AT&T Store Westfield Westfield
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Westfield
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Westfield?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Westfield Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 18, 20211 out of 5This is actually a zero star review. My father past away last week. I spent an hour on the phone with ATT customer service to cancel his accounts and was advised I needed to go to the ATT store located at 643 SR 32 in Westfield Indiana with a death certificate. Upon arrival, the representative immediately said he could not help me. I explained what customer service advised and asked if we could call them to which he replied no. I asked to speak with his manager and he said there was nothing that could be done. I asked for his name and he refused to provide it. He was arrogant, rude, unsympathetic and unprofessional. Given the circumstances, this store and this associate should be ashamed. I can tell by the reviews their reputation speaks volumes. AVOID at all costs.
- January 18, 20211 out of 5If I could, I would give this store 0 stars. My father passed away last week and after spending an hour on the phone with ATT customer service, I was referred to this store to take the death certificate and was advised they would cancel his account. The minute I walked in and explained what we needed, the associate immediately said there was nothing he could do to help. I explained that I was following the instructions provided by customer service and asked if we could call customer service together and he said no. When I asked for his name, he refused to provide it. Are you kidding me??? My father passed away and I was simply trying to cancel his accounts following the procedure provided by ATT customer service. The associate was unsympathetic, arrogant and unprofessional. I should NOT have had to deal with this level of unprofessionalism
- September 16, 20201 out of 5I am sorry to say that I was lied to by the associates at this location, just like several other customers have noted in their reviews. I visited this store for assistance with my son’s phone, and instead was persuaded to take advantage of a promotion with a new plan and upgraded phone for him with the promise it would save us about $100 per month when in reality, it’s costing us almost $100 MORE. We didn’t need or want a new plan, but given I was one of the unfortunate masses who lost their job amidst the 2020 pandemic, I was certainly open to exploring any and all ways to save money. What I instead got was a much bigger bill, and am left feeling like a fool. And, after hours on the phone + interacting with social media team, it’s clear AT&T is ok with allowing this deceptive behavior to persist. Thanks for adding a whole pile of stress to an already stressful time! After 20 years as loyal customers, my family looks forward to taking our business elsewhere.
- March 27, 20205 out of 5I needed to get a phone up and running ASAP to get a healthcare IT support person able to work remote. The team of folks in the store worked through all different plans and phones, got me up and running in short order!! Able to use hotspot and connect to provide continued hospital support!! Great team!!
- February 29, 20201 out of 5Terrible experience with Brandon H. at this store. We were given incorrect information and told we would receive a monthly credit on our account. We then found out Brandon gave us incorrect information and had to spend hours on the phone with AT&T to get this resolved. Brandon was not professional during this process. I do not recommend this or any Hattar Wireless retailer.