AT&T Store New York Broadway & West 145th Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for New York
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in New York?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the New York Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 22, 20201 out of 5If I could give it zero stars I would. promotion credit never applied and multiple issues with the bill. They are scam artist and this store, reps, and AT&T should be ashamed on themselves for preying on hard working customers.Response from AT&TMay 28, 2020Hello Brenda, J We know that first impressions are very important. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- October 1, 20181 out of 5I came to the store because I wanted personal help. I wanted to change my prepaid unlimited internet to prepaid only call amd text starting the date that I would have to pay for a new month of unlimited. The person who helped me did not understand me clearly and he made sure that the new prepaid deal started directly eventhough I clearly asked him several times that I wanted it starting the exact date of which I would have had to pay for a new unlimited internet. This would have been two weeks from then. So the next day I came back to the store to ask if I could get my unlimited internet back for the left weeks I still had payd for (2weeks). He out me directly on the phone with the help service who also were not able to help me directly. My point is not the mistake that he made but that I came to the store to actually talk to someone who is able to help figure this out. Instead of being pushed to call help service and then be pushed back again and again. This made me very unhappy and I do not reccoment the at&t store in west harlem to any of my friends.
- August 1, 20181 out of 5I went into this at&t and waited a really long to before someone acknowledged I was there. The lady came over to me I had an upgrade and I payed cash she counted my money and said thank you walked to the cash register and came back like oh a 20 dollars disappeared do you happen to have another 20 dollars she check the camera and could not find what she did with the money. And I still had to come and put an extra 20 dollars when she lost the first one. She offered me a case and said sorry but I feel like this was very unprofessional and after she misplaced the money she looked and said there was nothing she can. Unfortunately I will never return back to that at&t again because of the bad service I got and my money being taken from me.
- January 14, 20172 out of 5I dropped my IPhone in water so I needed to replace it with the newest version. Although I was the only customer in the store, the person assisting me was not very helpful. He seemed like he didn't want to be there. When I asked if I could look at the new IPhone's he pointed to where they were. He could clearly see I couldn't find them; but rather than get up and walk me over to them (remember-I was the only customer), he just continued pointing and telling me where they were from across the room. After sometime during our interaction, I finally had to stop and point out how rude and unhelpful he was being throughout our whole conversation. He apologized and his attitude changed slightly thereafter. I left with my new phone but did not have an overall great experience.
- November 18, 20165 out of 5My store visit was great. The associate was friendly knowledgeable and talked through options that would work for and my purchase. I was very impressed with the service I received.