AT&T Store Clinton Clinton
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Clinton
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Clinton?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Clinton Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 29, 20205 out of 5Nadine was beyond helpful and knowledgeable!!! She made spending a ton of money enjoyable!Response from AT&TMay 30, 2020Hi Will M. Thank you for coming down and visiting us. I am happy Nadeen was able to help you and make you feel comfortable at our store. I hope your experience was a great one, and we look forward to seeing you again.
- May 29, 20205 out of 5Nadine made my day, I am so glad to get great customer service. My friends and I will be backResponse from AT&TMay 30, 2020Hello John, I am happy Nadeen was able to help you and provide you with great customer service. We take pride in helping out customers during these times. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.
- October 10, 20191 out of 5I went there 3 years ago, I was treated very nice and bought a phone, however I just went there about a week ago, maybe hoping to upgrade, I did say to this very rude girl I was having trouble with my phone, she didn't even want to know my problem,or show me any phone's, guess she didn't want to make her commission, or just didn't want to get up from her chair,I wish I could give this store no star this time, I hope that the customer service really improves, or train your employees better!!
- June 6, 20195 out of 5I’m not an AT&T customer, but I stopped into the store for help with my iPhone after a day of shopping at the outlets. I was first greeted by a gentleman named Bill, who was very nice, though with a customer. After a few minutes, Nadeen came to help me with my question. Even though I’m not an AT&T customer! She had no problem helping me with my issue, and when she was unable to figure it out, getting the store manager Ronald involved! After I’d say, 20 or so minutes, my phone was functioning properly, and I was on my way. I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you to those employees and who knows, maybe I’ll return to switch to AT&T in the future!
- December 14, 20181 out of 5I went in to get a discount put on my service. The AT&T site says it can be applied via email or in store. When I went to the store, I was told it could only be done online and they would not help me. Every time I have been to this location, I have been treated rudely.