AT&T Store Columbus Hamilton Road
|Día de la semana||Horas|
|Lunes||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Martes||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Miércoles||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Jueves||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Viernes||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Sábado||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Domingo||11:00 a. m. - 6:00 p. m.|
Para seguir ayudando a que nuestros clientes, empleados y comunidades se mantengan seguros, hemos realizado una serie de cambios en nuestras tiendas minoristas, como resultado de la pandemia por coronavirus.
• Se requiere el uso de mascarillas por parte de los empleados, clientes y visitantes de nuestras tiendas y se entregarán a los clientes que las necesiten.
• Ahora estamos ofreciendo servicio de recolección fuera de la tienda, transacciones sin contacto y, en algunos mercados, servicio en la puerta con configuración virtual sin contacto.
• También estamos limitando la cantidad de personas en nuestras tiendas a fin de garantizar el distanciamiento social, y les pedimos a los clientes que primero visiten la página para gestionar algunos servicios como pagos de facturas y cambios de dispositivos.
• Nuestros empleados y clientes tienen sanitizante para manos a disposición, y las superficies se limpian y se desinfectan en intervalos regulares a lo largo de todo la jornada laboral.
Ofertas especiales en tus teléfonos favoritos
iPhone SE (2020)Averigua cómo obtener el iPhone SE (2020) por $5 al mes. Se requiere línea nueva, pago en cuotas calificado con plan ilimitado elegible.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GAverigua cómo obtener el Samsung Galaxy S20 5G por $15 al mes cuando compres por Internet. Requiere línea nueva, plan de pago en cuotas calificado y plan ilimitado.
iPhone 11Averigua cómo obtener hasta $350 en crédito en la factura cuando compres un iPhone 11 por Internet. Requiere línea nueva, plan de pago en cuotas calificado y plan ilimitado.
Google Pixel 4Averigua cómo obtener un Google Pixel 4 de 64 GB por $5 al mes. Cuando compres en un plan de pago en cuotas elegible (mín. $75 al mes antes de los descuentos).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GAverigua cómo obtener el LG V60 ThinQ 5G por $10 al mes cuando compras con un plan de pago en cuotas calificado con plan ilimitado elegible (mín. $75 al mes antes de los descuentos). Requiere línea nueva.
iPhone SE (2020) de AT&T PREPAIDObtén el iPhone SE de 64 GB por $349.99 + $50 para la cuenta. Por tiempo limitado. Solo por Internet. Se cobra un cargo de servicio por el primer mes y el impuesto sobre las ventas al momento de la compra. No incluye cambios. Los nuevos clientes recibirán un crédito de $50 en su cuenta luego de la compra y la activación de la cuenta. Existen otros cargos y restricciones.
Acerca de la tienda de Columbus
- Teléfonos móviles
- Planes de servicio móvil y configuración
- Activaciones de teléfonos
- Cambio de dispositivo
- Protección de dispositivos
- Tecnología usable
- TV y entretenimiento
- Pago y configuración de factura
- Soluciones para pequeñas empresas
Teléfonos móviles, planes y accesorios
AT&T PREPAIDDisfruta de la libertad de AT&T PREPAID con planes que te permiten pagar tu uso por adelantado sin atarte a un contrato a largo plazo. Obtén llamadas y mensajes de texto ilimitados en los EE. UU. y los datos que necesitas sin contrato anual, sin verificación de crédito, con envío gratis y sin cargo por activación para pedidos por Internet. Compra teléfonos prepagados de AT&T de las primeras marcas que amas o trae tu propio dispositivo (BYOD) compatible.
SMARTPHONES POPULARESCuando estés listo para un teléfono nuevo, AT&T te lo hace fácil. Encontrarás de todo, desde los últimos smartphones con muchas funcionalidades hasta dispositivos para enviar mensajes de texto y realizar llamadas principalmente. Escoge entre las marcas más populares como Apple, Samsung y LG, entre otras. Pide por Internet y obtén envío gratis, recoge en la tienda más cercana o recibe la entrega gratis el mismo día en algunos códigos postales.
ACCESORIOSAT&T tiene los accesorios que necesitas para decorar y proteger tus dispositivos. Estuches resistentes y fundas elegantes para teléfonos, cargadores y baterías para tener siempre carga, y altavoces y audífonos para mantenerte conectado a tu música favorita y más. Obtén envío gratis, devoluciones gratis y recogida en la tienda; simplemente pide en línea antes de las 4 p. m. y estará listo en un plazo de dos horas.
Lo que dicen nuestros clientes
- junio 12, 20205 de 5Love going into this AT&T location. They always resolve my issues. A spevial thanks to Tiffany, who gives excellent customer service. Miguel and Javin always greet me with a "welcome", and the new manager, Max, was very friendly.Respuesta de AT&Tjunio 24, 2020Thank you Irma!
- 2 de diciembre de 20191 de 5This store has been fraudulently charging me for an extra line for 2 years. Frauds and liars. The manager Josh is aggressive and psychotic. Don’t go to this store. Crooks and thieves.
- septiembre 27, 20191 de 5They scratched my new 3 day old $1100.00 phone
I told them not to put it on the counter, they did anyways. They did a crappy job applying a screen protector that I purchased as well.
I will probably call my lawyer
- julio 16, 20191 de 5July 3, 2019 I went into the store and spoke with Kellie M about moving my wireless services to AT&T because I heard amazing things about the company. While speaking with Kellie M, I decided to get the internet package as well. She quoted me a very reasonable price for bundling both services together. In addition, while in the store we discussed waiving the activation fee due to my occupation. I left the store pleased. A couple days passed and I received my first bill and was at a loss of words. July 12, 2019 I went back to the store because I had a few questions. On my bill, the activation fee was NOT waived. Also, there was also a VVM charge that Kellie M failed to tell me about. While in the store, she took care of the activation fee while giggling about the situation. I didn't think it was funny because if she would have took her time instead of trying to rush me out the store she would have did it right the first time. I had to ask Kellie M several time about the additional VVM charge that she didn't mention during my first visit. When she did answer me, she told me that she DID NOT know what it was and to give her a second so she can ask another worker. The guy she asked explained what it was to both of us. She apologized multiple times for not knowing what it meant. I ask what can be done about the charge and he told me nothing it’s just basically a line fee. While there, Kellie M spoke to me about getting cable. I told her no the first time that I was not interested. I told her that I was not expecting my bill to looking like this. Her only concern was for me getting cable at that point. She told me she was going on vacation in 3 days and it would help her vacation be amazing. She just kept pressuring me to get cable and it was very aggressive and unprofessional. I left the store frustrated and very disappointed that AT&T would have an employee of that caliber. I called *611 and got amazing customer service! They did everything they could to help me out and I was amazed and pleased! So thank you to your phone service. I was told I had 14 days for buyer’s remorse. That I just have to take the phone to the store and return it. They told me that they wrote detailed notes and for the store to read them. I returned to the store July 13, 2019. The store told me that I would have to pay to restocking fee for returning the product. I told them what Kellie M had told me and did not tell me. That she was not up front. I had wrote down notes when Kellie M was telling me the prices so I could compare them to my current prices. The store told me since Kellie M didn't write the information down that it basically meant nothing and they don't have to go off of what the notes said. I went to the car to call *611. That is when Kellie M walked into the store. I went in to talk to her and she stayed in the back avoiding me. Eventually she came out, apologized, and offered to call different stores to check if a manager was there so I would do the return without getting charged a restocking fee. She didn't really try to get a hold of another manager. Then Kellie M and the supervisor hide behind the post talking about the situation. Eventually they came out and said to each other that they can’t do nothing about it. At the end of it all, she told me that it was nothing that she could do. She lied to me from the start and to her it was no big deal. She was so concerned about getting a sell that she was willing to lie. I was very disappointed and felt like I was taken advantage of. Only thing Kellie M is concerned about is getting a sale so she can get commission.
- junio 11, 20191 de 5Came in store orginally to get internet for my home and left out with cell phone services witch at the time I thought was fine because I was told it was part of a bundle deal after first week of waiting on internet services u no going to work late to meet requirements I was told it was an outage where I stay ok no problem they have to reschedule for the following week ok same process because I have smart TVs and I don’t realize need internet so on the next schedule services they call a group before to say it’s still an outage and they don’t no when this problem will be fixed so after talking to them over the phone I got no where so I went to the store at the time they had someone else working there and tried his best to help me but from his end he couldn’t give me a time or date for service I explained to them I was headed to vacation the next week so it couldn’t have been that week because I would be gone when I return from vacation my phone was shut of on a day I had an over the phone interview I begged them to realstore my services nothing they could do so I went to the store when I got off ask why my bill so high if I orginally was in a bundle deal with internet services they said because if the phone services I said but the amount I have to pay is what I would be paying for both and I don’t have services because if an outage that u all can’t fix they said basically noting they could do I was pass my 14 day even though I had been waiting in internet that was out by house for a whole month they basically saying I’m stuck or my credit will be messed up poor services I literally was crying in store no 1 gave two fu&ks still only phone services no 1 ever said problem was fix I could now get services or nothing feel trapped by them