but as always happy with y'alls service.