AT&T Store Yreka Yreka
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Yreka
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Yreka?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Yreka Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 7, 20205 out of 5Store closed October 5th & 6th. No sign on door. FedX left pkg at AAA.
Want to exchange an iPhone case so I can use a phone I bought. (2 purchases 3rd item free). Haven’t used the battery charger incase I have to return all 3 products. Worried the return policy will expire.
- August 24, 20201 out of 5very disappointed. you should have a sign on your store telling that your store is closed. been back and forth a number of times. can't afford to drive to out of town stores. my phone has been broken for two weeks!Response from AT&TAugust 26, 2020Hi vweatherford.
We hate that we missed the opportunity to speak with you. Unfortunately during these uncertain times we are faced with circumstances that we all have not dealt with before. We would love to fix the issue you are having with your phone. Please feel free to visit our location again as we have reopened our doors. We are understaffed but will do our best to meet your needs, If you would like to call ahead to confirm we are open, please call us at 530-842-5283 or if you would like to resolve your issue over the phone please contact AT&T at 1-800-331-0500. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- July 3, 20201 out of 5Well, I don’t think it’s fair to rate the store since the store wasn’t open (though I arrived during listed open hours), and there was no visible signage to state why the store would otherwise be closed. Really upset I wasted 45 minutes driving there to get zero help with what I needed help with.Response from AT&TJuly 4, 2020Hello Zachary B.
Unfortunately this location has been temporarily closed due to COVID-19. Please reach out to ATT customer service at 1-800-331-0500 for any of your ATT needs or visit one of our sister locations in Mt. Shasta or in Medford. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- June 11, 20201 out of 5Terrible service all around. Wouldn’t recommend.Response from AT&TJune 15, 2020Hello Sahara V Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We apologize if we did not meet your expectations. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- July 2, 20195 out of 5