AT&T Store Farmington Westfarms Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Farmington
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Farmington?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Farmington Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 29, 20205 out of 5I had a great experience today at the West Farms store! Dan Berk gave us easy, fast service for an upgrade, and was knowledgeable in all the questions I had. I’ll definitely be going back to this store for any future phone needs!Response from AT&TAugust 30, 2020Hello Melissa M, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope to connect with you soon.
- May 8, 20201 out of 5If I could give a review with zero stars, I would. After reading the latest reviews, they echo all of the problems that we have had with AT&T, specifically the store at the West Farms Mall. My family has been customers of AT&T my entire life and so when I got married, I continued with their service. We chose the West Farms store when our kids were old enough to get cell phones, around 2011. The customer service was great at the beginning, but the last few upgrades/transactions have been NIGHTMARES. Even with spending hours on the phone with customer loyalty, there was nothing they could do to resolve our situation. I will be calling the store tomorrow, but from the reviews posted here, the manager won't be available. Hopefully, I can get to speak to someone at the store who has some business ethics and common sense that could help us.Response from AT&TMay 28, 2020Hello Chris S Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- March 18, 20201 out of 5These people lie on offers.
I was said i will get buy 1 get 1 50% on my account after 3 months, its been more than a year, i went to this store to ask about this almost , everytime they say is they need manager to answer these, then why do sales executive are here if only manager does all things? they have proofs as wellthat i got for that offer.
Manager never stay at this store, even if i call they say he is in meetings, they will ask him to call back. But i never receive call from him. I reached out to this store almost like 15times over phone and in-person, no response on it.
Why even at&t promise this type of promotions when they don’t want to give to customers ?
We are 8members in our line, we will get out of this at&t once i’m done with my contract. I really got pissed off with their service..
Now to the owner: i see your response only as we want to serve better. We dont want your answer in that way. We expect you to look into these type of issues.
ThanksResponse from AT&TJune 1, 2020Hello SR This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- March 3, 20201 out of 5Bad company in USA
AT&T is the bad company in USA 🇺🇸
M telling everyone Verizon n t-mobile is good
Att&t not goodResponse from AT&TMarch 5, 2020Hello Rabi Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- February 29, 20201 out of 5I thought I had a great experience but it turned out the sales rep. Justin Avery gave misinformation, told me my bill would be a certain amount when it wasn’t. Information was withheld and I had to go to a whole ordeal to try to get my bill down. I don’t have money to pay my bill that I’m stuck with. I feel completely lied to and will never go back to this store.Response from AT&TMarch 5, 2020Hello Shantall T. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.