AT&T Store Charlotte Steelcroft Pkwy
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
13545 Steelecroft Pkwy
, NC 28278
USWe are located in the shopping strip with Hickory Tavern Grill and Fitness Together.
Request an Appointment
AT&T Protect Advantage
No phone insurance? Let’s fix that. Protect your device against damage, loss, theft, and get expert technical support. Open enrollment ends 3/31/21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Charlotte's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Special offers and new phones for Charlotte
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Charlotte?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Charlotte Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 16, 20205 out of 5Great customer service! My complicated issue with internet and TV service was assessed and resolved expertly. I was ready to cancel my order but left with AT&T TV and a firm internet installation date. I am now a satisfied customer.👍
- August 15, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. Negative attitudes. Arrogant attitudes. Unhelpful. While helping me the employee left me alone at the round table and helped two other customers as they came in the store. I finally left and went elsewhere to purchase mt two new phones. Will never shop there again.
- August 3, 20204 out of 5I was finally contacted by Nate today regarding my trade in and my issue has been resolved, thank you to those involved.
- July 30, 20201 out of 5If I could give 0 stars I would. I traded my phone in February of this year. The credit was never applied to my account. They have no record of my trade in even though it’s is on my receipt. I’ve tried resolving this with Nate for weeks now. He won’t return my calls and he claimed he was waiting on an email from his manager. This has been going for a month now with no call back after he told me he was waiting on an email from his manager. I’ve called back twice since then, I haven’t received any resolution and he hasn’t called me back (I left messages). This is ridiculous and this is not good customer service. Ive been calm and patient and now I’ll be escalating this.
- October 18, 20191 out of 5If I could select no star I would, I arrived to the store 20 min before close for a simple restart of my phone and was denied entry into the store. I knocked on the door for 7 min and was completely ignored. He even asked the customers stand in front of him as if I would go away. Completely disrespectful and I
will not be visiting this store!
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.