AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
Req's AT&T Unlimited Starter. Includes 25% wireless disc. Req's AutoPay and paperless bill. Taxes and fees extra. Req's proof of eligibility. Credit(s) w/in 3 bills. Credit card may be req’d (except MA, PA, ND).See details
AT&T UNLIMITED ELITESM
AT&T Unlimited with 5G at no extra charge
- Unlimited data
- 30GB of mobile hotspot data per line
- Mobile security, fraud call blocking, and more
- HBO Max™ included
After 100GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if network is busy.
Compatible device for 5G and AT&T Mobile Security App and Call Protect App access. Download of Apps required. Download and usage data charges may apply. 5G may not be available in your area. For coverage details, see att.com/5Gforyou. Online account required for HBO Max access. Credit card may be req’d (except MA, PA, ND). Add’l charges, usage, speed & other restr's apply.See details
Savings for military and first responders
AT&T offers exclusive discounts for active military servicemembers, military veterans, first responders, and their families on eligible unlimited wireless plans. If you are eligible for these benefits, you can go here to enroll now.
Discounts for union members
With AT&T, eligible union members can enjoy benefits that work as hard as they do. Enroll online or in-store to save on everything from your monthly wireless plan to select accessories.
Special benefits for AARP members
AT&T also offers savings to AARP members, including savings on your monthly wireless bill. Go here to learn how to start enjoying the savings.
Frequently asked questions
- What is the AT&T Signature Program?Some customers might be able to enjoy special discounts through their work, school, or organization. We call this the AT&T Signature Program.
- Is my organization part of the AT&T Signature Program?Some people may be eligible to get a discount on AT&T products and services through their employer. Go here to see if your company is involved in the AT&T Signature Program.
- Does AT&T offer any benefits to the military?Yes, AT&T is proud to offer exclusive discounts for military service members and their families. We also provide discounts for veterans and first responders.