AT&T Store Walnut Creek Olympic Blvd
|Día de la semana||Horas|
|Lunes||10:00 a. m. - 6:00 p. m.|
|Martes||10:00 a. m. - 6:00 p. m.|
|Miércoles||10:00 a. m. - 6:00 p. m.|
|Jueves||10:00 a. m. - 6:00 p. m.|
|Viernes||10:00 a. m. - 6:00 p. m.|
|Sábado||10:00 a. m. - 6:00 p. m.|
|Domingo||10:00 a. m. - 6:00 p. m.|
Nuestra prioridad principal es mantener a salvo a nuestros clientes, empleados y comunidades. Estas son algunas actualizaciones importantes sobre las políticas y procedimientos de nuestras tiendas. Agradecemos tu ayuda para mantener a nuestras comunidades seguras y saludables.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• Constantemente limpiamos y desinfectamos las superficies y siempre hay disponible desinfectante para los empleados y clientes.
• Se requiere el uso de mascarillas por parte de los empleados, clientes y visitantes de nuestras tiendas y se entregarán a quienes las necesiten.
• Visita nuestra página web COVID-19: nuestra respuesta para obtener la última información.
Ofertas especiales y teléfonos nuevos para Walnut Creek
IPHONE SE (2020)Averigua cómo los clientes nuevos y actuales obtienen el iPhone SE por $5 al mes. Además, puedes ahorrar más con un intercambio elegible.5.00al mes.Requiere acuerdo de 30 meses con tasa de interés anual (APR) del 0%. Para clientes elegibles y con buenos antecedentes.
Planes de teléfonos prepagados
Ilimitado por $50/mesSolo abre una nueva línea en nuestro plan de $65 al mes y suscríbete al Pago automático, y ahorrarás $15 al mes. ¿Es momento de tener un plan de teléfono prepagado en Walnut Creek?50.00al mes.AT&T puede reducir temporalmente las velocidades de datos cuando la red está congestionada. El cargo de servicio del primer mes y los impuestos se cobran en el momento de la compra. Cargo por activación único de $15 si se activa en una tienda. Pueden existir otras restricciones. Ver detalles
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Obtén el iPhone SE de 64 GB por $349.99 + $50 para la cuenta. Por tiempo limitado. Solo por Internet. Se cobra un cargo de servicio por el primer mes y el impuesto sobre las ventas al momento de la compra. No incluye cambios. Los nuevos clientes recibirán un crédito de $50 en su cuenta luego de la compra y la activación de la cuenta. Existen otros cargos y restricciones.
Acerca de la tienda de Walnut Creek
- iPhone 12 y iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Teléfonos móviles
- Planes de servicio móvil y configuración
- Activaciones de teléfonos
- Cambio de dispositivo
- Protección de dispositivos
- Tecnología usable
- TV y entretenimiento
- Pago y configuración de factura
- Soluciones para pequeñas empresas
Teléfonos móviles, planes y accesorios
AT&T PREPAIDDisfruta de la libertad de AT&T PREPAID con planes que te permiten pagar tu uso por adelantado sin atarte a un contrato a largo plazo. Obtén llamadas y mensajes de texto ilimitados en los EE. UU. y los datos que necesitas sin contrato anual, sin verificación de crédito, con envío gratis y sin cargo por activación para pedidos por Internet. Compra teléfonos prepagados de AT&T de las primeras marcas que amas o trae tu propio dispositivo (BYOD) compatible.
SMARTPHONES POPULARESCuando estés listo para un nuevo iPhone o cualquier teléfono nuevo, AT&T lo hace más fácil. Encontrarás de todo, desde los últimos smartphones con muchas funcionalidades hasta dispositivos para enviar mensajes de texto y realizar llamadas principalmente. Escoge entre las marcas más populares como Apple, Samsung y LG, entre otras.
ACCESORIOSAT&T tiene los accesorios que necesitas para decorar y proteger tus dispositivos. Estuches resistentes y fundas elegantes para teléfonos, cargadores y baterías para tener siempre carga, y altavoces y audífonos para mantenerte conectado a tu música favorita y más. Obtén envío gratis, devoluciones gratis y recogida en la tienda; simplemente pide en línea antes de las 4 p. m. y estará listo en un plazo de dos horas.
Lo que dicen nuestros clientes
- 21 de diciembre de 20201 de 5Posted to Google Reviews:
Do not go to this store if you have access to getting to another especially during a busy shopping day.
On Saturday, December 19, 2020 in the afternoon, I had an interaction with a young man manager and it was just brutal. Long story very short, I had purchased iPods and some accessories the day prior. I went in for a return of $307.42 and after waiting for about 45 minutes (not in line but 45 minutes of the sales representative chatting with this so called manager) I was told they could not give a refund because they did not have enough cash on hand. Refund to my card was not available for reasons that were clear but made zero sense. I had paid a split amount between cash and card but this is AT&T and this was not acceptable.
The resolution was communicated to me by the manager by being talked to like I was a crook or an idiot, totally inappropriate the way this young man spoke and talked down to me. My choices were 'wait until we get enough cash on hand and call in advance to check to see if we have enough cash for you or better go to Pleasant Hill.' I cannot stress enough how utterly disrespectful this person was and I only regret not getting his name.
Furthermore, after I had left I realized that I had paid $98 on my card and $300 cash. The manager told me he had $264 on hand. So if this young man had thought it through during his 45 minute conversation, he could have put $98 back on my card and given me the difference in cash.
The whole thing was just a debacle. I have been with AT&T for 23 years, since my first cell phone in 1997 and I really want to change service providers after this interaction. Luckily, I went to Pleasant Hill, waited in line for another 30 minutes, BUT their customer service was top notch and the refund was done immediately. Like any other rational business.
If you are the young man's manager, you may want to evaluate his competency.
- agosto 9, 20205 de 5Kesha was so helpful and great to work with.Respuesta de AT&Tagosto 10, 2020Hello Dani B! Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day! We hope to connect with you soon.
- enero 31, 20205 de 5I needed help solving a perplexing IPhone issue that arose when I got an Apple Watch. After about six hours with competent and well meaning service people on line, I walked into the Olympic Blvd store and met De Vaughn. He is definitely a trouble shooter and within minutes figured out that when I bought my new XR phone some incompetent Apple store person put my old SIM card into my new phone! The issue was taken care of within minutes.Excellent service!Respuesta de AT&Tenero 31, 2020Hello Lauren A. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- octubre 25, 20195 de 5For the last month I have been fighting with T-Mobile to help me with my business account. No one would call me back, no one would help. I finally decided enough was enough but when I went to Verizon and Sprint they weren't much better. I was fed up and really just hopeless. I walked in to the ATT store and didn't expect much other than disapointment. I met Max first and he brought Gabe to talk to me as well. They both were amazing! They laid everything out, they were kind, understanding and I am so excited to switch my business over to them.Respuesta de AT&Toctubre 31, 2019Hello Candi T. Thank you for the kind words! We are happy that we created a great experience when you came to our location. We look forward to doing business with you! Thank you for being a valued customer.
- 31 de diciembre de 20181 de 5As a LOYAL AT&T customer I have to admit today was probably the WORST experience ever because of a Manager Named Marie at 1521 Olympic Blvd in Walnut Creek, Ca. Marie was probably the rudest Manager we have ever encountered in any setting. Trying to upgrade my phone and change over some paperwork for my mom after my fathers passing we had made an appointment on-line which indicated 9 am. I had at least 3-4 texts confirming our 9 am appointment. We waited outside with another gentlemen for many minutes for our 9 am appointment. Around 9:10 two employees arrived (one MARIE) and we tried to talk to her but she RUDELY shut the door in our face she indicated the store was open at 10am. After knocking on the door and asking to speak to her she came to the door and said it was a 'internet error and there are not any 9 am appointments". She said she 'had to get to the alarm". She further explained she had '0' staff to help with our confirmed 9 am appointment (in the next half hour about a dozen employees came to work but she chose to ignore us waiting outside and went about her time of getting coffee and going about 'her' business.) When asking her name she told me her name was "Marie" and does not give our her last name. Little did she know that her 'customer' she was discounting has many more years in Customer Service and Sales then her and she was probably the rudest person I have ever encountered in any business setting. About ready to leave and change phone plans I was welcomed seeing a familiar face enter the store - De Vaughn Alexander who has helped my mom in the past with many issues and I explained our story. He could not have been nicer. After the doors opened and we did wait the entire hour he helped us and I will send a note to Corporate Headquarters on his amazing service. What was baffling was our entire two hours with him not ONCE did 'Marie -no last name given' come over to see us rather ignore our presence as 'customers'. After realizing there was another manager on duty 'Rachel' she was very kind in the situation when explained to her. But please note Corporate Headquarters"Marie" needs some help with her client relations skills and De Vaughn should be commended for his amazing service and client relations!!!!! PleaseNOTEstaff rating is due to De Vaughn.