AT&T Store Dulles Dulles Town Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Dulles
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Dulles?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Dulles Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 23, 20201 out of 5Extremely poor customer services. I totally agree with Cleon J 's review. The sales representative Hani was very misleading and rude! According to the rep the phone was supposed to arrive in 2 business days and I received it after a month of calling the store again and again and following up myself! Really wanted to cancel the entire transaction!
- December 10, 20201 out of 5Poor customer service sales rep Hani was very rude and not supportive. He had me doing his work by not helping to get what I need. Also gave me a bad attitude. Will never go to this store again.Response from AT&TDecember 14, 2020Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I apologize that you had this type of experience & would love the opportunity to correct it for you. Please call our store at 703-430-7707 & ask for Dallas the store manager to discuss further.
- February 19, 20195 out of 5The experience was pleasant and smooth. My sales rep was helpful and knowledgeable. I am pleased with the purchase.
- February 4, 20195 out of 5Super nice guy, can't remember his name as it's been a few days. Got me in and out quickly and answered my questions.
- January 10, 20195 out of 5I have been an AT&T Wireless customer over 20 years , am in the technology industry and consider myself a loyal AT&T customer. Last week I decided to upgrade my IPhone 6 and wanted to purchase a new iPhone 10S and enable my new iWatch so I visited two stores to help with the above.The 1st store was in Reston and the experience was awful as the sales rep told my plan would go up and my best course was to buy one & get one free iPhone. I explained I did not want this however he was pushy and rude to the point where I left the store disgusted with the poor service and considered moving to another carrier. I then drove to the AT&T Store at the Dulles Mall and the experience was a 100% complete difference. I worked with the rep to explain what I wanted to do and he provide what any customer would expect, excellent customer service. He listened to what I wanted then proceeded to spend the time necessary to complete my purchase, transfer my data and enable my iWatch.This was my second successful experience with the Dulles store, in Dec-2015 I upgraded to a new iPhone6 and had a similar experience. The reps in the Dulles store have been wonderful and for this reason I will remain an AT&T customer , hopefully they will be acknowledged for their outstanding customer service. Reston store rep, no so much....