AT&T Store New York West 125th Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for New York
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in New York?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the New York Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 27, 20201 out of 5Mr. Erik your staff are very unprofessional, provide wrong and inconvenience information, indian lady; rude. All your staff need to be trained to handle customers.
I WILL NEVER GO TO THIS LOCATION.
God bless you all.Response from AT&TJune 29, 2020Hi Garcia, G. This is not the experience we wanted you to have, please contact the store and ask to speak to a manager as we would like to get the opportunity to speak to you and turn the experience around. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations, Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we hope to hear from you soon.
- June 26, 20201 out of 5Mr.Erik, staff at your location are unprofessional. Provide inconvenience and false information, treats bad. Very very bad customer service.Response from AT&TJuly 16, 2020Hello Garcia We know that first impressions are very important. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit! Please call the store and ask for a manager to further discuss your experience.
- June 21, 20201 out of 5Unprofessional,pls avoid this storeResponse from AT&TJune 22, 2020Hello Garcia We know that first impressions are very important. Please contact me to further discuss your experience. Call the store and ask for the manager Erik at 212.987.0047. thank you
- June 6, 20205 out of 5Antoine was extraordinarily courteous and patient, helping with my device issue, yesterday.Response from AT&TJune 8, 2020Hello Peter L,thank you for the feedback and come back soon!.
- March 12, 20203 out of 5The location was a little disappointing when one of the workers was very insistent upon telling me that the person I spoke to on the phone two hours before had misinformed me about coming to the location. After calling the office again the person on the phone told him how it was to be done. Chia was a HUGE help in turning my service back on that had been wrongfully turned off by customer service.
He was quick and professional and kept me from changing my service to spectrum. Kudos to him.Response from AT&TMay 2, 2020Hello Lisa Pressley We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.