AT&T Store Milford Milford
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Milford
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Milford?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Milford Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 15, 20201 out of 5I have been a long-time AT&T customer and have used the Milford store before without issues. HOWEVER this past month has been a nightmare. I wanted to get my grandson a new phone for Christmas but keep his same number especially since his college applications are tied to that number. Since he was a prepay Ryan R at this store said no you can’t do that-you need a new number. So I did, however due to finding out about the college issues and others, I cancelled the order—phone to be sent to the store and not my home. I went in the store and spoke with Ryan R who was to do the paperwork. In the meantime I went to Sprint where some great young man said that is nuts-you don’t have to change numbers-call customer service at AT&T and ask them about transfer of billing, etc. So I did—got a wonderful person at customer service you said there is absolutely no need to get a new number—she even contacted Ryan who said he couldn’t do this transfer because he was not at a corporate store. So we found a corporate store and a wonderful person CHRIS at Mason was incredibly helpful and after a few hours we had everything in place. HOWEVER the cancelled phone showed up on my bill. I text Ryan with no assistance to remove the phone. So back to the Mason store—spent a few more hours there were poor Chris was on the phone x2. Meanwhile I kept texting Ryan and when I said management wants to speak to him—ah...then an answer that I would have to go back to the Milford store—for what—no reason given. So back to the Milford store—waited again for a looong time got the gal store manager showed her the text from Ryan—some confusion, but she wen to the back and found the phone and told me I would have to mail this back —go to the post office—they don’t do that there. OMG=—not once even I’m sorry this was not handled properly or anything of the like. Frankly if I treated my patients like this they’d all be dead. So why didn’t Ryan tell me all of this in the first place—he was very proud that he was the top seller in his district—so did he do this to up his number and not even bother to save me the hassle and tell me to go to corporate in the first place—to me this was very deceitful. Others thought this also—he was not new to AT&T. THUS do your job, apologize for mistakes and be honest to the customer AMENResponse from AT&TDecember 15, 2020Hello KAS. Your experience in our store matters to us. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- October 15, 20205 out of 5Craig is awesome patience kind he knows his stuff ☺️ YAH CRAIG THANK YOUResponse from AT&TOctober 16, 2020Hi Lauri, Thanks for stopping into our store. We are glad to see that Craig provided you with a great experience! We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- August 9, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer service!!!!Craig, exceeded my expectations by being extremely knowledgeable and patient in solving my issues and concerns. I highly recommend this location for your needs. Thank You , Mike JordanResponse from AT&TAugust 13, 2020Hello Michael, Jordan Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- August 7, 20205 out of 5Ashley did a great job on working with me to get a Samsung phone I wanted.Response from AT&TAugust 13, 2020Hello Gregory G. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- July 26, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer service! Char was great to work with and very helpful I would highly recommend this store and staff! A great experience shopping there!Response from AT&TAugust 17, 2020Hi! Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business. We hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon. Tell all your friends and family to come down and see us!