AT&T Store Berkeley Shattuck Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Berkeley
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Berkeley?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Berkeley Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 8, 20205 out of 5Amazing customer service! The staff was so accommodating and really worked with me. Alex was very knowledgable and helped me with my phone upgrade. He was very transparent with me and helped me and my family change to a more affordable plan. The staff even went above and beyond and got the exact phone I wanted from another location for me.Response from AT&TOctober 10, 2020Hi Khaliq Latimore. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- October 23, 20191 out of 5Horrible service. I'd give no stars if I could. I bought two phones on the buy one/ get one deal. They gave me a phone that wasn't eligible and I never recieved my credit. When I tried to come in to resolve it, they referred me to the store assistant manager, Mike Chang, who wasn't available that day. So I called him and tried to resolve it with him. He told me he'd make an escalated case to take care of it. After a few days of not hearing back, I called him again and he pretended to never have spoken to me so I was essentially back to square one. The assistant manager then told me that he'd talk to the store manager about it. After waiting a few more days I called again and he still pretended to never have spoken to me, yet he told me it has to go through the regional manager. They have been charging me for a free phone for months and refuse to credit me for it. I'm leaving this company as soon as I can.Response from AT&TOctober 31, 2019Hello Evander W. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- March 25, 20195 out of 5The customer service I received from Tierra was fantastic! I came into the store needing help with several issues that I was having switching from Metro to ATT and Tierra spent nearly an hour helping me solve every single one of them. Tierra was friendly, capable and asked all the right questions. Great job!!!!
- January 20, 20192 out of 5Service was crass; felt like I was being told rather than asked to do things. Staff were constantly getting confused by how to use their Ipad systems. Friendly when saying goodbye.
- November 12, 20185 out of 5After spending countless hours on the phone (well over 6 w/ multiple representatives) and visits to 3 different locations (Pleasant Hill & Concord), Isabella was able to resolve my issue by simply having a look at my records and contacting someone over the phone directly for me. She was a life saver. Thanks Isabella!!