AT&T Store Berkeley Shattuck Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Berkeley
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Berkeley?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Berkeley Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 23, 20191 out of 5Horrible service. I'd give no stars if I could. I bought two phones on the buy one/ get one deal. They gave me a phone that wasn't eligible and I never recieved my credit. When I tried to come in to resolve it, they referred me to the store assistant manager, Mike Chang, who wasn't available that day. So I called him and tried to resolve it with him. He told me he'd make an escalated case to take care of it. After a few days of not hearing back, I called him again and he pretended to never have spoken to me so I was essentially back to square one. The assistant manager then told me that he'd talk to the store manager about it. After waiting a few more days I called again and he still pretended to never have spoken to me, yet he told me it has to go through the regional manager. They have been charging me for a free phone for months and refuse to credit me for it. I'm leaving this company as soon as I can.Response from AT&TOctober 31, 2019Hello Evander W. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- March 25, 20195 out of 5The customer service I received from Tierra was fantastic! I came into the store needing help with several issues that I was having switching from Metro to ATT and Tierra spent nearly an hour helping me solve every single one of them. Tierra was friendly, capable and asked all the right questions. Great job!!!!
- January 20, 20192 out of 5Service was crass; felt like I was being told rather than asked to do things. Staff were constantly getting confused by how to use their Ipad systems. Friendly when saying goodbye.
- November 12, 20185 out of 5After spending countless hours on the phone (well over 6 w/ multiple representatives) and visits to 3 different locations (Pleasant Hill & Concord), Isabella was able to resolve my issue by simply having a look at my records and contacting someone over the phone directly for me. She was a life saver. Thanks Isabella!!
- May 14, 20181 out of 5It was very bad way of communication. Your agent failed to inform