AT&T Store Emeryville Bay Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Emeryville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Emeryville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Emeryville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 10, 20201 out of 5Made appointment and the store never even opened. Showed up to a bunch of people standing outside waiting for earlier appointments at 10 when they advertised they open. Also a maintenance crew that had been waiting over 2 hours. This store continues to be garbage which is right in line with the rest of AT&T service and support. Great job guys.Response from AT&TOctober 19, 2020Hi! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- November 7, 20191 out of 5Called the store several times today and no one answeredResponse from AT&TNovember 7, 2019Hello John Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- April 11, 20195 out of 5It was awesome.. very knowledgable, didn't over sell me like a used car salesmen.. the manager was great... The sales person was awesome.. i recommend this store to anyone...
- February 27, 20191 out of 5I have tried calling no less than a dozen times to get through to speak with someone at the store this afternoon. No one picks up the phone.
- February 11, 20195 out of 5The staff were very friendly and professional. The wait wasn't long at all. The store location was easily accessible (i.e., close to freeways and practically adjacent parking.