AT&T Store Charlotte Shoppes at Fairview
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Charlotte
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Charlotte?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Charlotte Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 6, 20211 out of 5I dropped my phone in water at work yesterday so I went to the store to get a new one. I was halfway through the transaction, phone service cut off on my old phone, when I was told I had to leave because I had tested positive for covid exactly 20 days before. CDC guidelines say I am no longer contagious after 10 days and allowed to go back to work after 14 days. So why am I forced to leave when it had been 20 days? I wore my double mask the whole time. The manager Eric said that it was policy, when I asked him what the policy was he did not answer. He also accused me of taking my mask off which never happened. Not once. Maybe your att managers are also doctors that understand something that even the CDC does not? Totally unacceptable. I was told to leave with a phone that had its service shut off and was not given the new one. Awful experience. Eric should not be making decision if it makes ATT look this stupid.
- September 14, 20201 out of 5This store is terrible - I have been here for an hour and a half to buy a new phone for my dad who is 91 and they can’t get the software update! 5 other employees are standing around joking ! I ask if someone could help and they couldn’t be bothered! When we walked in a man said this is a terrible store don’t go in! Listen and dont go in! worst customer service ever! I have never written a bad review!Response from AT&TSeptember 15, 2020Hello katherine t, software updates usually are the longest. Nonetheless, We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit.
- July 26, 20201 out of 5Really, really bad service in this store. TThe seller or the manager do not know how to change from prepaid to a regular line. They do not know how to keep the prepaid number, they do not know why the prepaid service is canceled monthly even if you have automatic payment. They also make you change to a more expensive plan to get more money.Response from AT&TJuly 27, 2020Hello Matthew H, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- May 23, 20201 out of 5Terrible experience yesterday in this store with the manager, Manuela. She wouldn’t listen to me explain to her the mistake her store made on my account months ago, she didn’t know how to fix the mistake they made, and then when I got an AT&T customer service rep on the phone to explain to her how to fix it, she was rude to that rep. She was also dressed in street clothes, wearing no name tag, and took off her mask while talking to me. So unprofessional she should definitely not be managing such a busy store.Response from AT&TMay 25, 2020Hello Jill B Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- May 13, 20201 out of 5Told me i was getting a free trial sim card in my phone to check signal at my house. $250 bill nowResponse from AT&TMay 18, 2020Hello Gerald O, We would like to look into this for you. Please send us a Direct Message on our Twitter or Facebook, or visit www.att.com/contactus. Thank you.