AT&T Store Derby Pershing Drive
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Derby
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Derby?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Derby Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 27, 20201 out of 5TERRIBLE. THE WORST ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I've ever experienced. Friday night there was only one person on staff. Rushed there after work trying to get there as early as I could, courteous as store closed at 8PM and I got there at 7:15PM. My husband and I waited until 9:00 PM to get treated like scum on the floor. I would have NEVER waited patiently as the sales man could easily have helped us in between the 1 customer he had, which took him 15 minutes to complete MY transaction. LOOK AT THE CAMERAS! 7/24/2020 @ 9:00 PM! As he attempted to help us NOT EVEN OFFERING US TO SIT NOR WIPE DOWN TABLE AND CHAIRS "did we forget we are in the middle of a pandemic" and i'm 5 months pregnant. Not following any COVID guidelines to say the least he was trying to complete the previous customers transaction as he was starting mine. RUDE, id say. As I waited patiently my time wasn't valuable to him. CLEARLY! As I addressed to him he could finish what he needed to do because clearly I wasn't priority. Was he banking on that commission? The speaker on my iphone 7 had gone and I would have NEVER EVER EVERRRRR waited that long to be treated the way that we did but I needed a phone being a healthcare provider and 5 months pregnant. I wish I could give 0 stars.
- March 30, 20205 out of 5Louis was AWESOME!!! He went above and beyond to help me tonight to ensure I had a working phone during this crazy time! I will always be thankful! He was responsive, returned my call like he said he would, was quick and so helpful when I got to the store!! He is top notch!!!
- December 20, 20181 out of 5RUDE and NASTY. That is how I would describe the woman working there tonight 12/20. Pretty sure she was the manager. We came there for help with an issue and she immediately turned her back and told us to go to the Shelton store. Thankfully we did and they were absolutely great. Stay away from the Derby store and just go to Shelton.
- November 8, 20185 out of 5Salespeople very knowledgeable.. Took the time to answer all questions.
- October 3, 20185 out of 5I went in to make changes to my account in person because every time I had called.. we conveniently got disconnected even tho we confirmed my phone number to be used just in case that happened, surprise surprise, never got the call back, regardless.. the hotel at the derby store was very helpful, she resolved my issues.