AT&T Store Hartford Charter Oak Shopping Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
67 William Shorty Campbell St
, CT 06106
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Hartford
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Hartford?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Hartford Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 8, 20201 out of 5On 12/08/2020,I went into the store checking on a plan for my son. The male salesman was awesome. I even took his card to get my son to call him in order to set up the plan.
I took the time to look around and a female sales assistant accused me of loitering, I guess because of the blackness of my skin.
I will not do business with this kind of individual. Management needs to train they staff before exposing them to interact with the public.
- March 4, 20192 out of 5When I walked in the store the sales associate was assisting another customer but she clearly saw me enter the stores. She never greeted me or even acknowledged that I had walked in the store.
- March 4, 20191 out of 5Went into the store 2 days in a row got the same cashier, the first day whatever services I asked for wasn’t available the cashier was very sarcastic and standoffish as if I was bothering her ok cool, came in the next day with the needed information and the same cashier Must have known the current customer she was assisting personally and was laughing and joking with her as if I wasn’t waiting for almost 30 already, finally after a hour it was my turn her mood totally changed to sour asked me what phone I wanted and what plan as well thank god I did my research before coming in because she gave no details on the product or service, when we was done she didn’t even say ok thank you for shopping with att blah blah blah none of that sort her deliverance just wasn’t welcoming at all
- February 4, 20195 out of 5Awesome people there they definitely know their job and what they are doing.
- August 27, 20183 out of 5I had a hard time explaining to the salesman that I didn't need a credit card with my name on it. So that I could add another phone to my line. The first time I used a Walmart card to open my account all had to do is add the required amount (security deposit).
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.