Move contacts, messages, music, and other data to your new device using AT&T Mobile Transfer.
1. AT&T Mobile Transfer allows you to transfer your contacts, media, messages, call records, and documents from your old phone to your new phone. With AT&T Mobile Transfer, the stuff you love and depend on won't be left behind. From the home screen, select the Play Store app.
Note: To learn more, visit the AT&T Mobile Transfer website.
2. Search for and select the AT&T Mobile Transfer app, then select Install.
3. Once the app has finished downloading, select Open.
Note: When you first open the app you will be prompted to review all permissions, select ALLOW to continue.
4. Ensure both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. On the old device, select From this device and follow the steps to generate a QR code. On the new device, select To this device and follow the steps to scan the QR code from your old device.
Note: Upon opening for the first time, you may be prompted to review the Data Collection Permission notice. Select the desired option.
5. Scan the QR code using the new device to link both devices, and follow the prompts to transfer your desired content.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.