AT&T Store Shelton Shelton
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Shelton
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Shelton?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Shelton Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 23, 20211 out of 5the Manger racheal was beyond rude, she just had a bad attitude all around and she would not let us get a word an edge wise. she didn't want to listen to what we were trying to do she just dismissed us. very rude and unprofessional. I will also be taking this up the corporate ladder. if you hate your job so bad than leave. the second store we went to not one single problem. although I'm sure she would be missing the commission.
- January 23, 20211 out of 5the Manger racheal was beyond rude, she just had a bad attitude all around and she would not let us get a word an edge wise. she didn't want to listen to what we were trying to do she just dismissed us. very rude and unprofessional. I will also be taking this up the corporate ladder. if you hate your job so bad than leave. I have never been treated so poorly by an employee ever! I took my business elsewhere and ended up with what I needed done, I'm sure she would have loved the commission she would have made
- December 14, 20201 out of 5Terrible experience: I went to the store to drop off a trade-in phone for credit. When I arrived, Store manager Flynn was working on activating a device for a customer and his colleague started working with another customer.
50 minutes later, they were still working at the same task with the same customer. I don't know what takes more than an hour to activate a phone and transfer data, and as far as the colleague is concerned, the customer was very chatty and she kept engaging, so nothing was happening fast.
Right before leaving since I had to go back to work, I complained to Flynn, and his answer was "what do you want me to do?".
Newsflash: this is your job to figure that out, not mine. In fact, I am a customer, I don't have a job to do there.
The best of it was when I told him I would go to the Orange store. His answer was to say in a rude manner "that's right, go to Orange". This shop clearly has a management problem: things don't get addressed quickly and the manager has a serious attitude problem.
I went to the store in Derby and was treated like a prince...big difference.Response from AT&TDecember 14, 2020Hello Pierre A. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit.
- September 9, 20205 out of 5Had a great experience at the Shelton AT&T store yesterday. I had to replace my iphone and received amazing customer service from Grevon. He was very friendly, patient and answered all of my questions. He even suggested additional services for my mother's plan, which she is considering, but was not pushy at all. I will definitely continue to be a customer of the Shelton store and will recommend it to friends and family. Thank you Grevon for all of your help!Response from AT&TSeptember 14, 2020Hi! Your experience in our store matters to us. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!.
- August 25, 20205 out of 5Received great help from Nick at the Shelton, CT store today. Very grateful for his kind assistance!Response from AT&TAugust 26, 2020Thanks for coming by, appreciate the feedback!