AT&T Store Anacortes Fildago Square
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Anacortes
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Anacortes?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Anacortes Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 13, 20205 out of 5Made an online appointment. The two gentlemen in the store couldn't have been nicer and more helpful. They took care of activating my phone within a few minutes. It wasn't like the typical trip to the phone store ( i.e. dental office) experience that I have had in past years. I will return for a new 5G phone in the future. Thanks again, Fellows.Response from AT&TSeptember 14, 2020Hello Tony P. Your experience in our store matters to us. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!. Hope to see you again!
- January 1, 20201 out of 5When paying a bill last month I had Daniella tell me she could get me on a better plan, and cheaper. She said, there would be no difference in the plan itself,
only auto pay. So I agreed, after asking repeatedly if that was the only change for sure. She told me I would be saving $30 a month.( it actually came out to $10 after I confronted her) When I got my bill she had added three new phone numbers on my account! When I confronted her she said, it’s a multi phone line plan.(I didn’t ask for this plan, nor did she tell me she was doing that!) She gave no explanation of why those numbers were on my plan when I didn’t authorize her to do that. Why my name was with them, and why I was being charged fees to go along with them. I gave her two chances speaking with me in the store to explain what she did, and she gave me nothing. Her manager stepped in, and she started texting on her phone. While he wanted to have access to my account to look at it, I have lost all confidence with this store and giving them my information. If I could give them a zero I would!Response from AT&TFebruary 3, 2020Hello Jody Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- April 8, 20195 out of 5Very helpful and nice people got taken care of quickly and am really glad theres an att store here now. I am sure they ll be successful