AT&T Store Dulles Dulles Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Dulles
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Dulles?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Dulles Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 22, 20201 out of 5Adam is extremely rude and needs customer service training. Too busy trying to sell the most expensive phone rather than listening and matching the right phone with the customers needs. The store closes @8pm and 10 minutes til Adam took 5 minutes to explain why he couldn’t help me . I told him that he was wasting time and then said that I could get someone else to help me. I’ve bought a couple of phones from that Dulles location and never experienced the lack of customer service experience. I will not be back and take my business to someplace else.Response from AT&TSeptember 30, 2020Hello Nicole S. Your experience in our store matters to us. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- June 27, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer service. Very thoughtful review of my plan since I have 5 lines. Good shop!Response from AT&TJuly 11, 2020Hi Doug, Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day and we are pleased to know you had a great experience in our store.
- May 2, 20192 out of 5Lack of guest engagement and providing good service. Ordered a phone on line and was told it wouldn’t be activated at pick up since it was a gift. I picked up the item, the employee did a few things on his tablet and said phone is activated and ready to go. I asked if my daughters phone would still work and he said no. Said there should have been an option on line to not activate the new device at pick up. There was not. You would think that people buy phones as gifts all the time during Graduation and that during the pick up process, one of the questions I should have been asked is if I wanted the phone activated now or if this was a gift. Not pleased with the overall process. I had no issues when I did an upgrade a couple years ago when I purchased it through Best buy. So in the future will not go through ATT directly to process the transaction.
- April 18, 20193 out of 5
- April 8, 20195 out of 5