AT&T Store Lafayette Lafayette
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Lafayette
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lafayette?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lafayette Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 4, 20191 out of 5I went there to make changes to my account (that I could not do online or over the phone.) When I walked in, the employee was on the phone conducting personal business. He told me, 'I'm on a call but can multitask.' So, I explained what I came in for, and then he cut me off mid-sentence to continue his conversation with the person on the phone. So I waited until he got off the call. When he ended the call, the employee proceeded to complain about his unpleasant experience, using a number of profanities. By that point, I had been waiting fifteen minutes only to find out that the computer system was down and that I would need to either wait or go to another store. I found this experience so unprofessional. I can deal with technical outages that are out of anyone's control. I cannot accept employees who behave unprofessionally and waste my time.
- October 7, 20191 out of 5Was not told about the fees I was going to get charged by starting a new plan. Was signed up for a more expensive plan that what I asked for and was told. Then had to call customer service to get an explanation of what happened. I even got a printout showing the cost of plan I intended to signup for, but was still signed up for the higher cost plan!?
- September 27, 20195 out of 5exceptional service, the manager really goes above and beyond to make sure your needs are met. We had a challenging situation moving a phone number from another carrier, the online people said it couldnt' be done, but Ethan got it done.
- July 2, 20195 out of 5I had excellent service at this storeThe manager was very informative and helpfulA pleasure to work with
- March 9, 20191 out of 5I went in to find out about options for upgrades. The sales person talked down to me for asking basic questions, did not offer any helpful information and didn't understand details about the phones he had on site. I did some basic research online beforehand and thought a sales person would really help make a decision....wow was I wrong. If AT&T wants to keep their customers they are advised to get better people in their stores. I was offended and surprised to be treated so poorly.