AT&T Store Stevenson Ranch Stevensons Ranch
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Stevenson Ranch
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Stevenson Ranch?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Stevenson Ranch Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 25, 20205 out of 5Great service
- December 14, 20191 out of 5Manager Jonathan was really rude. AT&T should reassess the customer service training they are providing to employees. Jonathan made several people wait while he was boxing up what looked like traded in phones. Finally a gentleman walked up and asked if he could just ask a question and Jonathan acted annoyed and said he would try and answer the man’s question “off the top of his head” basically meaning he wasn’t going to stop what he was doing to help this customer. After the people waiting in front of me finally had their questions answered by the reluctant manager, I went to ask my question and was also treated like I was just bothering him. My husband and I are going to upgrade our phones this weekend and will absolutely NOT be visiting the Stevenson Ranch AT&T store. It’s not worth being treated so poorly.
- December 22, 20185 out of 5I needed help with an item I had ordered online that didn’t work as expected. I was helped immediately, the issue was fixed and I was even shown some apps I wasn’t using but was paying for.
- November 12, 20185 out of 5Truly appreciated the help and support of the team in the Stevenson Ranch store this past weekend. My daughter cracked the screen on her phone pretty badly and I had to make a few trips in for assistance in replacing her phone (and then transferring everything over to her new phone). Each associate I spoke with was incredibly friendly and extremely helpful. I’m so grateful for all the assistance... this is a fantastic store and one of the reasons we remain with AT&T! :)
- October 2, 20185 out of 5