AT&T Store Anchorage Abbott Road
|Día de la semana||Horas|
|Lunes||11:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Martes||11:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Miércoles||11:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Jueves||11:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Viernes||11:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Sábado||11:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Domingo||11:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
Nuestra prioridad principal es mantener a salvo a nuestros clientes, empleados y comunidades. Estas son algunas actualizaciones importantes sobre las políticas y procedimientos de nuestras tiendas. Agradecemos tu ayuda para mantener a nuestras comunidades seguras y saludables.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• Constantemente limpiamos y desinfectamos las superficies y siempre hay disponible desinfectante para los empleados y clientes.
• Se requiere el uso de mascarillas por parte de los empleados, clientes y visitantes de nuestras tiendas y se entregarán a quienes las necesiten.
• Visita nuestra página web COVID-19: nuestra respuesta para obtener la última información.
Ofertas especiales y teléfonos nuevos para Anchorage
Planes de teléfonos prepagados
Ilimitado por $50/mesSolo abre una nueva línea en nuestro plan de $65 al mes y suscríbete al Pago automático, y ahorrarás $15 al mes. ¿Es momento de tener un plan de teléfono prepagado en Anchorage?50.00al mes.AT&T puede reducir temporalmente las velocidades de datos cuando la red está congestionada. El cargo de servicio del primer mes y los impuestos se cobran en el momento de la compra. Cargo por activación único de $15 si se activa en una tienda. Pueden existir otras restricciones. Ver detalles
Acerca de la tienda de Anchorage
- iPhone 12 y iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Teléfonos móviles
- Planes de servicio móvil y configuración
- Activaciones de teléfonos
- Cambio de dispositivo
- Protección de dispositivos
- Tecnología usable
- TV y entretenimiento
- Pago y configuración de factura
- Soluciones para pequeñas empresas
Teléfonos móviles, planes y accesorios
AT&T PREPAIDDisfruta de la libertad de AT&T PREPAID con planes que te permiten pagar tu uso por adelantado sin atarte a un contrato a largo plazo. Obtén llamadas y mensajes de texto ilimitados en los EE. UU. y los datos que necesitas sin contrato anual, sin verificación de crédito, con envío gratis y sin cargo por activación para pedidos por Internet. Compra teléfonos prepagados de AT&T de las primeras marcas que amas o trae tu propio dispositivo (BYOD) compatible.
SMARTPHONES POPULARESCuando estés listo para un nuevo iPhone o cualquier teléfono nuevo, AT&T lo hace más fácil. Encontrarás de todo, desde los últimos smartphones con muchas funcionalidades hasta dispositivos para enviar mensajes de texto y realizar llamadas principalmente. Escoge entre las marcas más populares como Apple, Samsung y LG, entre otras.
ACCESORIOSAT&T tiene los accesorios que necesitas para decorar y proteger tus dispositivos. Estuches resistentes y fundas elegantes para teléfonos, cargadores y baterías para tener siempre carga, y altavoces y audífonos para mantenerte conectado a tu música favorita y más. Obtén envío gratis, devoluciones gratis y recogida en la tienda; simplemente pide en línea antes de las 4 p. m. y estará listo en un plazo de dos horas.
Lo que dicen nuestros clientes
- agosto 20, 20203 de 5I didn't mind that I had to wait in my car until I could be serviced,however the website has "make an appointment" which I did since I live 90 miles away. When I got there I let a couple people go ahead of me because I thought I had an appointment, in fact got several e-mails confirming my appointment, but was told I had to wait my turn that they don't do appointments. Anyway they didn't have what I wanted and they had to go to another store to get it and I had to leave and come back and stand in line all over again to get my device. I also made it quite clear that I didn't want insurance or anything that would add any additional charge to my account other than the device itself but I just got an e-mail reminding me that the insurance would add $15 to my account. I went on line and the on line service is lame so I called and have been on hold 8 minutes so far. I certainly hope I can resolve this issue when they answer because gonna make me so mad if I have to call some place else.Respuesta de AT&Tseptiembre 1, 2020Hello Mary, We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. I'm glad we were able to get the perfect device that fits your needs! We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit!
- abril 30, 20201 de 5I go there for a simple phone upgrade and a guy says I needed to wait outside in my truck I had a face mask and didnt want to be there all day and I'm sitting around in my truck for 30 minutes and a lady parks next to me goes to the door the same person told her she needed a mask she goes to her car gets a mask and then goes back and the guy lets her in and I put my mask on try go to the door and the guy waves me off and doesn't let me in and I tell him I have been waiting for 30 mins and all he says so have everyone else man then I walk off I think I should go to Verizon might have better customer service for stuff like thisRespuesta de AT&Tmayo 5, 2020Hi Charles,
Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. In order to keep our employees and customers safe, we are maintaining a 1:1 ratio of sales associates to customers inside the store and restricted the use of our payment station for 1 customer at a time. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- abril 25, 20201 de 5The store on Abbott Rd is terrible. The Apple store in Anchorage is closed I need more than some inexperienced Rep to help me get back on track. The first visit I got sent away, telling me it was my Internet. I had a news internet box out in last week. I got internet up & going but didn’t solve my problem. The next visit was better. At least he looked at my phone history. The third one was terrible. He is a boy about 19 yrs old & didn’t know what to do. He wouldn’t look at my history or what could be wrong. How can u hire someone that doesn’t know how to help u work at your store. I just thanked him & walked out. It seems the employee’s are there to sell u expensive phone’s. How do I get a real tech to help me?Respuesta de AT&Tmayo 5, 2020Hi Gladys,
We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. I apologize that we were unable to truly assist you with your technical issue. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- marzo 25, 20201 de 5I understand the need for social distancing and the steps the store has taken to ensure everyone’s safety, however I came in to upgrade my phone since I haven’t done it in a few years. I brought my Autistic son with me to upgrade his as well. I was told he couldn’t come in the store because of the “new” rules. After a short wait, a very rude, arrogant man named Earl came out and stated he would assist me outside. I’ve been an AT&T customer for over 10 years and a First Responder for 20. I need my phone. Earl just kept repeating “what do you want”? I don’t know, I haven’t had an upgrade in a while. He was so indignant and condescending. I told him I wanted to see what they had, his reply “ what do you want” by this time I was not going to continue to stand there and be berated by this man, named Earl. This is how you loose lifetime customers. AT&T you need to figure this out. Obviously this man needs customer service training. SMH
Oh still no upgrade, Thanks Earl 😡Respuesta de AT&Tmarzo 30, 2020Hi Tammy,
We’re sorry for the experience that you had at our store during this time. We are working to serve customer’s needs while keeping employees and customers safe so have taken measures such as not allowing customers to wander around stores, we’ve removed all demo devices for anyone to explore anyway to remove the extra sanitation need and we have offered to help customers curbside if they’d like rather than coming into a retail store so you can keep children with you as we try to maintain a 1:1 ratio of salespeople to customers inside the store. We know these options may be inconvenient but we sure would appreciate your understanding as we try to navigate through this uncertain time with the interest in doing the best thing for our community. We appreciate your work as a First Responder and absolutely want to make sure your needs are taken care of, you’re a very important customer. Would you mind returning and asking to be helped by a manager? Thank you.
- enero 7, 20201 de 5Exchanged a unopened in the box brand new phone here in November, the day after it was mailed to me. I was contacted by AT&T twice that the phone that I dropped off in person to the store was not received.
I followed up with the Manager, in person, who verified he had the phone on his desk. He assured me he would take care of it. A month later I just got a text from AT&T that I am being charged for the phone I returned. I do not recommend this store.Respuesta de AT&Tenero 16, 2020Hello Kelly,
Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.