AT&T Store Lafayette Lafayette
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
548 W S Boulder Rd
, CO 80026
Request an Appointment
Apple iPhone 12
Buy the new iPhone 12 Pro from AT&T in Lafayette. Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 12 for $0 with trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Early Holiday Deals!
Visit AT&T’s Holiday Gift Guide for early deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list – all from the comfort and safety of your own home!
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Denver - Boulder's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Lafayette
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lafayette?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lafayette Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 4, 20191 out of 5I went there to make changes to my account (that I could not do online or over the phone.) When I walked in, the employee was on the phone conducting personal business. He told me, 'I'm on a call but can multitask.' So, I explained what I came in for, and then he cut me off mid-sentence to continue his conversation with the person on the phone. So I waited until he got off the call. When he ended the call, the employee proceeded to complain about his unpleasant experience, using a number of profanities. By that point, I had been waiting fifteen minutes only to find out that the computer system was down and that I would need to either wait or go to another store. I found this experience so unprofessional. I can deal with technical outages that are out of anyone's control. I cannot accept employees who behave unprofessionally and waste my time.
- October 7, 20191 out of 5Was not told about the fees I was going to get charged by starting a new plan. Was signed up for a more expensive plan that what I asked for and was told. Then had to call customer service to get an explanation of what happened. I even got a printout showing the cost of plan I intended to signup for, but was still signed up for the higher cost plan!?
- September 27, 20195 out of 5exceptional service, the manager really goes above and beyond to make sure your needs are met. We had a challenging situation moving a phone number from another carrier, the online people said it couldnt' be done, but Ethan got it done.
- July 2, 20195 out of 5I had excellent service at this storeThe manager was very informative and helpfulA pleasure to work with
- March 9, 20191 out of 5I went in to find out about options for upgrades. The sales person talked down to me for asking basic questions, did not offer any helpful information and didn't understand details about the phones he had on site. I did some basic research online beforehand and thought a sales person would really help make a decision....wow was I wrong. If AT&T wants to keep their customers they are advised to get better people in their stores. I was offended and surprised to be treated so poorly.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.