AT&T Store New York West 125th Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for New York
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in New York?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the New York Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 19, 20211 out of 5costomer service is bad. If you want great services spend your your money else where if you want good repesentives that will look out for you and not cause a hassle and is not disrespectful and and is not ghetto do not go to the name nichole,fame and the older lady with the dreads they will waste your time and theyb will not help plus they steal and they lie. I ordered online 2 phones which they basically tokld me I only had one. NO HELP AT ALL KEEP YOUR MONEY YOU WILL BE OFF GOING TO T-MOBLIE VERIZON OR SPRINT YOU MIGHT BE BETTER OFF WITH CRICKET BECAUSE WHEN I WAS IN THERE AFTER I PAID FOR MY STUFF ALL I HEARD WAS CRICKETS....RUNNNNN
- January 10, 20211 out of 5My experience with atat was horrible. around the 22 nd of december i went into the atat store in harlem 125th the guy's name was antonio. I told them i wanted to do the trade in program i was trading in my note 9. I got the new apple max which i did not like and took it back a few hours later. tried to get a another phone they never called me back. they kept for note 9 and said it was to late. they charged me a 55 dollar restocked fee which i am getting off my credit card. I had a file with the state's attorneys office. i also have to file a police report. Their trade is a scam. they just want to inflate your bill every month. I should have read the awful awful reviews. The guy antonio was a piece of garbage. How much time I wasted.Response from AT&TJanuary 14, 2021Hello scott We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Please contact the store at 7184273432 and ask for Erik so we can a resolution for you.
- June 27, 20201 out of 5Mr. Erik your staff are very unprofessional, provide wrong and inconvenience information, indian lady; rude. All your staff need to be trained to handle customers.
I WILL NEVER GO TO THIS LOCATION.
God bless you all.Response from AT&TJune 29, 2020Hi Garcia, G. This is not the experience we wanted you to have, please contact the store and ask to speak to a manager as we would like to get the opportunity to speak to you and turn the experience around. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations, Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we hope to hear from you soon.
- June 26, 20201 out of 5Mr.Erik, staff at your location are unprofessional. Provide inconvenience and false information, treats bad. Very very bad customer service.Response from AT&TJuly 16, 2020Hello Garcia We know that first impressions are very important. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit! Please call the store and ask for a manager to further discuss your experience.
- June 21, 20201 out of 5Unprofessional,pls avoid this storeResponse from AT&TJune 22, 2020Hello Garcia We know that first impressions are very important. Please contact me to further discuss your experience. Call the store and ask for the manager Erik at 212.987.0047. thank you