AT&T Store Carmel Village Park Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Carmel
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Carmel?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Carmel Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 29, 20201 out of 5I will not be going back to this location. Absolutely terrible service the rep I spoke with should be fired or trained better. They need to teach customer service. The rep I spoke to first tried to hide the fact about the total price of the phone but when I asked that was not what their ad said he got mad and said well they have to pay us some how go ahead and get it on line if you want. Then as I was looking into he said do you want it I need to move on with other customers who what to buy things. SO I walked out and went to Best Buy and they took care of me very nicely with the deal on a new phone.
- November 17, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. I went into the store to fix an issue with my son’s phone. I was told to come back in when I was added to the account as an authorized user. I went back today and the gentleman I talked to said he was not able to help with the issue and to call customer service. Was extremely rude to me. I wanted to call him out on it but I’m better than that. As soon as our phones are up for upgrades, we are choosing another wireless company. Have now been on hold with customer service for over 30 minutes. Absolutely ridiculous all the way around!
- October 1, 20201 out of 5Terrible customer service. Went in to purchase new watch and was talked to like an idiot, bc I asked a question regarding the difference between the watches. The sales person was dismissive, and had no clue what the difference was and explained to me “price is the difference”. I’ll never go back to this store. Truly awful experience. Hope AT&T does a better job at training their sales people. I’ll be buying my watch straight from Apple.
- July 20, 20205 out of 5This was truly a great experience. I went into the store to open a new wireless account and William Smyser got me taken care of! He made sure everything was setup, I was taking advantage of all the extras I am now getting, and ensured that I was good to go! Thank you so much!Response from AT&TJuly 21, 2020Hi Ronnie. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We appreciate the opportunity and look forward to taking care of you in the future.
- September 19, 20195 out of 5Todd is excellent! Very helpful and patient with a long process.Response from AT&TNovember 6, 2019Hi J.Petty. We appreciate the feedback. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to helping you again in the future.