AT&T Store West Hartford Bishops Corner
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for West Hartford
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in West Hartford?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the West Hartford Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 18, 20201 out of 5everyone i know has had a bad experience with this store. today tim carr (supposedly store manager) was rude, lazy and ignorant of how tos...nuf said
- December 14, 20195 out of 5The workers are always so friendly and helpful! They go out of their way to review my bill every visit to see if I can save money. I really wish Uverse was still in Connecticut, I loved having all my services with AT&T! I’m unable to get DirecTV at my condo #bringbackuverseResponse from AT&TDecember 17, 2019Hi! Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day! Thank you so much for visiting! We hope to see you again!
- December 14, 20191 out of 5Service was alright but guy was rude while others watched. I was mortified when he said I couldn't get my phone turned on. Called customer service and he was wrong so I returned to store. From now on I wont be visiting this location.Response from AT&TDecember 14, 2019Hi MARCO, Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- December 14, 20192 out of 5Not a good experience. My sim card was taken and not returned. Its horrible that we lost our sons first pictures due to this mistake but was even worse when the salesperson would now come out of the back room to tell us. Someone else did as they closed the store for the evening. No apology or explaination.Response from AT&TDecember 14, 2019Hello Sandra, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- February 18, 20195 out of 5Shawn is very knowledgeable and friendly. He helped my daughter with her phone. He is an outstanding representative and should be recognized.