AT&T Store New York West 125th Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the New York Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 27, 20201 out of 5Mr. Erik your staff are very unprofessional, provide wrong and inconvenience information, indian lady; rude. All your staff need to be trained to handle customers.
I WILL NEVER GO TO THIS LOCATION.
God bless you all.Response from AT&TJune 29, 2020Hi Garcia, G. This is not the experience we wanted you to have, please contact the store and ask to speak to a manager as we would like to get the opportunity to speak to you and turn the experience around. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations, Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we hope to hear from you soon.
- June 26, 20201 out of 5Mr.Erik, staff at your location are unprofessional. Provide inconvenience and false information, treats bad. Very very bad customer service.
- June 21, 20201 out of 5Unprofessional,pls avoid this storeResponse from AT&TJune 22, 2020Hello Garcia We know that first impressions are very important. Please contact me to further discuss your experience. Call the store and ask for the manager Erik at 212.987.0047. thank you
- June 6, 20205 out of 5Antoine was extraordinarily courteous and patient, helping with my device issue, yesterday.Response from AT&TJune 8, 2020Hello Peter L,thank you for the feedback and come back soon!.
- March 12, 20203 out of 5The location was a little disappointing when one of the workers was very insistent upon telling me that the person I spoke to on the phone two hours before had misinformed me about coming to the location. After calling the office again the person on the phone told him how it was to be done. Chia was a HUGE help in turning my service back on that had been wrongfully turned off by customer service.
He was quick and professional and kept me from changing my service to spectrum. Kudos to him.Response from AT&TMay 2, 2020Hello Lisa Pressley We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.