AT&T Store Carmel Village Park Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Carmel
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Carmel?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Carmel Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 1, 20201 out of 5Terrible customer service. Went in to purchase new watch and was talked to like an idiot, bc I asked a question regarding the difference between the watches. The sales person was dismissive, and had no clue what the difference was and explained to me “price is the difference”. I’ll never go back to this store. Truly awful experience. Hope AT&T does a better job at training their sales people. I’ll be buying my watch straight from Apple.
- July 20, 20205 out of 5This was truly a great experience. I went into the store to open a new wireless account and William Smyser got me taken care of! He made sure everything was setup, I was taking advantage of all the extras I am now getting, and ensured that I was good to go! Thank you so much!Response from AT&TJuly 21, 2020Hi Ronnie. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We appreciate the opportunity and look forward to taking care of you in the future.
- September 19, 20195 out of 5Todd is excellent! Very helpful and patient with a long process.Response from AT&TNovember 6, 2019Hi J.Petty. We appreciate the feedback. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to helping you again in the future.
- June 21, 20194 out of 5Went to this store today to try to get help with my recent (18 days) upgrade from my Samsung S8 to an S10e. Ever since I got the S10e the battery has been TERRIBLE. I have to charge it multiple times a day (at least 2 sometimes 3) and overall the phone has no real features that are better than the S8 I had. I had my S8 for over 2 years so the battery was beginning to not hold a charge quite as well so I figured I was due and would go ahead and upgrade to the S10e. I am NOT a heavy phone user at all and the S10e battery is more than disappointing. It holds less of a charge than my S8 phone that was over 2 years old. I spoke with Jim and another representative at the store and they were more than helpful. They wanted to try to get me happy even though I was outside of the 14 day exchange policy. Jim even said at one point, "we can do whatever we can, we want you to be happy". I believed him and still do. Unfortunately, Jim did not have the S10e with 128 gig at the store. He looked it up at the other store in town and said that they did have 2 of them and that I should go down there and that they should have NO PROBLEM switching it out for me. Easy right, NOPE. Go look at my other review of the other store in Carmel for the rest of the story. Bottom line, this store impressed me and Jim seemed to actually WANT to make me happy. Unfortunately he did not have the phone to do the swap. I would say this is a quality store. The other store in Carmel, not so much! Thanks
- March 27, 20191 out of 5I have attempted to go to this location 3 separate days on different times to get a new iPhone. Every time I’ve been in they have a huge line waiting. This last time there was 6 people waiting and only 2 staff members. It’s very disappointing.