AT&T Store Ashburn One Loudoun
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Ashburn
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Ashburn?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Ashburn Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 11, 20201 out of 5In February this year I added my mother to our ATT service. I went into the store to do this. I was told because she was transferring from another provider, she was eligible for a free IPhone. We spent over an hour with staff to get this set up, during that time he told me about several different plan options I was eligible for. I did not want to change plans, the one we have is working fine. So, he processed new (free) phone and we were on our way. Since Feb I continue to get billed for the phone. I went into store last week and was told that after reviewing my records, I would have had to take a promotional plan to get the free phone. THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS TOLD! I WAS TOLD THE PHONE WAS FREE BECAUSE SHE WAS TRANSFERRING FROM A DIFFERENT CARRIER.
The staff and manager were no help at all, instead they continued to try to get me to change plans (that were going to cost me even more money!!)
I want this resolved!, I do not want to pay for a phone that they told me was free. I would have never gotten it if wasn’t free. WHO CAN HELP ME?
- March 11, 20205 out of 5Last December I added a new line and two phones to my account. The Sales team and Management was very helpful with the setting up and configuring the new phones. there were some billing issues that finally got resolved and I highly recommend the Manager and her associates at the One Loudoun StoreResponse from AT&TMarch 12, 2020Hello Renate M. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day.IM so happy we were able to resolve your issues and leave you with a great customer experience.
- November 27, 20191 out of 5I sent my 73 year old mother into the store to trouble shoot why she was not able to use apps on cellular for her new iPhone. They would not help her claiming she was not an authorized user on our account. I live an hour away. She wasn’t changing anything just needed help. I texted a copy of my DL with my permission but they would still not help her. We’ve had our account for over 2 decades. This is unacceptable and terrible customer service.